d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1118911901191119211934481Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Sep 2 2022 08:28am
Quote (ofthevoid @ 2 Sep 2022 16:06)
The cognitive dissonance is lol worthy. In an attempt to hold to some black vs white, evil versus good narrative, people are literally suspending their sense of logic and actually believing that a military would be shelling it's own units and territory it holds over and over and chalk it up to incompetence and miscommunication.

you're projecting hard there, kid. i think that everything coming from that conflict which is not vetted or reported by independent international observers has to be taken with a huge grain of salt - and that obviously very much includes the ukrainian side. my post is NOT to be misunderstood as uncritically taking their side on this specific incident, i merely replied to someone simplistically stating they can't imagine a reason russia would do this by providing a few just from the top of my head.

while in the conflict itself, obviously the ukrainians are the "good" side, as they are defending themselves from the russian aggressors, it is obviously completely possible that they themselves commit crimes / mistakes / unnecessary cruelties...

putting things into perspective while keeping an eye on the big picture does NOT mean you have to hold a black vs white perspective on every single incident. again, that's just you projecting your own approach onto me. read more carefully next time, and don't jump to dumb conclusions - it will backfire again.
Gold: 7,348.00
Sep 2 2022 08:52am
Quote (Lvivz @ Sep 2 2022 03:40pm)
Bad dancer blames his legs.

There are no substantial damage of any sort anywhere near the plant to indicate shelling. Anywhere at all. Ukraine is hitting targets quite far away from the plant using highly accurate weapons and the damage there is obvious.

African kid has just a dumb pleb expression that perfectly transmits your retardation level based on what you write, nothing to do with racism whatsoever, really you are so handicapped you tug on yarn unable to back up anything you say with any concrete proof or analysis whatsoever.

Sorry bub, just cause it makes sense to intellectually impaired bub like you, it doesn't make it true, its a hard lesson to learn for special kids like you, but its only way to function in this reality, otherwise you will be forever stuck blaming femnazi contaminated generations over in your country, fat Americans abroad, etc for your shortcomings and short-sights.

I hit a nerve, huh :lol:
Warn: 10%
Sep 2 2022 08:58am
Quote (babun1024 @ Sep 2 2022 05:52pm)
I hit a nerve, huh :lol:

Nah just a nazi german who hates everything and tries to project his insecurities on others.
Appropriating nations by European blood, and calling me a nazi rofl.

Remember how similar approach ended for your heroes and their Aryan blood/race? They where probably the non-femnazi contaminated generation by your logic.

Enjoy the parade

Sep 2 2022 09:00am
Quote (Lvivz @ Sep 2 2022 04:58pm)
Nah just a nazi german who hates everything and tries to project his insecurities on others.
Appropriating nations by European blood, and calling me a nazi rofl.

Remember how similar approach ended for your heroes and their Aryan blood/race? They where probably the non-femnazi contaminated generation by your logic.

Enjoy the parade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nbDIqBi0lA

Go on deflecting, I wasn't there when it happened and I'm not degenerate enough to be a racist in 21st century like a certain someone. You're no different than a Russian to me btw no matter how much you try to pass as an European.

This post was edited by babun1024 on Sep 2 2022 09:01am
Sep 2 2022 09:10am
Quote (babun1024 @ Sep 2 2022 06:00pm)
Go on deflecting, I wasn't there when it happened and I'm not degenerate enough to be a racist in 21st century like a certain someone. You're no different than a Russian to me btw no matter how much you try to pass as an European.

Don't need to pass as "European"

Here is list of all countries in Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_area

As for not being racist, Ill highlight for ya, since you got attention span of a fish and everything
and can't control the blabber that your face asshole produces

Quote (babun1024 @ Sep 2 2022 03:36pm)
That wasn't a hand grenade and no Russia wasn't shelling their own troops. The claim they used nuclear plant as a shield is true though.

After careful consideration, Ukraine has got a very high HIVAIDs rate for an European country:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Ukraine
Which means there're lots of fags and prostitutes. I'll settle for a Polish woman,
would be a safer bet.

Quote (babun1024 @ Sep 2 2022 04:17pm)
"Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. "

Why are you bringing an African kid into the matter? Racist much? Talk about off topic, that's real off topic. I think I can call you an ukronazi with certainity. You're just like those pleb Russians, not an ounce of European blood with so much racism in it. We're over it. You, Russians and parts of the US are still living in 18th century.

Back to the topic:
Why would Russia attack their own forces and risk a nuclear outbreak in a plant and city they control? I need to raise IQ in Ukraine for real. Gimme those numbers of cutie pies :lol:

As for the fat WAMEN in the pic, I avoid the US like a pest. You can migrate there though. Orcs and fatties go well together.

Stereotyping every nation out there by your dimwit racist beliefs, you are the worst type of racist there is, the closet basement dwelling racist.

Just like your heroes, "oh no we didn't know nothing" "It was all Adolf he hypnotized us"
Sep 2 2022 09:28am
Quote (Lvivz @ Sep 2 2022 05:10pm)
Don't need to pass as "European"

Here is list of all countries in Europe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_area

As for not being racist, Ill highlight for ya, since you got attention span of a fish and everything
and can't control the blabber that your face asshole produces

Stereotyping every nation out there by your dimwit racist beliefs, you are the worst type of racist there is, the closet basement dwelling racist.

Just like your heroes, "oh no we didn't know nothing" "It was all Adolf he hypnotized us"

I'm not stereotyping nations but values. We, Europeans, look very different, speak different languages etc. Our values differ from yours. You're much closer to Russians than us at this point. Of course, as a racist like you would jump on the ship racism. I don't blame you. Pavlov's dog principle, you perceive and understand everything from your conditioned racist POV.

This post was edited by babun1024 on Sep 2 2022 09:36am
Sep 2 2022 09:37am
Quote (babun1024 @ Sep 2 2022 06:28pm)
I'm not stereotyping nations but values. We, Europeans, look very different, speak different languages etc. Our values differ from yours. You're much closer to Russians than us at this point. Of course, as a racist like you would jump on the ship racism. I don't blame you. Pavlov's dog principle, you percept and understand everything from your conditioned racist POV.

Yes being fat is a "value" all Americans are fat because its in their culture to be fat. Ukraine is much closer to russia for obvious reasons, Kiev created russia basically.

And no you don't look very different from say Czech, there are some differences ofc but its like saying French are not "European" because they "look" different compared to average white German. And France has far higher % diversity being colonial power in its days.

You are swimming in racist ideological garbage, pull your head of the gutter.

This post was edited by Lvivz on Sep 2 2022 09:37am
Gold: 2,602.00
Sep 2 2022 04:09pm
Quote (fender @ Sep 2 2022 07:28am)
you're projecting hard there, kid. i think that everything coming from that conflict which is not vetted or reported by independent international observers has to be taken with a huge grain of salt - and that obviously very much includes the ukrainian side. my post is NOT to be misunderstood as uncritically taking their side on this specific incident, i merely replied to someone simplistically stating they can't imagine a reason russia would do this by providing a few just from the top of my head.

But none of them make sense. You're grasping desperately for a rationale, because despite you claiming otherwise you have a strong tendency to believe the Ukrainians over the Russians.

It can't be the first two (miscomm and incompetence) because they can only explain a single strike, or several in rapid succession, not several days of strikes. The third I don't see what it has to do with anything.

while in the conflict itself, obviously the ukrainians are the "good" side, as they are defending themselves from the russian aggressors

You must understand that many people do not at all agree with that? Ukraine was subject to a coup in 2014 that integrated US-backed far-right militants into military roles. They've spent 8 years terrorizing the Russian-speaking population of the breakaway republics (republics which broke away due to the coup and anti-Russian policies resulting from it).

Like, you can disagree with that, but to gloss over it and pretend that your beliefs on the matter are universal and to use them to buttress other arguments is just pointless - you're trying to skip past first principles.

putting things into perspective while keeping an eye on the big picture does NOT mean you have to hold a black vs white perspective on every single incident. again, that's just you projecting your own approach onto me. read more carefully next time, and don't jump to dumb conclusions - it will backfire again.

Ironic, given you refuse to take into account other people's perspectives.

This post was edited by kusotarre1 on Sep 2 2022 04:09pm
Sep 2 2022 04:29pm
Quote (kusotarre1 @ Sep 3 2022 01:09am)
But none of them make sense. You're grasping desperately for a rationale, because despite you claiming otherwise you have a strong tendency to believe the Ukrainians over the Russians.

It can't be the first two (miscomm and incompetence) because they can only explain a single strike, or several in rapid succession, not several days of strikes. The third I don't see what it has to do with anything.

You must understand that many people do not at all agree with that? Ukraine was subject to a coup in 2014 that integrated US-backed far-right militants into military roles. They've spent 8 years terrorizing the Russian-speaking population of the breakaway republics (republics which broke away due to the coup and anti-Russian policies resulting from it).

Like, you can disagree with that, but to gloss over it and pretend that your beliefs on the matter are universal and to use them to buttress other arguments is just pointless - you're trying to skip past first principles.

Ironic, given you refuse to take into account other people's perspectives.

What looney hole you crawled out of?

chopstickz you back?

Name some of those "anti-Russian" policies :lol:

This post was edited by Lvivz on Sep 2 2022 04:35pm
Sep 2 2022 04:57pm

One of russian orcs on this video has been identified

Its in his best interest to get fertilized if he is still alive while he is in Ukraine tbh.

This post was edited by Lvivz on Sep 2 2022 04:58pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1118911901191119211934481Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll