d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1147148149150151298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.50
Jul 9 2017 12:09am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 9 2017 12:23am)
At least I don't support terrorism, pedophilia, child brides, devolution, destruction and fascism etc.

We already know you're stupid, no need to provide further evidence.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2017 12:24am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 9 2017 04:09pm)
We already know you're stupid, no need to provide further evidence.

Is it stupid for one to invest into the next life as opposed to living only for this life? Is it stupid that no matter how rich or famous you are, your life will be summed up in a sentence, a birth date and a death date?

Behold your future - the grave. Then what? Nobody will remember you, just like nobody remembers where to find something insignificant as connecticut.
Jul 9 2017 12:31am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 9 2017 01:24am)
Is it stupid for one to invest into the next life as opposed to living only for this life? Is it stupid that no matter how rich or famous you are, your life will be summed up in a sentence, a birth date and a death date?

Behold your future - the grave. Then what? Nobody will remember you, just like nobody remembers where to find something insignificant as connecticut.

It's stupid of you not to know the UK is in Europe, it's stupid of you to make a list of abhorrent things and claim that I support them for pointing it out.

You seem to have a lot of issues with death and mortality.
I hope you can sort them out before you die, without ever having lived life.

Have you ever sought psychological help for your issues?
There's an entire profession dedicated to it, seeking help isn't shameful.
Gold: 5,016.77
Jul 9 2017 12:46am
U.S.—A full 92% of conversions to Christ are the direct result of being “argued into the Kingdom” after the nonbeliever engages in a heated, virulent argument with a Christian, a report by the LifeWay Research confirmed Thursday.

“What our survey and additional research found is what many believers in Christ have long suspected,” a representative told reporters. “Engaging a skeptic online with the intent of shouting them down in a hostile manner is far more effective than other evangelistic methods, like kindness leading to repentance, attempting to understand their position, or just humbly explaining the gospel.”

According to the survey results, the effect was most pronounced when the Christian debater uses harsh language, memes, and threats of hellfire. Further, the poll showed that political arguments in general are responsible for millions of conversions per year.

Other online sources of conversion—such as spamming comments sections with one’s Christian blog posts and trolling nonbelievers on Twitter—were also popular and effective, the study showed.

http://babylonbee.com/news/report-92-conversions-occur-heated-facebook-argument/

:bouncy:
Jul 9 2017 12:48am
Quote (IceMage @ Jul 9 2017 01:46am)

Trump cult tactics proven effective?
Gold: 7,479.53
Jul 9 2017 12:50am
The earth is a planet in heaven ... We already there ... It was only a trip to heaven when we thought earth was flat ..
Gold: 0.00
Jul 9 2017 12:52am
Quote (Morphmcmanerson @ Jul 9 2017 04:31pm)
It's stupid of you not to know the UK is in Europe, it's stupid of you to make a list of abhorrent things and claim that I support them for pointing it out.

You seem to have a lot of issues with death and mortality.
I hope you can sort them out before you die, without ever having lived life.

Have you ever sought psychological help for your issues?
There's an entire profession dedicated to it, seeking help isn't shameful.

What are you going to do about it, educate me? I don't think so. Your first response is to judge and not teach, typical unbeliever.
It is not me who claims that you support them. It says right here that you do. http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76717522&f=119&p=518744140

Exactly, I'm preparing for that day right now while I'm still alive and well.
I for one know that you have no idea when you are going to die. You may think you will live on until you are old and grey but then tomorrow you are crossing the road and get run over by a car. It does happen, trust me I know.

I have sought out psychological help and I have found it in Jesus Christ! What about you? What have you done to seek psychological help for your issues?
Gold: 7,479.53
Jul 9 2017 12:57am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 8 2017 11:52pm)
What are you going to do about it, educate me? I don't think so. Your first response is to judge and not teach, typical unbeliever.
It is not me who claims that you support them. It says right here that you do. http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=76717522&f=119&p=518744140

Exactly, I'm preparing for that day right now while I'm still alive and well.
I for one know that you have no idea when you are going to die. You may think you will live on until you are old and grey but then tomorrow you are crossing the road and get run over by a car. It does happen, trust me I know.

I have sought out psychological help and I have found it in Jesus Christ! What about you? What have you done to seek psychological help for your issues?

Jesus is a simple moral bases to live by.. Does not get better then that for morals .. but to be content with faith, is to stay ignorant to reality .. But glad it fixed you.. I hear that a lot .. if not for Jesus I would kick your ass ... Meaning they needed someone to learn morals from ... :hail:
Jul 9 2017 01:08am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 9 2017 01:52am)

Exactly,I'm preparing for that day right now while I'm still alive and well.

A random troll comment from BigBrad is your proof that i support terrorism, pedophilia and child brides?
I thought you were just stupid, but it looks to be far more severe.

This post was edited by Morphmcmanerson on Jul 9 2017 01:08am
Gold: 1,532.01
Jul 9 2017 02:09am
Quote (CPK001 @ Jul 9 2017 06:23am)
At least I don't support terrorism, pedophilia, child brides, devolution, destruction and fascism etc.

But you do support infanticide, which surely must be up there on the list of abhorrent shit, since you're mentioning it. We have absolute proof that you do (all christians must condone at least one occurrence of infanticide), so I don't think you should be pointing the finger over questionable moral tendencies, especially considering that you know your accusations are false.

Quote (IceMage @ Jul 9 2017 07:46am)

According to the survey results, the effect was most pronounced when the Christian debater uses harsh language, memes, and threats of hellfire.

Well, it is a tried and tested method of conversion. Remember when it was official doctrine that babies who had died before their baptism would spend eternity in limbo? Gotta bring the revenue in somehow...

This post was edited by GetOnYourKnees on Jul 9 2017 02:18am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1147148149150151298Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll