d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev111121314154502Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 30,584.00
Warn: 10%
Feb 25 2022 06:47am
Quote (Juice_WRLD @ Feb 25 2022 07:23am)
Yikes , I'm amazed to see you writing about reality just A month ago :o what's the outcome of this madness ?

The madness is on the part of the EU, Nato and The US. The "madness" or foreign policy, wont end noting none of those see anything wrong with what they have done which has led to this. I would point you to some of the video's in this thread (by intellectual americans!) who have outlined the causes for this conflict. If the madness you refer to is the invasion by Russia - the madness will end once a Pro Russian Government is installed (just like how America has installed Pro-American governments around the world). I am not taking sides here I am neutral on this.

America - does not like Russia
EU - wants to expand
Nato - wants to expand
Russia - wants to keep what it has

Again, if China suddenly had a military alliance with the US you can be sure that the US would not be a happy camper about it, just as like they stepped in re: Cuban Missile Crisis. The EU / Nato should have waited 20-50 years before considering expanding into the Ukraine. If they wanted a trade deal with Ukraine a better way to do it would be to offer the same deal to Russia.

This post was edited by ferdia on Feb 25 2022 06:53am
Gold: 63.70
Feb 25 2022 06:50am
Quote (ferdia @ Feb 25 2022 12:47pm)
The madness is on the part of the EU, Nato and The US. The madness wont end noting none of those see anything wrong with what they have done which has led to this. I would point you to some of the video's in this thread (by intellectual americans!) who have outlined the causes for this conflict. If the madness you refer to is the invasion by Russia - the madness will end once a Pro Russian Government is installed (just like how America has installed Pro-American governments around the world). I am not taking sides here I am neutral on this. The EU / Nato should have waited 20-50 years before considering expanding into the Ukraine.

The global banks and corporatoins put Hitler into power , they pushed the Nazi movement, and they started world war 2,
they have now created a nazi movement in Ukraine, Putin is stopping it

these forces that control the worlds money, the worlds media, and have created the nazi movement,
Created United Nations, control Europe thru the EU, and control U.S intelligence agencies

China & Russia stocked up on major amounts of gold the last 5 years
russia legalized bitcoin and is now preparing to tax it
Russia and china are prepared
Whitehats in control , LETS GO

The entire corrupt global cult is being dismanteled
i am stocked up on Bitcoin, Gold, Food & water
hope you all are as well
Godbless

Amazing Time to be alive

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Feb 25 2022 06:52am
Feb 25 2022 06:52am
Your hate speech and conspiracy theories have no standing to my mind, but again this is a gaming site so its normal to attract all walks of life.
Gold: 285.00
Feb 25 2022 07:05am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Feb 25 2022 07:50am)
The global banks and corporatoins put Hitler into power , they pushed the Nazi movement, and they started world war 2,
they have now created a nazi movement in Ukraine, Putin is stopping it

these forces that control the worlds money, the worlds media, and have created the nazi movement,
Created United Nations, control Europe thru the EU, and control U.S intelligence agencies

China & Russia stocked up on major amounts of gold the last 5 years
russia legalized bitcoin and is now preparing to tax it
Russia and china are prepared
Whitehats in control , LETS GO

The entire corrupt global cult is being dismanteled
i am stocked up on Bitcoin, Gold, Food & water
hope you all are as well
Godbless

Amazing Time to be alive

https://i.gyazo.com/246c8ddef034bd58ae024dde4a5a0b69.png

https://i.gyazo.com/b33b414c77372dc6eb009169ca585ebc.jpg

Why is it always the usual suspects reporting this stuff.

I see Confederate Flags here every few days, they were as bad as the nazis. There are bad people everywhere.

Well about the same, both systems based on slave labor and criminal governments.

Quote (ferdia @ Feb 25 2022 07:47am)
The madness is on the part of the EU, Nato and The US. The "madness" or foreign policy, wont end noting none of those see anything wrong with what they have done which has led to this. I would point you to some of the video's in this thread (by intellectual americans!) who have outlined the causes for this conflict. If the madness you refer to is the invasion by Russia - the madness will end once a Pro Russian Government is installed (just like how America has installed Pro-American governments around the world). I am not taking sides here I am neutral on this.

America - does not like Russia
EU - wants to expand
Nato - wants to expand
Russia - wants to keep what it has

Again, if China suddenly had a military alliance with the US you can be sure that the US would not be a happy camper about it, just as like they stepped in re: Cuban Missile Crisis. The EU / Nato should have waited 20-50 years before considering expanding into the Ukraine. If they wanted a trade deal with Ukraine a better way to do it would be to offer the same deal to Russia.

Russian government. The Russian people are not free, do not have free elections, do not have a choice in their governing.

This post was edited by Skinned on Feb 25 2022 07:08am
Gold: 63.70
Feb 25 2022 07:08am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 25 2022 01:05pm)
Why is it always the usual suspects reporting this stuff.

I see Confederate Flags here every few days, they were as bad as the nazis. There are bad people everywhere.

Well about the same, both systems based on slave labor and criminal governments.

well putin just said he is DeNAZIfying ukraine, and photos come out of troops in ukraine holding NAZI flag
if PUtin said he was DeConfederatizing ukraine and photos came out of confederate flags then i would of posted that
Gold: 285.00
Feb 25 2022 07:08am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Feb 25 2022 08:08am)
well putin just said he is DeNAZIfying ukraine, and photos come out of troops in ukraine holding NAZI flag
if PUtin said he was DeConfederatizing ukraine and photos came out of confederate flags then i would of posted that

I wish Putin would fast forward to the part where he shoots himself in his bunker.
Feb 25 2022 07:16am
Quote (Skinned @ Feb 25 2022 01:05pm)
Russian government. The Russian people are not free, do not have free elections, do not have a choice in their governing.

If the point is that Putin is a bad man, has an iron grip over his country and stamps on any dissenters and right to self determine - yes i agree with you. I am not pro Putin, I just understand what happened here and what it will take for the madness that we see in front of us, to end. Escalation of war on the part of the West will have no winners, only losers, with the main losers either way being the Ukrainians. If the West Escalates then the world will become a scarier place.

This post was edited by ferdia on Feb 25 2022 07:20am
Gold: 50,282.69
Feb 25 2022 07:19am
Quote (darkhead69 @ 25 Feb 2022 14:08)

Heres correction
Photos come out of russian soldiers in a mask holding ukranian flag trying to make ukraine look bad
Gold: 2,170.00
Feb 25 2022 07:21am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Feb 25 2022 01:08pm)

fyi, Russia has the most neonazis in the world. by far.

Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 25 2022 07:37am
Quote (Skinned @ 25 Feb 2022 13:08)
I wish Putin would fast forward to the part where he shoots himself in his bunker.

Quote (ferdia @ 25 Feb 2022 13:16)
If the point is that Putin is a bad man, has an iron grip over his country and stamps on any dissenters and right to self determine - yes i agree with you. I am not pro Putin, I just understand what happened here and what it will take for the madness that we see in front of us, to end. Escalation of war on the part of the West will have no winners, only losers, with the main losers either way being the Ukrainians.

Russia is a big double loser now

Sounds like a war like this in 2022 has very different repercussion than -before the Internet. People are completely connected and it's in all heads, everywhere.
Putin directly generated a very bad Global View of Russia, big nuclear power country invading a small* one for very hardly understandable reasons (for most people).
He's completely missing it IMO , a dictator that is pushing for more sanctions, easier boycott of russian products (if there's still any). And bad cultural representation.
While forbidding protests against the war in his own country. He's getting the Chinese Karma now.

Today what makes countries strong is their economic, technological, working force, power and eventually their cultural prestige or reference.
Putin destroys both while he could have done the exact contrary. Thus i can admit americans always have pushed to crush Russia even if it acted good (did it really at any point).

/e *and democratic, freeworld. This is a very important.

Btw i'm reading that a part of American Republicans are siding with Putin ? How is that possible ? :lol:

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Feb 25 2022 07:50am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev111121314154502Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll