d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1149150151152153298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2017 06:50pm
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 10 2017 02:30am)
That's not evidence.
You don't know what evidence is do you :rofl:

Par for the course.

It is evidence.
You don't know what evidence is do you?

Par for the course.
Gold: 1.50
Jul 9 2017 07:29pm
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 9 2017 07:50pm)
It is evidence.
You don't know what evidence is do you?

Par for the course.

Unsubstantiated claim's are the antithesis of evidence.
You should have just said "i don't know what evidence is" rather than trying to play if off like you do.

Seriously, just how stupid are you? (I have no doubt you'll keep showing us)

Jul 10 2017 12:24am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 10 2017 11:29am)
Unsubstantiated claim's are the antithesis of evidence.
You should have just said "i don't know what evidence is" rather than trying to play if off like you do.

Seriously, just how stupid are you? (I have no doubt you'll keep showing us)

Clearly you are the manifest profusion of delusional ideology incarnate if you do not fulminate against the institution of Morphmcmanerson with great superciliousness and promulgate the preeminence of BiGBraD.
Jul 10 2017 01:27am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 10 2017 01:24am)
Clearly you are the manifest profusion of delusional ideology incarnate if you do not fulminate against the institution of Morphmcmanerson with great superciliousness and promulgate the preeminence of BiGBraD.

word sal·ad
noun
a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.

:rofl:
Seems accurate.

This post was edited by Morphmcmanerson on Jul 10 2017 01:29am
Jul 10 2017 05:19am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 10 2017 05:27pm)
word sal·ad
noun
a confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases, a form of speech indicative of advanced schizophrenia.

:rofl:
Seems accurate.

Clearly you have no idea what any of those words mean. If you actually knew what those words mean you wouldn't be calling them random or unintelligible. That shows us how much you know.
Jul 10 2017 07:14am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 10 2017 06:19am)
Clearly you have no idea what any of those words mean. If you actually knew what those words mean you wouldn't be calling them random or unintelligible. That shows us how much you know.

You seem to be getting a little rustled, so rather than substantiate the claim (because you can't or don't have any idea what that means) you made a word salad.
Your reply had no barring on the conversation, it didn't rebut or prove any point.
A word salad is what a stupid person does in a vein attempt to appear educated.
No surprise to see you latch on to the opportunity. :rofl:

So since it's been a few pages and you can't substantiate your claim it may be time to move the topic forward.

You think all Jews burn in hell because Jewish people reject Jesus as the messiah, correct?
What do you think was hotter, the ovens at auschwitz, or the fiery pits of hell god sent them to when they died?
Is that why you take BigBrad so seriously, because his adolf hitler signature aligns with your ideology?

This post was edited by Morphmcmanerson on Jul 10 2017 07:15am
Gold: 1,532.01
Jul 10 2017 07:16am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 10 2017 02:14pm)
You seem to be getting a little rustled, so rather than substantiate the claim (because you can't or don't have any idea what that means) you made a word salad.
Your reply had no barring on the conversation, it didn't rebut or prove any point.

So since it's been a few pages and youcan'tsubstantiate your claim it may be time to move the topic forward.

You think all Jews burn in hell because Jewish people reject Jesus as the messiah, correct?
What do you think was hotter, the ovens at auschwitz, or the fiery pits of hell god sent them to when they died?

Is that why you take BigBrad so seriously, because his adolf hitler signature aligns with your ideology?

inb4 Hitler was doing god's work
Jul 10 2017 07:16am
Quote (GetOnYourKnees @ Jul 10 2017 08:16am)
inb4 Hitler was doing god's work

cleansing the world of non believers
Jul 10 2017 07:39am
Quote (CPK001 @ 10 Jul 2017 11:19)

Mate. You clearly just used a thesaurus to find words you thought were big and impressive but are actually out of context. They are random. They don't fit properly within the sentence.
Jul 11 2017 01:17am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 10 2017 11:14pm)

So since it's been a few pages and you can't substantiate your claim it may be time to move the topic forward.

You seem to be crying like a little girl. See? I can control your emotions as well by telling you how you feel. Your argument is invalid.
Oh please you are just saying that my reply had no barring on the conversation because you have no idea how to rebut what I just said. So you say such things in a pathetic attempt in the hopes that I would not use such devastating words to destroy your point of view.
A word salad refers to the healthy fruit and vegetables that we eat.
I'm not surprised you have no idea how to rebut my factual claims.

You want to try and move the topic forward in the pathetic attempts to change the subject to something that you hopefully would stand a slight chance at beating me.

Is that what your viewpoint is?
What is the reason that whether something is hotter matters?
Well it was either believe BigBrad or believe you. There is no way your words are credible in any way, shape or form.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1149150151152153298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll