d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1116611671168116911701250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Dec 18 2022 07:47pm
hollywood knows best
Gold: 17,384.69
Dec 18 2022 08:10pm
Gold: 13.50
Dec 18 2022 10:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 15 2022 09:10pm)
directly related to the trust/faith you have put into the TV news who have found the "covid actors" information from some were and spliced it into the segment.

no way around it. the TV version has your full trust. other than that I am glad you dont watch TV
understand the one thing that you have watched has you in its thrall.

you have no idea the level of my research. you are basing everything on one unfortunate link I provided and have stated openly I wont be using it again. its been corrected more than you can see.

"...you don't see me spreading things I don't have enough knowledge about."
yes I have. we all have. when you came at me because you believed i did the edit to be deceptive.

i havent said its fake.
they most likely died with covid. thats the new updated data before they went back to the fearmongering. its about the jabs.

CDC updates death count again - Hospitals report deaths as COVID-19 when they're not.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bnsEUIlmKEXY/
https://seed151.bitchute.com/aT7gUoVQZWzi/bnsEUIlmKEXY.mp4
-- ---

covid doesnt even have its own column

COVID-19 Mortality Overview
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

takes a while to load. maybe they want you to give up on it? where is the covid death only column?

any way after it gets loaded. then read it carefully.

seriously? goto and read the note at bottom, seriously..........
Most Frequently Listed Comorbidities with COVID-19 Deaths

note: there where co-morbities or other conditions listed on the death certificate for as many as95% of all covid -19 deaths.(table 3 weekly). the other5%of the death certificate in witch COVID-19 was the only condition listed was likely related to the lack of detail listed about other conditions present at the time of death.

I told you I don't watch TV. I have no biases here. All I can say for sure is that the video you were spreading was misleading and you didn't know.
Your ignorance of the fact that the video was cut to a degree to mislead people is not really a defense. I would love to agree with you but I simply can't.

This post was edited by Diablo2Legend32 on Dec 18 2022 10:09pm
Dec 19 2022 12:02am
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 18 2022 08:08pm)
I told you I don't watch TV. I have no biases here. All I can say for sure is that the video you were spreading was misleading and you didn't know.
Your ignorance of the fact that the video was cut to a degree to mislead people is not really a defense. I would love to agree with you but I simply can't.

Your ignorance of the fact that you decided to come at me with all kinds of slander because you decided I was the one that cut the video so i could mislead people is not really a defense.
Gold: 13.50
Dec 19 2022 02:26am
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 19 2022 01:02am)
Your ignorance of the fact that you decided to come at me with all kinds of slander because you decided I was the one that cut the video so i could mislead people is not really a defense.

Still you are arguing but it's already clear that your video was misleading. You are a liar and I decide to not engage with you anymore.

Do some bible study. Believe in God's message rather than any random videos online that you clearly don't know enough about. You are being mislead and you are misleading more innocent people with your careless actions.

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”
1 Corinthians 15:33

This post was edited by Diablo2Legend32 on Dec 19 2022 02:37am
Dec 19 2022 04:28am
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 19 2022 12:26am)
Still you are arguing but it's already clear that your video was misleading. You are a liar and I decide to not engage with you anymore.

Do some bible study. Believe in God's message rather than any random videos online that you clearly don't know enough about. You are being mislead and you are misleading more innocent people with your careless actions.

Do not be deceived: “Bad company ruins good morals.”
1 Corinthians 15:33

ok you made me look it up. you first come at me because you believed i altered the vid. the awful things you accused me of in your judgement

Quote#11566

it was a gross misjudgement. i think you called me "shamfull"

o? and "hahahaahahhahahaha tistuff ya fuked up"

o? here you call me a liar
God is watching.
"Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight."
Proverbs 12:22

this
"I understand what you are saying however your claims are not based on anything.
You need to keep in mind that this happened during a pandemic with hospitals being pretty full etc. "
(an example of subjective reasoning)(your subjective reasoning so you could out of hand reject what I had to offer)

lets look at this again
"We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood"
1 John 4:6
(you read this scripture to your self)

now? again? who do you trust? God or man
covid19 2020 and the great reset. fauchi, klaus schwab, bill gates, big pharma, do you still trust fantasy aussie?

are you so sure now that you have all your facts straight for certain this time you have nothing muddled as you call me "liar" once again?

"...Believe in God's message rather than any random videos online that you clearly don't know enough about..."

you believe the long version of the random TV vid with out question, you sound rather hypocritical here? even after i have made a reasonable argument that they are still actors. is it your pride that you wont consider it?

i have let go the shortened vid long ago admitting that it is a problem. why do you keep coming back full of judgement? you have called me a liar twice now.

Gold: 80,771.69
Dec 19 2022 07:14pm
Quote (KRR @ Dec 18 2022 04:27pm)
You can keep their basically dead body alive for months and do heart transplants/lung transplants/ dialysis

Not necessarily “purge” the virus out though lol just keep them alive and attempt to fix the organs that have failed

what are you talkng about? ive never seen an icu keep dead bodies alive lol. is this on some remote island called st james?

Quote (Meanwhile @ Dec 18 2022 04:41pm)
Icu is a standard, an environnement, and not a drug. Sepsis & Gas gangrene are probably super cool.

no its a "care" process, and clearly you agree there is no caring by your omission.
Gold: 136.00
Dec 19 2022 07:34pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 19 Dec 2022 21:28)
ok you made me look it up. you first come at me because you believed i altered the vid. the awful things you accused me of in your judgement

are you so sure now that you have all your facts straight for certain this time you have nothing muddled as you call me "liar" once again?

you believe the long version of the random TV vid with out question, you sound rather hypocritical here? even after i have made a reasonable argument that they are still actors. is it your pride that you wont consider it?

i have let go the shortened vid long ago admitting that it is a problem. why do you keep coming back full of judgement? you have called me a liar twice now.

Stop misleading people you clown. Noone bothers to read that anyways

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Dec 19 2022 07:34pm
Dec 19 2022 08:19pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 19 2022 05:34pm)
Stop misleading people you clown. Noone bothers to read that anyways

your REEEEEEing objections have been a flop. what happened with the edited vid could happen to anybody. that you harangue on and on about it like a karen shows how desperate you are for an argument
HAHAHAHA chump and they are still fake covid patients

empty hospitals but the staff got their sellout masks on
FAKE PANDEMIC - EMPTY HOSPITALS FOOTAGE (Summer 2020)

Gold: 1,211.01
Dec 19 2022 11:35pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Dec 19 2022 07:14pm)
what are you talkng about? ive never seen an icu keep dead bodies alive lol. is this on some remote island called st james?

You can keep “dead” people alive with a nonbeating heart for weeks using VA ecmo and mechanical ventilation

If the machine doesn’t provide enough blood flow you can split their chest open and manually pump their heart

They’ll usually only do this if they’re waiting for a heart transplant
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1116611671168116911701250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll