d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1152153154155156298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 13 2017 05:23am
Quote (the_rest @ 13 Jul 2017 11:16)
thanx for letting us know about satanist bibles.

No, more like agnostic one...
Gold: 1.50
Jul 13 2017 06:46am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 13 2017 12:01am)
Lol, you linked a dictionary website which has a single sentence and wikipedia, a site where anybody can edit the article.

If you did that at University you would be laughed down to a fail. That is exactly what I will do to you now for linking such poor websites.

HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you failed!

I linked dictionary.com first definition of the word Christianity, usually a definition is about a sentence long.
The wiki page is protected, not anyone can edit it, go and try.

This isn't University, we're talking about 3 words, Catholics are Christians.
You have a proven inability to grasp simple concepts so I figured small easy to eat evidence would be right up your alley.

I love that you keep digging the hole deeper, rather than simply taking 10 minutes to educate yourself on christian denominations.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 13 2017 07:49am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 13 2017 10:46pm)
I linked dictionary.com first definition of the word Christianity, usually a definition is about a sentence long.
The wiki page is protected, not anyone can edit it, go and try.

This isn't University, we're talking about 3 words, Catholics are Christians.
You have a proven inability to grasp simple concepts so I figured small easy to eat evidence would be right up your alley.

I love that you keep digging the hole deeper, rather than simply taking 10 minutes to educate yourself on christian denominations.

It is obvious that you didn't do any research whatsoever, you just went to the first site willy nilly. You will believe anything that you are told.

Same principle applies, you must have reliable sources to backup your claims and those sources that you posted aren't reliable.
You know deep down inside you that you don't have what it takes to come out on top.

Keep living in your fantasy while I live in the reality. The reality is this: you are forever bound to me as I have control over you.
The hole that is being dug is your own graveyard, nothing more.

You also act as though you know more about Churches for somebody who doesn't even go to Church. That in itself proves that your words aren't credible.
Jul 13 2017 08:02am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 13 2017 08:49am)
It is obvious that you didn't do any research whatsoever, you just went to the first site willy nilly. You will believe anything that you are told.

Same principle applies, you must have reliable sources to backup your claims and those sources that you posted aren't reliable.
You know deep down inside you that you don't have what it takes to come out on top.

Keep living in your fantasy while I live in the reality. The reality is this: you are forever bound to me as I have control over you.
The hole that is being dug is your own graveyard, nothing more.

You also act as though you know more about Churches for somebody who doesn't even go to Church. That in itself proves that your words aren't credible.

Come out on top of what, i'm letting you know all Catholics are Christians.
It's not an argument because there's nothing to argue.

Why don't you show how it's isn't a Christian denomination if you think you have an argument?

Yes, you live in reality... where people are forever bound to you and you have control over them... not some insane fantasy where Catholics are Christians. :rofl:
You're losing your mind.
Gold: 10,485.00
Jul 13 2017 08:29am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 13 2017 09:02am)

Why don't you show how it's isn't a Christian denomination if you think you have an argument?

Yes, you live in reality... where people are forever bound to you and you have control over them... not some insane fantasy where Catholics are Christians. :rofl:
You've lost your mind.

Fixed.

Jul 13 2017 06:27pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 14 2017 12:02am)

You're losing your mind.

I'm telling you they're not. Not only do I have the superior links but I have also seen it first hand. I'm the one who has actually been in the Churches and actually seen how they operate.
Since you haven't been in all denominations, naturally you do not know what you are talking about.

I've already told you how the Catholic Church relies on idols and rituals for their saving. They think that God communicates to the people through the Pope. They imagine that Jesus is on the throne and the people pray to Mary to tell Jesus what to do. They think that Mary comes up to Jesus and whispers in his ear that this person prayed for me to tell you to do this.
Yet Christians do not have this hierarchy. Christians have direct access to God with Jesus Christ himself as the mediator. That is just one of the many differences that Catholics have with Christians. Then again you wouldn't know because you haven't seen it first hand would you?

Exactly, you finally understand now. Or do you? You said it correctly but do you actually know for real how I have control over you? Try and work it out if you dare.
Jul 13 2017 06:36pm
Is this for real? Cpk must be trolling right now.

Dude. Catholics are Christians. They were pretty much the only Christians in pre-Reformation Europe. Martin Luther nailing his theses to that door 500 years ago was not the birth of Christianity.

This post was edited by Scaly on Jul 13 2017 06:41pm
Gold: 260.11
Jul 13 2017 07:04pm
Quote (Scaly @ Jul 13 2017 06:36pm)
Is this for real? Cpk must be trolling right now.

Dude. Catholics are Christians. They were pretty much the only Christians in pre-Reformation Europe. Martin Luther nailing his theses to that door 500 years ago was not the birth of Christianity.

This is one thing that really made me despise Christianity growing up. The fact that a good portion of religious people aren't just ignorant of their religion, but go out of their way to not understand the context of their own religion.
Jul 13 2017 08:39pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 13 2017 07:27pm)
I'm telling you they're not. Not only do I have the superior links but I have also seen it first hand. I'm the one who has actually been in the Churches and actually seen how they operate.
Since you haven't been in all denominations, naturally you do not know what you are talking about.

I've already told you how the Catholic Church relies on idols and rituals for their saving. They think that God communicates to the people through the Pope. They imagine that Jesus is on the throne and the people pray to Mary to tell Jesus what to do. They think that Mary comes up to Jesus and whispers in his ear that this person prayed for me to tell you to do this.
Yet Christians do not have this hierarchy. Christians have direct access to God with Jesus Christ himself as the mediator. That is just one of the many differences that Catholics have with Christians. Then again you wouldn't know because you haven't seen it first hand would you?

Exactly, you finally understand now. Or do you? You said it correctly but do you actually know for real how I have control over you? Try and work it out if you dare.

... and you're wrong.
You're arguing against fact right now.

Everyone point and laugh at the Christian who doesn't know what Christianity is.
Gold: 17,384.69
Jul 13 2017 08:54pm
The only explanation about this recent mess... CPK001 isnt a Christian, simple logic.
Btw CPK001 what is the name of your "church" please ? Evangelical-thingy ?
Please answer to me.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1152153154155156298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll