d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The President Has Said Many Times Before That We > Need To Call Out The Enemy By Their Name
Prev1121314151635Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Aug 15 2017 06:47pm
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 15 2017 05:22pm)
why do you care what david duke thinks about anything?

Well, I care a whole lot about the going trend of white supremacy in the US. David Duke is someone how has run for office many times, but never polled high enough to make the debates.. until 2016. We now just saw the largest white supremacist rally since WWII, and we really need leadership who will put this movement down. I am severely unsatisfied with our leadership right now, while the white supremacists are very satisfied.

Yeah.. I care quite a bit about that

This post was edited by TCassa89 on Aug 15 2017 06:51pm
Gold: 0.00
Aug 15 2017 06:52pm
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 16 2017 12:36am)
He's been going up against Trump since January 17th 2017.

That's not his job. He should be supporting the current President..or staying out of the picture.

How come Obama should be doing this or that, but Trump shits gold no matter what he does? He hasn't even called that poor woman's family.
Gold: 10,485.00
Aug 15 2017 06:52pm
This country has really simple rules (laws). The Electoral College elects the President. That's it...simple as can be. Trump won...Good or bad...Trump won.
Since he won everyone and their mother seems to think they have a say in what he does....They don't. He's the President. Only Congress has a say in what he does.

We have newspapers assailing him...we have states courts suing him. Wtf, is the matter with this country.
If he does something wrong (illegal) the Dept. of Justice will be on his ass.

If he tries to do something stupid...Congress will step in.

The only thing all the anti-Trump BS accomplishes...is to make this country weaker. In 4 years the country can have some one else for President.

All this anti-Trump crap will not bring back the popular vote, which we never had. It's just making it a whole lot harder for our elected officials to get on with their job.

/e

Quote (Interesting @ Aug 15 2017 08:52pm)
How come Obama should be doing this or that, but Trump shits gold no matter what he does? He hasn't even called that poor woman's family.

Oh, I dunno...cause it's the LAW !!!

/ee A lot of stuff Trump does is stuff I don't necessarily agree with, BUT...it's Congress' job to worry about that.

This post was edited by Ghot on Aug 15 2017 06:55pm
Gold: 260.11
Aug 15 2017 06:54pm
Trump loves anal

That's why he keeps bannon on
Gold: 5,388.33
Aug 15 2017 06:54pm
Quote (TCassa89 @ Aug 15 2017 04:47pm)
Well, I care a whole lot about the going trend of white supremacy in the US. David Duke is someone how has run for office many times, but never polled high enough to make the debates.. until 2016. We now just saw the largest white supremacist rally since WWII, and we really need leadership who will put this movement down. I am severely unsatisfied with our leadership right now, while the white supremacists are very satisfied.

Yeah.. I care quite a bit about that

Trump did put down the movement of white supremicists, neo-nazis, etc multiple times. It's never enough for you
Aug 15 2017 07:00pm
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 16 2017 12:52am)
This country has really simple rules (laws). The Electoral College elects the President. That's it...simple as can be. Trump won...Good or bad...Trump won.
Since he won everyone and their mother seems to think they have a say in what he does....They don't. He's the President. Only Congress has a say in what he does.

We have newspapers assailing him...we have states courts suing him. Wtf, is the matter with this country.
If he does something wrong (illegal) the Dept. of Justice will be on his ass.

If he tries to do something stupid...Congress will step in.

The only thing all the anti-Trump BS accomplishes...is to make this country weaker. In 4 years the country can have some one else for President.

All this anti-Trump crap will not bring back the popular vote, which we never had. It's just making it a whole lot harder for our elected officials to get on with their job.

/e

Oh, I dunno...cause it's the LAW !!!

/ee A lot of stuff Trump does is stuff I don't necessarily agree with, BUT...it's Congress' job to worry about that.

Oh, there's a law that a previous president can't be politically engaged? I don't remember that one.
Aug 15 2017 07:04pm
Quote (Interesting @ Aug 15 2017 09:00pm)
Oh, there's a law that a previous president can't be politically engaged? I don't remember that one.

Politically engaged by who? That Obama guy who holds no political office?

It's Congress' job to "politically engage" the President.

Unfortunately, Obama is a smart and charismatic man. Even though I believe he was working for the Middle East rather than the U.S. doesn't change the fact that he CAN sway the masses.
That doesn't help the US though. But that's OK, cause Obama doesn't want to help the US anyways.
Aug 15 2017 07:08pm
Quote (Ghot @ Aug 16 2017 01:04am)
Politically engaged by who? That Obama guy who holds no political office?

It's Congress' job to "politically engage" the President.

Unfortunately, Obama is a smart and charismatic man. Even though I believe he was working for the Middle East rather than the U.S. doesn't change the fact that he CAN sway the masses.
That doesn't help the US though. But that's OK, cause Obama doesn't want to help the US anyways.

Obama Muslim.
Aug 15 2017 07:11pm
Quote (Interesting @ Aug 15 2017 09:08pm)
Obama Muslim.

Actually, I don't know where he was born, and don't care...I just know things were a hell of lot better before he took office, than after he became president.

I DO know then when asked what his religious beliefs were back when he was campaigning, he said: Musli...er...Christianity.
No I didn't read that or watch some Youtube...he said it live on TV, I happened to be watching at the time.
Gold: 1.00
Aug 15 2017 07:11pm
Quote (majorblood @ Aug 15 2017 05:54pm)
Trump did put down the movement of white supremicists, neo-nazis, etc multiple times. It's never enough for you

Again though, he then went back to his original rhetoric.. which the white nationalists have been expressively appreciative about. I'm sorry, but "fine people" do not go to rallies waving Nazi flags and chanting racist slogans. We need better leadership than this
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1121314151635Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll