d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1115911601161116211631250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 136.00
Dec 15 2022 06:33pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 16 Dec 2022 11:24)
face it dude if its on TV you believe it

the biggest question is were did the original information about the covid actors come from and was the TV honest and accurate? your programming forces you to dismiss that possibility

then they should of picked ones with gowns on with out street clothes. cause it makes it all look like chit.

any one but you can tell she got her lines wrong and went to correction and its funny

here some more covid fraud stuff. put your blinders on.
More covid lies. Empty hospital
https://zbbb278hfll091.bitchute.com/dpGfrvSHqpjp/IF0ouiosq9jx.mp4

Well the video YOU posted was on TV. Then it was conveniently cut and you idiot believed it cus it was on bitchute. You stopped making sense long ago.

It almost seems like that if it fits your agenda you believe it. But unfortunately for you the full video has the opposite conclusion to your agenda. Suck up that L and admit you were wrong like a religious man that you think you are hahahahahaa

Your brain is malfunctioning.
Gold: 0.69
Dec 15 2022 06:45pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 15 2022 04:24pm)
To be honest I don't want to talk about this anymore. I think you understood what i meant. Your post is misleading. The full video is just there to show these were no actors. But the cut version you posted on the forum achieves the opposite.

I do not want to mock you like the fantasy guy so lets just leave it here.

I respect you however you were wrong and did not admit it in this simple case. As a Christian I am disappointed but what can I say. There is no real study necessary to understand this case. Not sure what you are after but I hope you will find it.

i obviously didnt know it was some cut version
but that isnt why you came at me. you came at me because you believed i was the one who cut it and you accused me of some awful things because you believed false pretenses. save some of that disappointment for your self.
Gold: 13.50
Dec 15 2022 06:49pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 15 2022 07:45pm)
but that isnt why you came at me. you came at me because you believed i was the one who cut it and you accused me of some awful things because you believed false pretenses. save some of that disappointment for your self.

No i came to you because I saw the cut version vs full version and it was very misleading. You were misleading people and that's not right. After you found out the difference you still didn't admit it was misleading.

And even now you are not really admitting it but prefer to argue.

Dec 15 2022 06:51pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 16 Dec 2022 11:45)

So do you admit it was misleading???????? It is simple
Dec 15 2022 06:52pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 15 2022 04:33pm)
Well the video YOU posted was on TV. Then it was conveniently cut and you idiot believed it cus it was on bitchute. You stopped making sense long ago.

It almost seems like that if it fits your agenda you believe it. But unfortunately for you the full video has the opposite conclusion to your agenda. Suck up that L and admit you were wrong like a religious man that you think you are hahahahahaa

Your brain is malfunctioning.

i have admitted the clip has problems however you still insist on being a TV boob even after i have shown you other problems in the vid.

hmmmm? wonder why they hire actors?
Nurses Expose Empty Covid Wards Claiming They Don't Want To Be Part Of Fake News Anymore

Dec 15 2022 06:56pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 16 Dec 2022 11:52)
i have admitted the clip has problems however you still insist on being a TV boob even after i have shown you other problems in the vid.

hmmmm? wonder why they hire actors?
Nurses Expose Empty Covid Wards Claiming They Don't Want To Be Part Of Fake News Anymore
https://seed163.bitchute.com/r8wq75doLqKP/lTHu3S4zknkn.mp4

hahahah yeah well said... the video you posted has problems XD no shit sherlock
Some may say it is conveniently cut to mislead people ... and with some I mean everyone with a toddler's common sense.

Btw buddy... your video is from TV too hahahahah It is just the cut version
Dec 15 2022 07:01pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 15 2022 04:49pm)
No i came to you because I saw the cut version vs full version and it was very misleading. You were misleading people and that's not right. After you found out the difference you still didn't admit it was misleading.

And even now you are not really admitting it but prefer to argue.

you didnt "come to me" you came at me. later you admitted that you did under false pretenses. do i need to bring the list back and repost it? the horrible things you accused me of? do you also believe the TV news version cant be with out deception? are you going to be as easily manipulated as the atheist?

ReportQuote#11564
Dec 14 2022 06:04pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 14 2022 08:57pm)
your saying i personally cut the video?

Oh I am sorry. I thought you cut it down yourself. My mistake TiStuff. See, we all do mistakes :blush:

That being said, as a Christian, it should not be hard to admit that you were wrong.

That's all I wanted to say.
Gold: 13.50
Dec 15 2022 07:06pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 15 2022 08:01pm)
you didnt "come to me" you came at me. later you admitted that you did under false pretenses. do i need to bring the list back and repost it? the horrible things you accused me of? do you also believe the TV news version cant be with out deception? are you going to be as easily manipulated as the atheist?

I have zero issues admitting when I was wrong. And I did think you cut it and posted it. The reason I thought that was because you posted it. You should be aware what you post.

It is 100% misleading to call patients that were suffering actors and after being proven wrong by literally the same video you can not admit the cut version is misleading.

Instead you are now saying "the video has problems". Kind of underwhelming.

Dec 15 2022 07:10pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 15 2022 04:56pm)
hahahah yeah well said... the video you posted has problems XD no shit sherlock
Some may say it is conveniently cut to mislead people ... and with some I mean everyone with a toddler's common sense.

Btw buddy... your video is from TV too hahahahah It is just the cut version

hahahaha i been saying all along it has problems and wont use it anymore, truth is i dont need it either. the full version also has its own problems but your all cock sure blind to it.

o? the woman fake covid actress also has her eyebrows done. so much bull chit

suckers
Man who died with COVID-19 is smoking a cigarette LOL! (Fake Dead Crisis Actors)
Dec 15 2022 07:12pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 16 Dec 2022 12:10)
hahahaha i been saying all along it has problems and wont use it anymore, truth is i dont need it either. the full version also has its own problems but your all cock sure blind to it.

o? the woman fake covid actress also has her eyebrows done. so much bull chit

suckers
Man who died with COVID-19 is smoking a cigarette LOL! (Fake Dead Crisis Actors)
https://seed306.bitchute.com/1lJaePdMTd5C/hduSKyVPhSha.mp4

Omg the woman had her eyebrows done??? Wow that is unheard of.

You should get out of your basement more often.

Do your research before you post a chit video that you think is reality. If you are not sure dont post it.

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Dec 15 2022 07:13pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115911601161116211631250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll