d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The President Has Said Many Times Before That We > Need To Call Out The Enemy By Their Name
Prev1131415161735Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2017 07:12pm
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 16 2017 01:11am)
Actually, I don't know where he was born, and don't care...I just know things were a hell of lot better before he took office, than after he became president.

I DO know then when asked what his religious beliefs were back when he was campaigning, he said: Musli...er...Christianity.
No I didn't read that or watch some Youtube...he said it live on TV, I happened to be watching at the time.

That's despite the scandal with his Christian pastor that conservatives went cray over?
Gold: 14.88
Aug 15 2017 07:12pm
Quote (Arsenic_Touch @ Aug 13 2017 01:13am)

"I posted a gif from a "cartoon for smart grownups", that'll show em"

Save yourself the trouble and don't bother posting says black people waving bye.

There is a groundswell of perceived injustice among young whites. Whether it be real or imagined, the fact remains that the sentiment is widely held. Young men wondering if we fought on the right side during WWII. That we took down the facists evils of our time for freedom!

Free for what? To graduate from college with 40k in student loan debt to be offered $10 to $14 an hour? To have people ridicule your race non-stop on television, in music, in universities? To have your opinions laughed at for endorsing conservative politics?

The only problem with these young racists is they let their emotions blind them. They've allowed themselves to get so worked up that they've turned to racism.

You can endorse and advocate for a policy saying you want to severely restrict the amount of non-white immigrants for non-racist reasons. There is the crime of preference and the crime of prejudice, they've adopted the latter.

These men went too far down the rabbit hole.
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 15 2017 07:18pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 15 2017 08:54pm)
Trump loves anal

That's why he keeps bannon on

Might as well use this as the 2018 Dem slogan at this point.
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 15 2017 07:21pm
Quote (Interesting @ Aug 15 2017 09:12pm)
That's despite the scandal with his Christian pastor that conservatives went cray over?

I heard/saw him say it live on TV.

All your BS rhetoric won't change what I heard/saw.

But that's not the point. Obama pulled the wool over everyone's eyes, and he is still doing it. You can be stupid and ignore the facts, but that won't change them.

Trump is definitely no peach. He speaks horribly and doesn't think before doing it. It DOES seem that Congress, the Cabinet and his advisors, are slowly reigning him in, and trying to show him a better way.

That doesn't mean Obamacare was a good idea...or that Trumps ideas about immigration and illegal aliens are a bad idea. It just means he needs some lessons in politicking. So he can present his ideas in a more acceptable fashion.

The current Pew projections are that by 2070, Muslim will be the world's largest religion. As for me...I'm not looking forward to a time when the angry religion takes hold. But like I said...I'll be in the ground by then.

/e

As to the topic...I believe that Trump's ideas about immigration and illegal aliens are what is causing the white supremacists to come out of the woodwork. To THEM it might seem as if Trump is a racist like them.

This post was edited by Ghot on Aug 15 2017 07:45pm
Gold: 1.00
Aug 15 2017 07:47pm
Let me be perfectly clear here, this was not a broader rally which white supremacists showed up for. The very organizers of this rally were a collection of white supremacist groups. The people who attended this rally were waving nazi flags, giving the nazi salute, and chanting bigoted slogans.

If you are a "very fine" person, you do not stand in unity with these people. Period

Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 15 2017 07:51pm

Are we sure this just wasn't Trump confusing "fine people" as in...normally law abiding, with "fine people" as in racist.

I mean from Trumps track record, and depending who he was talking to, I could see the term "fine people" being used in the first context and then picked up by the media etc., in the second context.
Gold: 22,720.48
Aug 15 2017 08:16pm
Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Aug 15 2017 08:12pm)
"I posted a gif from a "cartoon for smart grownups", that'll show em"

Save yourself the trouble and don't bother posting says black people waving bye.

There is a groundswell of perceived injustice among young whites. Whether it be real or imagined, the fact remains that the sentiment is widely held. Young men wondering if we fought on the right side during WWII. That we took down the facists evils of our time for freedom!

Free for what? To graduate from college with 40k in student loan debt to be offered $10 to $14 an hour? To have people ridicule your race non-stop on television, in music, in universities? To have your opinions laughed at for endorsing conservative politics?

The only problem with these young racists is they let their emotions blind them. They've allowed themselves to get so worked up that they've turned to racism.

You can endorse and advocate for a policy saying you want to severely restrict the amount of non-white immigrants for non-racist reasons. There is the crime of preference and the crime of prejudice, they've adopted the latter.

These men went too far down the rabbit hole.

Okay.
Gold: 22,164.69
Aug 15 2017 08:26pm
Quote (TCassa89 @ Aug 15 2017 07:47pm)
Let me be perfectly clear here, this was not a broader rally which white supremacists showed up for. The very organizers of this rally were a collection of white supremacist groups. The people who attended this rally were waving nazi flags, giving the nazi salute, and chanting bigoted slogans.

Tell me again, what was the name of this rally? What were they protesting?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2017 08:34pm
This whole thing becomes a bigger clusterfuck every time you look at it.

Premonition?

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-28/north-carolina-house-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters

This post was edited by Interesting on Aug 15 2017 08:34pm
Gold: 57.00
Aug 15 2017 08:42pm
Quote (Interesting @ 15 Aug 2017 22:34)
This whole thing becomes a bigger clusterfuck every time you look at it.

Premonition?

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2017-04-28/north-carolina-house-votes-to-protect-drivers-who-hit-protesters

Charlottesville, North Carolina the site of where the Robert E Lee Statue was taken down near the University of Virginia campus
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1131415161735Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll