d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1116011611162116311641250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Dec 15 2022 07:14pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 15 2022 05:06pm)
I have zero issues admitting when I was wrong. And I did think you cut it and posted it. The reason I thought that was because you posted it. You should be aware what you post.

It is 100% misleading to call patients that were suffering actors and after being proven wrong by literally the same video you can not admit the cut version is misleading.

Instead you are now saying "the video has problems". Kind of underwhelming.

you completely believe the TV dont you? discernment? where did the original information come from. but? its impossible that a spin wasnt done on it?

Gold: 13.50
Dec 15 2022 07:28pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 15 2022 08:14pm)
you completely believe the TV dont you? discernment? where did the original information come from. but? its impossible that a spin wasnt done on it?

No. I just know the difference between "misleading" and "video has issues".

That is literally the only thing I am pointing out here. I do not have a TV. I do not watch TV and I am not here to discuss other stuff than the cut video vs full video.

You did zero research on this topic yourself and are just spreading whatever you can find that unfortunately fits your agenda. It was very obvious and misleading.

If you want to know my position I can explain it to you: I am not convinced Covid is as bad as people and media say. However you don't see me spreading things I don't have enough knowledge about.

Covid in general is not fake. I knew someone who died of covid. May his soul rest in peace. It is a virus like flu as far as I understand. Just like flu it can kill people and people have died of it. Not everything requires some conspiracy to make sense.

Dec 15 2022 07:29pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 15 2022 05:12pm)
Omg the woman had her eyebrows done??? Wow that is unheard of.

You should get out of your basement more often.

Do your research before you post a chit video that you think is reality. If you are not sure dont post it.

woman wearing street clothes you can see at the neck line
woman has her make up done
woman forgets her lines and corrects it.
where does the original footage come from thats spliced int the TV news story?
your all cock sure TV not playing you for a chump.

EYEWITNESS REPORT - Nurse explains the corruption taking place in her hospital ...
Gold: 35,785.13
Warn: 30%
Dec 15 2022 07:53pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 15 2022 07:28pm)

That is literally the only thing I am pointing out here. I do not have a TV. I do not watch TV and I am not here to discuss other stuff than the cut video vs full video.

You did zero research on this topic yourself and are just spreading whatever you can find that unfortunately fits your agenda. It was very obvious and misleading.

If you want to know my position I can explain it to you: I am not convinced Covid is as bad as people and media say. However you don't see me spreading things I don't have enough knowledge about.

Covid in general is not fake. I knew someone who died of covid. May his soul rest in peace. It is a virus like flu as far as I understand. Just like flu it can kill people and people have died of it. Not everything requires some conspiracy to make sense.

Covid is fake because it doesn't exist.
It's the flu and always was.
I highlighted how close you are.
They are lying and not just about covid.
Dec 15 2022 08:10pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 15 2022 05:28pm)

directly related to the trust/faith you have put into the TV news who have found the "covid actors" information from some were and spliced it into the segment.

no way around it. the TV version has your full trust. other than that I am glad you dont watch TV
understand the one thing that you have watched has you in its thrall.

you have no idea the level of my research. you are basing everything on one unfortunate link I provided and have stated openly I wont be using it again. its been corrected more than you can see.

"...you don't see me spreading things I don't have enough knowledge about."
yes I have. we all have. when you came at me because you believed i did the edit to be deceptive.

i havent said its fake.
they most likely died with covid. thats the new updated data before they went back to the fearmongering. its about the jabs.

CDC updates death count again - Hospitals report deaths as COVID-19 when they're not.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bnsEUIlmKEXY/

-- ---

covid doesnt even have its own column

COVID-19 Mortality Overview
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/covid19/mortality-overview.htm

takes a while to load. maybe they want you to give up on it? where is the covid death only column?

any way after it gets loaded. then read it carefully.

seriously? goto and read the note at bottom, seriously..........
Most Frequently Listed Comorbidities with COVID-19 Deaths

note: there where co-morbities or other conditions listed on the death certificate for as many as 95% of all covid -19 deaths.(table 3 weekly). the other 5% of the death certificate in witch COVID-19 was the only condition listed was likely related to the lack of detail listed about other conditions present at the time of death.

Gold: 136.00
Dec 15 2022 08:55pm
Quote (sirthom @ 16 Dec 2022 12:53)
Covid is fake because it doesn't exist.
It's the flu and always was.
I highlighted how close you are.
They are lying and not just about covid.

Noone cares about you bro
Dec 15 2022 09:03pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 15 2022 08:55pm)
No one cares about you bro

Caring enough to post that you don't care. :wub:
Dec 15 2022 09:08pm
Quote (sirthom @ Dec 15 2022 07:03pm)

lol :)
Gold: 136.00
Dec 15 2022 11:16pm
Quote (sirthom @ 16 Dec 2022 14:03)

Well i dont wanna be rude 🙃
Dec 16 2022 03:10am
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 15 2022 11:16pm)
Well i dont wanna be rude 🙃

100% not true.
You attack people just for asking questions.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1116011611162116311641250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll