d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev11281291301311324496Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,504.69
Mar 8 2022 02:15pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Mar 8 2022 03:09pm)
Just a side not it appears, we got state deparment documents on the subject, china, russia have levied the accusation.
I think the Russian pretext for invasion of Ukraine is valid, Certainly more valid by many magnitudes than the U.S. invasions and bombings of civilian centers.

Pretext presented was the Ukrainian Governments ethnic cleansing of ethnic Russian citizens of Ukraine, for the last 8 years in large part by verified Neo-Nazi regiments of the Ukranian National guard.
UN reports concluded that political opponents of the new pro wester regime did not start the civil war in eastern Ukraine, and if you had paid attention at the time the new government began shelling and bombing civilian centers in the east immediately after the U.S. State Department Coup in 2014.
Western values of Ukraines government include regularly jails, and kills political opponents dissidents and journalists, with the same intimidates Political opponents, journalists, and dissidents.
Ukranian Nationalist have a history of ethnic cleansing some 100,000 Polish people in what was the pre war boundaries of Poland, their method of doing so was having armed forces surround the victims and having the Ukranian Peasants torture the polish in the most gruesome manners.
Most of the victims of this ethnic cleansing were polish Women and Children, even infants were cut up alive, bashed against trees, burned alive, disemboweled.

So I don't see how Russias pretext for invasion does not hold water, even if it was just a advantageous reaction to prodding by the Unites States of offering membership into Nato and all the things that come with it.
Subsidized Military, offernsive missiles placed on the boarder of Russia, Guarantees that they could continue ethnic cleansing without interference by Russia, or big daddy United States would send its forces.

I 100% guarantee our stupid political class will push this to a nuclear exchange, and their are many dumb Americans who believe the United States can intercept Nuclear Missiles.
Development of Missiles that could intercept ICBM's were developed in the 1980's and United States discontinued their development per Arms Control and Disarmament Treaties with the former Soviet Union.
These missiles got within range of an ICBM then detonated a neutron bomb burning up the fissile material of the Nuclear Weapons.
The Soviet Union and Russia were never bound to the treaties we followed and have developed these working defense systems, while the United States Disarmed itself for feel good lefty bullshit.
Don't expect much of a U.S. response to being nuked in the future.

Putin is just a great guy who doesn't do anything like that to political dissidents and is just invading to help out the eastern Ukrainians, yes yes makes total sense.

Putin doesnt give a shit about those poor eastern Ukrainians, at all. It's a phony pretext at a land grab and to dissuade further NATO expansion on his borders and nothing more. If Ukraine wasn't on the NATO bubble he'd have watched ethnic Russians die by the millions in Ukraine without even mentioning it.

He's been moving oil and natural gas into North Korea, the site of the greatest modern humanitarian crisis there is for over a decade afterall.
Gold: 96,293.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 8 2022 02:28pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 8 2022 03:15pm)
Putin is just a great guy who doesn't do anything like that to political dissidents and is just invading to help out the eastern Ukrainians, yes yes makes total sense.

Putin doesnt give a shit about those poor eastern Ukrainians, at all. It's a phony pretext at a land grab and to dissuade further NATO expansion on his borders and nothing more. If Ukraine wasn't on the NATO bubble he'd have watched ethnic Russians die by the millions in Ukraine without even mentioning it.

He's been moving oil and natural gas into North Korea, the site of the greatest modern humanitarian crisis there is for over a decade afterall.

Yes as I said his pretext for Invasion is valid, It is completely irregardless what russias national security motives truly were. Had Ukraine not been engaged in Ethnic Cleansing and just treated people who maybe disagreed with the revolution and direction of the country like a civilized democracy there would be no basis for invasion.
Do you think any of the United States justifications for use of force were valid?

Yes Exporting Oil and Natural Gas to North Korea ought to be regarded as helping ease a humanitarian crisis, not exacerbating or causing the situation by sanctioning people out of existence.
Did you know the United States in the 1960's cut off grain export to India over its Criticism of the Vietnam War?
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 8 2022 02:28pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 8 2022 11:38am)
well technically if the stories i posted above about Bio Weapons labs in Ukraine, this could mean that covid actually came out of Ukraine via United states department, and not china
which could be the reason why putin is in Ukraine, so Technically it does, if your informed. Its all connected and intertwined chief

Fox Business Guest Tells Truth About Ukraine President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60zIcBwA2ZA

can you please stay in the covid thread
Thanks,
Gold: 222.37
Mar 8 2022 02:32pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Mar 8 2022 03:09pm)
Just a side not it appears, we got state deparment documents on the subject, china, russia have levied the accusation.
I think the Russian pretext for invasion of Ukraine is valid, Certainly more valid by many magnitudes than the U.S. invasions and bombings of civilian centers.

Pretext presented was the Ukrainian Governments ethnic cleansing of ethnic Russian citizens of Ukraine, for the last 8 years in large part by verified Neo-Nazi regiments of the Ukranian National guard.
UN reports concluded that political opponents of the new pro wester regime did not start the civil war in eastern Ukraine, and if you had paid attention at the time the new government began shelling and bombing civilian centers in the east immediately after the U.S. State Department Coup in 2014.
Western values of Ukraines government include regularly jails, and kills political opponents dissidents and journalists, with the same intimidates Political opponents, journalists, and dissidents.
Ukranian Nationalist have a history of ethnic cleansing some 100,000 Polish people in what was the pre war boundaries of Poland, their method of doing so was having armed forces surround the victims and having the Ukranian Peasants torture the polish in the most gruesome manners.
Most of the victims of this ethnic cleansing were polish Women and Children, even infants were cut up alive, bashed against trees, burned alive, disemboweled.

So I don't see how Russias pretext for invasion does not hold water, even if it was just a advantageous reaction to prodding by the Unites States of offering membership into Nato and all the things that come with it.
Subsidized Military, offernsive missiles placed on the boarder of Russia, Guarantees that they could continue ethnic cleansing without interference by Russia, or big daddy United States would send its forces.

I 100% guarantee our stupid political class will push this to a nuclear exchange, and their are many dumb Americans who believe the United States can intercept Nuclear Missiles.
Development of Missiles that could intercept ICBM's were developed in the 1980's and United States discontinued their development per Arms Control and Disarmament Treaties with the former Soviet Union.
These missiles got within range of an ICBM then detonated a neutron bomb burning up the fissile material of the Nuclear Weapons.
The Soviet Union and Russia were never bound to the treaties we followed and have developed these working defense systems, while the United States Disarmed itself for feel good lefty bullshit.
Don't expect much of a U.S. response to being nuked in the future.

The USSR committed widespread genocide and ethnic cleansing subsequent to the victory in WWII. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.
Gold: 96,293.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 8 2022 02:36pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Mar 8 2022 03:32pm)
The USSR committed widespread genocide and ethnic cleansing subsequent to the victory in WWII. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

They are both Slavs USSR collapsed in 1991, not throwing stones unless you can point me to incidences since then.
I'm showing a continued pattern of behavior by Ukranian nationalists.

This post was edited by PapaPsych on Mar 8 2022 02:36pm
Gold: 105.00
Mar 8 2022 02:48pm
Soooo what about the dogfight between Ukraine and Russia in the air since Nato sends jets now. Who will win the air fights?
Gold: 2,504.69
Mar 8 2022 02:51pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Mar 8 2022 03:28pm)
Yes as I said his pretext for Invasion is valid, It is completely irregardless what russias national security motives truly were. Had Ukraine not been engaged in Ethnic Cleansing and just treated people who maybe disagreed with the revolution and direction of the country like a civilized democracy there would be no basis for invasion.
Do you think any of the United States justifications for use of force were valid?

Yes Exporting Oil and Natural Gas to North Korea ought to be regarded as helping ease a humanitarian crisis, not exacerbating or causing the situation by sanctioning people out of existence.
Did you know the United States in the 1960's cut off grain export to India over its Criticism of the Vietnam War?

for the justification to be valid there need to be motive to match.

if i see a man hitting his wife, and i beat him up, i need to care about the fact he's hitting his wife, not just looking to pummel someone without a care in the world for wife beaters. Putin doesn't give a shit about eastern Ukrainian deaths, its a farce.

to answer your direct question i do not think the US had a legitimate justification for the invasion of Iraq, and I think a special operation to kill Osama Bin Laden would have been preferable to invasion and occupation of the region. i support neither of those wars.

it would be helping NK if any of those resources helped the actual people, instead the Kims have used it to develop weapons, and give just enough to industry to maintain a delusion of grandeur in the capital whilst the main population experiences manmade famine. but hey at least the death camps have power when the grid isnt in a brownout.

Quote (Humbletrader @ Mar 8 2022 03:48pm)
Soooo what about the dogfight between Ukraine and Russia in the air since Nato sends jets now. Who will win the air fights?

according to Maverick if NATO goes inverted the MIGs dont stand a chance.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Mar 8 2022 02:52pm
Gold: 3.33
Mar 8 2022 02:53pm
Quote (Humbletrader @ Mar 8 2022 08:48pm)

Ukraine don't have anywhere near enough jets to dogfight, I'd wager they'll be focusing on destroying fuel trucks as the planes they're getting are capable at precision munitions
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 8 2022 03:02pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 8 2022 02:07pm)
so if they were working on releasing another virus, thats not worth invading?
also how about ukraine government being overthrown in 2014, and a president was installed by the U.S (Via state department phonecalls that were leaked)
or how about the Neo Nazi trained forces that have controlled Eastern Ukraine since 2014

anyways im not here to argu with you, you have to many opinions and assumptions and not enough sources and evidence imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60zIcBwA2ZA

Let's pretend also that covid was engineered. There is no reason to believe it was ever released intentionally, and in fact its release is likely to be a monumental error. Therefore, the idea that such a lab simply existing and working on viruses is STILL not a valid pretext to invade Ukraine. Is there some reason to invade China over Wuhan existing?
How about it? There's been an election since then, so the guy who took over in 2014 isn't even in office. Still not a valid pretext to invade your neighbor.
What about Nazis? Like the Wagner Group ones that Russia is sending in to fight?

You're not "going to argue with me" because I'm not some uninformed simpleton who falls for the propaganda you're peddling, Yevgeny.

This post was edited by Santara on Mar 8 2022 03:03pm
Gold: 63.70
Mar 8 2022 03:02pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 8 2022 08:15pm)

those poor eastern ukrainians speak russia, at one point they were part of russia, what are you talking about , some of them actually fled to Russia during all of this
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11281291301311324496Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll