d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1119511961197119811991250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Feb 1 2023 11:27am
Quote (Melatonina @ Jan 31 2023 04:45pm)
Exactly what someone who has no clue and no common sense would say.
God damn americans never stop to amaze me, between flat earthers and religious degens you guys alwaus needs someone to trust else you feel like lost and let's not talk about your medias lmao

Many others experts says otherwise but your dodge has been noted, twice in a row btw.
Not sure what the marocco thing is about either. I guess it's a give up on trying to stay rational. racism and cool stuff is about to come b)

What you call a dodge, I call "your point is so dumb in the first place that it doesn't merit the time of day to refute."

For real, you basically said, after having gene therapy precisely explained to you, that you don't find the definition acceptable - because reasons. You're a fucking joke.

The Morocco thing comes from you insisting you're not French, while being a francophone. So it's left to my imagination where you might be from. I'm sure you'll have us believe it's something like Belgium, but in the absence of information, I'm filling in the blanks with the former French colony of Morocco.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Feb 1 2023 12:37pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Feb 1 2023 04:58pm)
Btw it's mortality rate. For US it was 1 million deaths minus all those saved by vaccination.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/report-covid-19-vaccines-saved-us-115-trillion-3-million-lives
Report: COVID-19 vaccines saved US $1.15 trillion, 3 million lives

This is at least 1% (for advanced countries, thus those with alot of obesity like US (or Croatia for eu), have more deaths than others)

loooool

https://i.imgur.com/QVQWmMl.mp4

Get help, im not even joking at this point.
Have u noticed how every person that defended vaccines in this topic slowly disappeared cos they realized what's happening? You're the only one still being delusional even claiming vaccination stops spread and similar memes.
Get help.

Quote (Sioux @ Feb 1 2023 05:27pm)
You can prove anything to yourself if you start with the premise you can just make up numbers

Elabroate which numbers are made up.
Gold: 0.69
Feb 1 2023 12:43pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Feb 1 2023 10:37am)
Get help, im not even joking at this point.
Have u noticed how every person that defended vaccines in this topic slowly disappeared cos they realized what's happening? You're the only one still being delusional even claiming vaccination stops spread and similar memes.
Get help.

Elabroate which numbers are made up.

they bail when I post the CDC link. hope you read it?
Warn: 30%
Feb 1 2023 12:49pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 1 2023 06:43pm)
they bail when I post the CDC link. hope you read it?

Doubt.
I dont need to be convinced but sure, link it again
Gold: 0.69
Feb 1 2023 12:52pm
Quote (SylvesterStallone @ Feb 1 2023 10:49am)
Doubt.
I dont need to be convinced but sure, link it again

Quote#11952
Feb 1 2023 01:18am
prior page
Gold: 42.45
Warn: 40%
Feb 1 2023 12:56pm
Quote (Sioux @ Feb 1 2023 08:19am)
Its deaths from covid per 100,000 population. If covid cases go down, death rate goes down.

Yes, regardless of vaccination that's the pattern for pretty much every epidemy from mutative viruses chump. This one is no different.

Quote (Meanwhile @ Feb 1 2023 03:59pm)
May add that you can often "survive"... Having strong sequels for months, years, even the rest of your life (lungs can hardly repair themselves)

Indeed.

Seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms:

• difficulty breathing, swelling of the face and throat, a fast heartbeat, a bad rash all over the body, dizziness, and weakness

• Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA) or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. The observed risk is higher among adolescent males and adult males under 40 years of age than among females and older males, and the observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low

• Side effects that have been reported with these vaccines include:

• Severe allergic reactions
• Non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face
• Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle)
• Pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart)
• Injection site pain
• Tiredness
• Headache
• Muscle pain
• Chills
• Joint pain
• Fever
• Injection site swelling
• Injection site redness
• Nausea
• Feeling unwell
• Swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
• Decreased appetite
• Diarrhea
• Vomiting
• Arm pain
• Fainting in association with injection of the vaccine
• Unusual and persistent irritability
• Unusual and persistent poor feeding
• Unusual and persistent fatigue or lack of energy
• Unusual and persistent cool, pale skin
• Dizziness

Sometimes the symptoms vanish quickly after the person is dead.

This post was edited by Melatonina on Feb 1 2023 12:57pm
Feb 1 2023 12:58pm
Quote (Meanwhile @ Feb 2 2023 05:58am)
Btw it's mortality rate. For US it was 1 million deaths minus all those saved by vaccination.

https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/covid-19/report-covid-19-vaccines-saved-us-115-trillion-3-million-lives
Report: COVID-19 vaccines saved US $1.15 trillion, 3 million lives

This is at least 1% (for advanced countries, thus those with alot of obesity like US (or Croatia for eu), have more deaths than others)

loooool

https://i.imgur.com/QVQWmMl.mp4

Get help bud at this point a placebo would of had better result
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 1 2023 01:01pm
Quote (Melatonina @ 1 Feb 2023 19:56)
wall of ignorance

Typically:

Yes, you get that 10 or 100 times more when you catch covid (or others viruses)
Gold: 550.00
Quote (Melatonina @ Feb 1 2023 10:56am)
Yes, regardless of vaccination that's the pattern for pretty much every epidemy from mutative viruses chump. This one is no different.

Indeed.

Seek medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms:

• difficulty breathing, swelling of the face and throat, a fast heartbeat, a bad rash all over the body, dizziness, and weakness

• Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received COMIRNATY® (COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA) or Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine. The observed risk is higher among adolescent males and adult males under 40 years of age than among females and older males, and the observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low

• Side effects that have been reported with these vaccines include:

• Severe allergic reactions
• Non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face
• Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle)
• Pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart)
• Injection site pain
• Tiredness
• Headache
• Muscle pain
• Chills
• Joint pain
• Fever
• Injection site swelling
• Injection site redness
• Nausea
• Feeling unwell
• Swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy)
• Decreased appetite
• Diarrhea
• Vomiting
• Arm pain
• Fainting in association with injection of the vaccine
• Unusual and persistent irritability
• Unusual and persistent poor feeding
• Unusual and persistent fatigue or lack of energy
• Unusual and persistent cool, pale skin
• Dizziness

Sometimes the symptoms vanish quickly after the person is dead.

Do you have ADHD or are you normally this unable to follow along in a conversation about data before trailing off in an unrelated rant?
Gold: 42.45
Quote (Santara @ Feb 1 2023 06:27pm)
What you call a dodge, I call "your point is so dumb in the first place that it doesn't merit the time of day to refute."

For real, you basically said, after having gene therapy precisely explained to you, that you don't find the definition acceptable - because reasons. You're a fucking joke.

The Morocco thing comes from you insisting you're not French, while being a francophone. So it's left to my imagination where you might be from. I'm sure you'll have us believe it's something like Belgium, but in the absence of information, I'm filling in the blanks with the former French colony of Morocco.

Yes francophony is a bit more than just 1 country. Im born in belgium so there is no question about my nationality. I live in france, work in Lux. for obvious reasons.

All i'm saying about the change of definitions can be found quickly on the internet. After the scandal this mess made in france the health french minister at that time had to give up his post and went to work for big pharma. learn facts fatty
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1119511961197119811991250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll