d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1118511861187118811894481Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 48,714.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 1 2022 12:44pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 1 2022 07:33pm)
good thing "podcasters" reputation is irrelevant in a situation where it's now an undisputed fact that transgender Zelensky REFUSED to warn his citizens of incoming war WHILE KNOWING ITS WAS A CERTAINTY - just to save some money

what does "podcasters reputation" have to do with anything when he's reading from a source you have nothing to say against?

https://i.imgur.com/6oCahhj.jpg
https://c.tenor.com/TMynKTwGJEQAAAAC/zelensky-dance.gif

I tend to fact check things in this forum. I see no evidence that zelensky is transgender but consider the video, and your comment to it, both to be opinionated. there is no wrong in having an opinion, provided you dont advertise it as a fact.

meanwhile i can easily state the following facts:

zelensky planned for war but did not tell his people for years. (massive arms buildup in eastern ukraine; massive funds into the country over years from the west and ofc the now famous interview with his chief strategist circa 2018 which literally telegraphed the year of invasion)
zelenksy knew the war was going to happen within days but did not tell his people about it. (various interviews)

There are reasons for all that. i personally believe he should have been forthright to the people of Ukraine from day 1, you dont see me running around claiming he is transgender though.

There will be no peace while zelensky is leader and the west does not change its position. Ukraine will not countenance a loss of any land (sorry Kissinger), therefore unless something unexpected happens (assassination of either leader) this is going to go on for some time. even if ukraine loses its entire army and population decimated, they will keep fighting from what i gather.

This post was edited by ferdia on Sep 1 2022 12:50pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 1 2022 12:50pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 1 2022 09:33pm)
good thing "podcasters" reputation is irrelevant in a situation where it's now an undisputed fact that transgender Zelensky REFUSED to warn his citizens of incoming war WHILE KNOWING ITS WAS A CERTAINTY - just to save some money

what does "podcasters reputation" have to do with anything when he's reading from a source you have nothing to say against?

https://i.imgur.com/6oCahhj.jpg

The presentation where behind anchor it shows Ukrainians protesting (unrelated photo whatsoever from last autumn) to make it seem like theres wide-spread rioting going on against Zelensky basically says it all.

No president in the world being in the situation Zelensky found himself in, would tell people 30 days prior to invasion to mass evacuate, as ferdia mentioned chaos that would rise from crappy infrastructure would create a gigantic bottleneck, and most people didn't evacuate even when the illegal invasion has began, some due to their sheer stupidity thinking russians are actually human and believe shit their face asshole propels about russian-slavic world unity and greatness for propaganda purposes.

Others as they have/had no means to do so.

There are very few hardcore Zelensky fans in Ukraine, but overall he deserves respect for staying where 90 out of 100 politicians would run to West right away, unlike Poroshenko (who had some good but mostly bad sides as he is a corrupt pig thief) Zelensky since he took sit went after pro-russian oligarchs and minions rooting out plenty of potential collaborators in places of power, furthermore DCR intelligence economic crimes bureau has been quite efficient in what it does and lots of roadblocks on their path where removed thanks solely to Zelensky.

Being a monday morning quarterback is easy, of course the weaboo outlet has lots of criticism to please the ego people who know nothing about Eastern Europe, yet I don't hear any actual better solutions/plans coming from the passive-aggressive anchor making living off selling weabos the idea that "not everything is so simple" "there are lots of bad guys in all of this and Zelensky is as bad as Putin or maybe even worse" "USA is infiltrated by shadow government" "Biden is an evil reptiloid controlled by equally evil reptiloids"
Sep 1 2022 12:53pm
Quote (ferdia @ Sep 1 2022 09:44pm)
meanwhile i can easily state the following facts:

zelensky planned for war but did not tell his people for years.
zelenksy knew the war was going to happen within days but did not tell his people about it.

yes, that's what i said Zelensky REFUSED to warn his citizens of incoming war WHILE KNOWING ITS WAS A CERTAINTY - just to save some money

Quote (ferdia @ Sep 1 2022 09:44pm)
I see no evidence that zelensky is transgender

Gold: 2,504.69
Sep 1 2022 12:58pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 1 2022 01:53pm)
yes, that's what i said Zelensky REFUSED to warn his citizens of incoming war WHILE KNOWING ITS WAS A CERTAINTY - just to save some money

https://i.imgur.com/sytwP3x.jpg

right, because massive panics never cause safety issues. and economic collapse is "just some money".
Sep 1 2022 01:00pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 1 2022 07:53pm)

no you said he was transgender. you even bolded it.
this entire narrative is stupid, all of western media was ignoring ALL THE WARNING SIGNS that there would be a war. THATS WHY I MADE THIS TOPIC IN THE FIRST PLACE. Thats not a reason to single out Zelensky.

This post was edited by ferdia on Sep 1 2022 01:02pm
Sep 1 2022 01:05pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 1 2022 09:53pm)

Just to "save some money" a.k.a causing panic, havoc and chaos that would totally paralyze Ukrainian economy, create rapid hyper-inflation, demoralize the entire army which would lead to Russia being on Polish border right now and Ukraine becoming Belarus 2.0 Russian puppet most likely led by Medvedchuk or Yanukovich as pootin planned back in February.

Anchor has no idea what he is talking about, twists the story and facts, uses fake photos to paint a picture of someone rioting against Zelensky, provides no better alternatives.

Shitty journalism if that can be even called that at its best.

Exactly what Alex Jones would sound like if he tried to cover this war, ignoring the elephant in the room and highlighting mosquitos in the garage.

Sep 1 2022 01:10pm
Quote (ferdia @ Sep 1 2022 10:00pm)
no you said he was transgender.

Gold: 4,404.67
Sep 1 2022 01:11pm
If half of his country's population and firms had fled the country in panic before the outbreak of the war, Russia would have steamrolled them. And it should be noted that a lot of Western governments and intelligence agencies did not agree with the warnings by their US colleagues.
Sep 1 2022 01:15pm
Quote (Lvivz @ Sep 1 2022 08:05pm)
Just to "save some money" a.k.a causing panic, havoc and chaos that would totally paralyze Ukrainian economy, create rapid hyper-inflation, demoralize the entire army which would lead to Russia being on Polish border right now and Ukraine becoming Belarus 2.0 Russian puppet most likely led by Medvedchuk or Yanukovich as pootin planned back in February.

Anchor has no idea what he is talking about, twists the story and facts, uses fake photos to paint a picture of someone rioting against Zelensky, provides no better alternatives.

Shitty journalism if that can be even called that at its best.

Exactly what Alex Jones would sound like if he tried to cover this war, ignoring the elephant in the room and highlighting mosquitos in the garage.

Quote (Black XistenZ @ Sep 1 2022 08:11pm)
If half of his country's population and firms had fled the country in panic before the outbreak of the war, Russia would have steamrolled them. And it should be noted that a lot of Western governments and intelligence agencies did not agree with the warnings by their US colleagues.

agreed.

Quote (HeLiCaL @ Sep 1 2022 08:10pm)

he was not always a politician. once upon a time he was an entertainer, and that is a music video, where he entertained. Also if he went around like that he would be a cross dresser, not transgender. there is a distinction.

my god shes wearing a man's shirt, she must be transgender as well!

This post was edited by ferdia on Sep 1 2022 01:20pm
Gold: 7,348.00
Sep 1 2022 05:00pm
IAEA inspectors desired to stay longer at the nuclear plant. Their request was immediatly granted. I hope there won't be any "accidents" from now on.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1118511861187118811894481Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll