d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev11271281291301314496Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Mar 8 2022 01:43pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 8 2022 01:38pm)
well technically if the stories i posted above about Bio Weapons labs in Ukraine, this could mean that covid actually came out of Ukraine via United states department, and not china
which could be the reason why putin is in Ukraine, so Technically it does, if your informed. Its all connected and intertwined chief

Fox Business Guest Tells Truth About Ukraine President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60zIcBwA2ZA

Let's pretend for a moment that covid was engineered in Ukraine, it is neither a reason to invade, nor the reason given for the invasion. So your tangent is trash and you should feel ashamed for posting it.
Gold: 2,504.69
Mar 8 2022 01:43pm
Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 8 2022 02:38pm)
well technically if the stories i posted above about Bio Weapons labs in Ukraine, this could mean that covid actually came out of Ukraine via United states department, and not china
which could be the reason why putin is in Ukraine, so Technically it does, if your informed. Its all connected and intertwined chief

Fox Business Guest Tells Truth About Ukraine President

PERFECTLY sums u up.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 8 2022 01:47pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 8 2022 09:43pm)
PERFECTLY sums u up.

This post was edited by Lvivz on Mar 8 2022 01:48pm
Gold: 3.33
Mar 8 2022 01:53pm
Following on from my post yesterday, the encirclement of Kyiv from the North East is now happening, with Russian tanks spotted just 20 miles away. With Irpin mostly ceding to the Russians, the encirclement is beginning. As I said yesterday, we can expect artillery strikes to become a lot more frequent on Kyiv from now, seeing as they're in range

As per the below graphic, Russian forces going past Mariupol means the fortified border positions held by Ukraine in the Donbass will probably need to be retreated from soon. Could see them trying to link up with Ukrainian forces East of Kharkiv that took some ground from the Russians

In other news:
- the Pentagon is estimating between 2,000 - 4,000 Russian soldiers have been killed, much higher than the Kremlin says and a lot lower than what the Ukrainian military says. Shock.
- they also say 100% of Russian forces amassed on the border are now in Ukraine, up from 92% a few days ago
- At least 1,207 civilian deaths
- It's difficult to assess the Ukrainian military deaths due to fog of war, but Michael Kofman believes it's 3,000 - 4,000
Gold: 12,730.67
Mar 8 2022 01:55pm
It looks like America somehow added ~30 MIGs to it's already impressive fleet. I really don't know HOW they got them, but they did. One day, we'll solve that mystery. Anyway, America, the sole owner of these jets, will be sending them to Ukraine.
Gold: 3.33
Mar 8 2022 02:05pm
Quote (thundercock @ Mar 8 2022 07:55pm)
It looks like America somehow added ~30 MIGs to it's already impressive fleet. I really don't know HOW they got them, but they did. One day, we'll solve that mystery. Anyway, America, the sole owner of these jets, will be sending them to Ukraine.

This is a risky play. Putin said just a few days ago that he'd consider anyone sending jets as an enemy combatant, and in very clear terms

I'm not even sure how useful the fighter jets would be considering Russia's dominance in the air and abundance of anti-aircraft equipment. The pilots would be performing a suicide mission to drop bombs on the convoy

This post was edited by dro94 on Mar 8 2022 02:06pm
Gold: 63.70
Mar 8 2022 02:07pm
Quote (Santara @ Mar 8 2022 07:43pm)
Let's pretend for a moment that covid was engineered in Ukraine, it is neither a reason to invade, nor the reason given for the invasion. So your tangent is trash and you should feel ashamed for posting it.

so if they were working on releasing another virus, thats not worth invading?
also how about ukraine government being overthrown in 2014, and a president was installed by the U.S (Via state department phonecalls that were leaked)
or how about the Neo Nazi trained forces that have controlled Eastern Ukraine since 2014

anyways im not here to argu with you, you have to many opinions and assumptions and not enough sources and evidence imo.

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 8 2022 02:10pm
Gold: 96,293.69
Warn: 10%
Mar 8 2022 02:09pm
Quote (Santara @ Mar 8 2022 02:43pm)

Just a side not it appears, we got state deparment documents on the subject, china, russia have levied the accusation.
I think the Russian pretext for invasion of Ukraine is valid, Certainly more valid by many magnitudes than the U.S. invasions and bombings of civilian centers.

Pretext presented was the Ukrainian Governments ethnic cleansing of ethnic Russian citizens of Ukraine, for the last 8 years in large part by verified Neo-Nazi regiments of the Ukranian National guard.
UN reports concluded that political opponents of the new pro wester regime did not start the civil war in eastern Ukraine, and if you had paid attention at the time the new government began shelling and bombing civilian centers in the east immediately after the U.S. State Department Coup in 2014.
Western values of Ukraines government include regularly jails, and kills political opponents dissidents and journalists, with the same intimidates Political opponents, journalists, and dissidents.
Ukranian Nationalist have a history of ethnic cleansing some 100,000 Polish people in what was the pre war boundaries of Poland, their method of doing so was having armed forces surround the victims and having the Ukranian Peasants torture the polish in the most gruesome manners.
Most of the victims of this ethnic cleansing were polish Women and Children, even infants were cut up alive, bashed against trees, burned alive, disemboweled.

So I don't see how Russias pretext for invasion does not hold water, even if it was just a advantageous reaction to prodding by the Unites States of offering membership into Nato and all the things that come with it.
Subsidized Military, offernsive missiles placed on the boarder of Russia, Guarantees that they could continue ethnic cleansing without interference by Russia, or big daddy United States would send its forces.

I 100% guarantee our stupid political class will push this to a nuclear exchange, and their are many dumb Americans who believe the United States can intercept Nuclear Missiles.
Development of Missiles that could intercept ICBM's were developed in the 1980's and United States discontinued their development per Arms Control and Disarmament Treaties with the former Soviet Union.
These missiles got within range of an ICBM then detonated a neutron bomb burning up the fissile material of the Nuclear Weapons.
The Soviet Union and Russia were never bound to the treaties we followed and have developed these working defense systems, while the United States Disarmed itself for feel good lefty bullshit.
Don't expect much of a U.S. response to being nuked in the future.
Gold: 12,730.67
Mar 8 2022 02:10pm
Quote (dro94 @ Mar 8 2022 12:05pm)
This is a risky play. Putin said just a few days ago that he'd consider anyone sending jets as an enemy combatant, and in very clear terms

I'm not even sure how useful the fighter jets would be considering Russia's dominance in the air and abundance of anti-aircraft equipment. The pilots would be performing a suicide mission to drop bombs on the convoy

America is very clearly calling Putin's bluff. What's he going to do about it? Biden is literally older than the Cold War itself and knows every trick in Putin's playbook. In all seriousness though, we've been giving Ukraine weapons that have made the war more evenly matched so I'm not sure why this would change anything. IMO, our intel (your country is included in that) has probably been the most valuable asset to the Ukrainians.
Gold: 63.70
Mar 8 2022 02:13pm
Quote (PapaPsych @ Mar 8 2022 08:09pm)
Just a side not it appears, we got state deparment documents on the subject, china, russia have levied the accusation.
I think the Russian pretext for invasion of Ukraine is valid, Certainly more valid by many magnitudes than the U.S. invasions and bombings of civilian centers.

Pretext presented was the Ukrainian Governments ethnic cleansing of ethnic Russian citizens of Ukraine, for the last 8 years in large part by verified Neo-Nazi regiments of the Ukranian National guard.
UN reports concluded that political opponents of the new pro wester regime did not start the civil war in eastern Ukraine, and if you had paid attention at the time the new government began shelling and bombing civilian centers in the east immediately after the U.S. State Department Coup in 2014.
Western values of Ukraines government include regularly jails, and kills political opponents dissidents and journalists, with the same intimidates Political opponents, journalists, and dissidents.
Ukranian Nationalist have a history of ethnic cleansing some 100,000 Polish people in what was the pre war boundaries of Poland, their method of doing so was having armed forces surround the victims and having the Ukranian Peasants torture the polish in the most gruesome manners.
Most of the victims of this ethnic cleansing were polish Women and Children, even infants were cut up alive, bashed against trees, burned alive, disemboweled.

So I don't see how Russias pretext for invasion does not hold water, even if it was just a advantageous reaction to prodding by the Unites States of offering membership into Nato and all the things that come with it.
Subsidized Military, offernsive missiles placed on the boarder of Russia, Guarantees that they could continue ethnic cleansing without interference by Russia, or big daddy United States would send its forces.

I 100% guarantee our stupid political class will push this to a nuclear exchange, and their are many dumb Americans who believe the United States can intercept Nuclear Missiles.
Development of Missiles that could intercept ICBM's were developed in the 1980's and United States discontinued their development per Arms Control and Disarmament Treaties with the former Soviet Union.
These missiles got within range of an ICBM then detonated a neutron bomb burning up the fissile material of the Nuclear Weapons.
The Soviet Union and Russia were never bound to the treaties we followed and have developed these working defense systems, while the United States Disarmed itself for feel good lefty bullshit.
Don't expect much of a U.S. response to being nuked in the future.

correct, and now Nato/U.S are removing russia from the global financial system, when China, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Belerus, and India are siding with Russia, so they can easily dismantle the current global financial system and end the U.S Dollar being the worlds reserve currency, its as if this is being done on purpose
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11271281291301314496Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll