d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1153154155156157298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 13 2017 09:37pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 14 2017 12:39pm)
... and you're wrong.
You're arguing against fact right now.

Everyone point and laugh at the Christian who doesn't know what Christianity is.

Oh please. You have yet to rebut any of those links that I posted. Not only do I have the superior links but I also have the real life experience. That is something you don't have.

I said it before and I will say it again, your words are not credible in any way, shape or form. It is more likely for Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump to get along than it is for your words to be believable.
Gold: 285.00
Jul 13 2017 09:40pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jul 13 2017 07:36pm)
Is this for real? Cpk must be trolling right now.

Dude. Catholics are Christians. They were pretty much the only Christians in pre-Reformation Europe. Martin Luther nailing his theses to that door 500 years ago was not the birth of Christianity.

Catholic literally means universal.

Other versions of Christianity are less Christian than them.

The Catholic church is literally the followers of Peter and Paul who won the political battle for orthodoxy and got to pick what books were in the Bible.
Gold: 11,345.00
Jul 13 2017 09:55pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jul 13 2017 08:40pm)
Catholic literally means universal.

Other versions of Christianity are less Christian than them.

The Catholic church is literally the followers of Peter and Paul who won the political battle for orthodoxy and got to pick what books were in the Bible.

...until they decided to replace the heavenly kingdom for an earthly one. Christ never intended nor wanted Christianity to be some hierarchical, bureaucratic, power hungry world institution.

You're well read, are you familiar with the The Grand Inquisitor by Dostoyevsky? At least read the chapter named the same as the above title out of The Brothers Karamazov I think you would find it deeply stimulating from a philosophical perspective on Catholicism

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Jul 13 2017 09:58pm
Gold: 1.50
Jul 13 2017 10:46pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 13 2017 10:37pm)
Oh please. You have yet to rebut any of those links that I posted. Not only do I have the superior links but I also have the real life experience. That is something you don't have.

I said it before and I will say it again, your words are not credible in any way, shape or form. It is more likely for Kim Jong-un and Donald Trump to get along than it is for your words to be believable.

Oh the links from this site? https://www.gotquestions.org/Catholic-questions.html
Which openly declares:
We receive many "complaints" from Catholics that our articles about the Roman Catholic Church do not accurately present what the Catholic Church truly teaches and practices.
Please note - GotQuestions.org is not a Christian debate site. Our ministry is to present what the Bible teaches on various topics. It is not our purpose to attempt to persuade you that all of our views are correct. We have presented what we believe to be the truth.

If you want facts, rather than the 'views' of a bunch of fundamentalists you better get a better source.

You do know how to use the internet correct?
It will only take you a few minutes to educate yourself.

This post was edited by Morphmcmanerson on Jul 13 2017 10:46pm
Gold: 285.00
Jul 13 2017 10:49pm
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jul 13 2017 10:55pm)
...until they decided to replace the heavenly kingdom for an earthly one. Christ never intended nor wanted Christianity to be some hierarchical, bureaucratic, power hungry world institution.

You're well read, are you familiar with the The Grand Inquisitor by Dostoyevsky? At least read the chapter named the same as the above title out of The Brothers Karamazov I think you would find it deeply stimulating from a philosophical perspective on Catholicism

It's a good passage. Theocracy is just a poor way to run society....but they gave it a shot. They just tried to turn the city of man into the city of God. Referring to Augustine of Hippo stuff.

But it is the church, Christianity, etc. It has a history and genetic.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 13 2017 11:09pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 14 2017 02:46pm)
Oh the links from this site? https://www.gotquestions.org/Catholic-questions.html
Which openly declares:
We receive many "complaints" from Catholics that our articles about the Roman Catholic Church do not accurately present what the Catholic Church truly teaches and practices.
Please note - GotQuestions.org is not a Christian debate site. Our ministry is to present what the Bible teaches on various topics. It is not our purpose to attempt to persuade you that all of our views are correct. We have presented what we believe to be the truth.

If you want facts, rather than the 'views' of a bunch of fundamentalists you better get a better source.

You do know how to use the internet correct?
It will only take you a few minutes to educate yourself.

Ofcourse I have to spoon feed you everything as you are incapable of doing your own research. You can see the huge difference in belief from the first few sentences.

https://www.gotquestions.org/catholicism.html

You do not 'use' the internet dummy. You connect to the internet with cables, modems, switches and routers. The tools you use are mainly the keyboard and mouse.
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 13 2017 11:13pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 14 2017 12:09am)
Ofcourse I have to spoon feed you everything as you are incapable of doing your own research. You can see the huge difference in belief from the first few sentences.

You do not 'use' the internet dummy. You connect to the internet with cables, modems, switches and routers. The tools you use are mainly the keyboard and mouse.

That website is a crock.

Gold: 1.50
Jul 14 2017 06:22am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 14 2017 12:09am)

Spoon feed what, you're a broken record linking the same dogshit source which has been debunked as a website strictly for evolution denying, young earth creationist fundies.
Of course that website covers their own ass in the case of being wrong by upfront telling it's readers:
"It is not our purpose to attempt to persuade you that all of our views are correct. We have presented what we believe to be the truth."

As opposed to you who is wrong, and willfully ignorant about it.
So ignorant you ignore the sites own warning and attempt to pass it off as some sort of fact.

Catholics are Christians
Feel free to continue and embarrass yourself by claiming otherwise.
A Christian that doesn't know what Christianity is, this is great. :rofl:
Gold: 544.00
Jul 14 2017 06:59am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ 14 Jul 2017 07:22)
Spoon feed what, you're a broken record linking the same dogshit source which has been debunked as a website strictly for evolution denying, young earth creationist fundies.
Of course that website covers their own ass in the case of being wrong by upfront telling it's readers:
"It is not our purpose to attempt to persuade you that all of our views are correct. We have presented what we believe to be the truth."

As opposed to you who is wrong, and willfully ignorant about it.
So ignorant you ignore the sites own warning and attempt to pass it off as some sort of fact.

Catholics are Christians
Feel free to continue and embarrass yourself by claiming otherwise.
A Christian that doesn't know what Christianity is, this is great. :rofl:

There are many christians that don't know what christianity is.

Edit: Inb4 "not real christians".

This post was edited by Unconscious on Jul 14 2017 07:19am
Gold: 260.11
Jul 14 2017 07:27am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 13 2017 11:09pm)

Nah, you don't even use the mouse. You use your hands and neural pathways to interact with the mouse.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jul 14 2017 07:27am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1153154155156157298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll