d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1115811591160116111621250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Dec 14 2022 10:41pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 08:36pm)
Hahahaha that's actually funny. But you are tooooo stupid to understand why.

Let me explain:
1. You post a cut video thinking to prove 3 covid patients were actors. Video: https://zb10-7gsop1v78.bitchute.com/Whuei2DGmgBn/VlGSX7oSHC9J.mp4
2. I post you the SAME full video that the guy explains how they were not actors... literally in the same breath. Video: https://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/episodes/covid/13529112
3. I ask you whether you understand why this is misleading.
4. You have no clue what's going on.

I'm not even surprised :D

no chit dude and i explained a few scenarios. the most curious perhaps is were did the information for the first part of the vid come from?

1. BTW doubt on the patients. let me explain it for the zillonth time. when you go into hospital you strip and put on a hospital gown.
the woman has a shirt on and you can see it at the neck line
dude number 1 has a tshirt on, no goun
dude 2 doent have a gown either cause? he took off his shirt flopped on the bed and they started taping

i know its hard to count but thats 3 out of 3 discrepancies.
plus their acting is chit
lol forgot her lines
I been working.........um? im a single mum

its also interesting they put a video together like that. that can be divided like that

This post was edited by TiStuff on Dec 14 2022 11:09pm
Gold: 136.00
Dec 15 2022 12:52am
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 15:41)
no chit dude and i explained a few scenarios. the most curious perhaps is were did the information for the first part of the vid come from?

1. BTW doubt on the patients. let me explain it for the zillonth time. when you go into hospital you strip and put on a hospital gown.
dude number 1 has a tshirt on, no goun
dude 2 doent have a gown either cause? he took off his shirt flopped on the bed and they started taping

i know its hard to count but thats 3 out of 3 discrepancies.
lol forgot her lines

its also interesting they put a video together like that. that can be divided like that

Your chit is based on chit.

Btw a single mom can work as well LOL You are really dumber than bread
Dec 15 2022 03:53am
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 10:52pm)
Your chit is based on chit.

Btw a single mom can work as well LOL You are really dumber than bread

they were lines from a different acting job. you could see her stop and correct herself

what does all this mean for me? its just a source I can/will no longer use. It doesnt change anything. there is still plenty of other data on the covid scam.
here is boris johnson PM of the UK partying it up in the middle of it all. if any one knew the truth about covid one would think this guy would. o? and also all the elites at the pary with him. The middle of lock down cops beating the crap out of people putting people out of work fining people while this dude and his chums having a booze party.
RAW FOOTAGE LEAKED OF BORIS JOHNSON PARTYING WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE WAS TOLD TO ISOLATE (PARTY-GATE)

I think is safe to accept I didnt alter the vid. as christians I think we know the proper course of action.
Dec 15 2022 05:33am
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 20:53)
they were lines from a different acting job. you could see her stop and correct herself

what does all this mean for me? its just a source I can/will no longer use. It doesnt change anything. there is still plenty of other data on the covid scam.
here is boris johnson PM of the UK partying it up in the middle of it all. if any one knew the truth about covid one would think this guy would. o? and also all the elites at the pary with him. The middle of lock down cops beating the crap out of people putting people out of work fining people while this dude and his chums having a booze party.
RAW FOOTAGE LEAKED OF BORIS JOHNSON PARTYING WHEN EVERYBODY ELSE WAS TOLD TO ISOLATE (PARTY-GATE)
https://zggg98sgwbg1gh.bitchute.com/iLB0Ibex4Pxg/VV7pAlm6F7N2.mp4

^Diablo2Legend32
I think is safe to accept I didnt alter the vid. as christians I think we know the proper course of action.

What is your research about the 3 supposed actors?
Dec 15 2022 06:04am
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 15 2022 03:33am)
What is your research about the 3 supposed actors?

whats yours?
Dec 15 2022 05:19pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 23:04)
whats yours?

Nono... you are claiming the news article and all the research involved is wrong for some unknown reasons. Did you do any research?

I didn't cus it has already been done and the result is the FULL video... not the misleading cut that you posted here.

So do you have some research that shows they were actors?? Because you just got a BIG L by posting the video that actually proves they were not actors.

Do you have ANY evidence to suggest they were actors? If so lay it out.

You are aware that it is easy (especially in 2021) to find a covid patient in hospital? Can your little brain grasp it?
Dec 15 2022 05:58pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 15 2022 03:19pm)
Nono... you are claiming the news article and all the research involved is wrong for some unknown reasons. Did you do any research?

I didn't cus it has already been done and the result is the FULL video... not the misleading cut that you posted here.

So do you have some research that shows they were actors?? Because you just got a BIG L by posting the video that actually proves they were not actors.

Do you have ANY evidence to suggest they were actors? If so lay it out.

You are aware that it is easy (especially in 2021) to find a covid patient in hospital? Can your little brain grasp it?

i said it could be wrong. you believe it uncritically because its on tv

whats the source of the information about the "covid actors" that the TV used? "covid actors" information predates the actual news story or they made it all up?

do you have any research they are not actors? do you just watch TV and gobble it down like baby bird?

the claim that they are actors is evidence. it would be interesting to find out where the tv got that information.
also observational evidence of claimed actors that we can all observe ourselves.
when you go into hospital you strip and put on a hospital gown.
dude number 1 has a tshirt on, no gown
thats 3 out of 3 discrepancies.
lol she forgot her lines

you been to the hospital and checked? or is that what TV tells you?

in summery
so you found a problem with one link I provided and i can admit its a problem and will no longer use it. it doesnt change anything though. the amount of data that covid is/was a scam is mind boggling.
INVESTIGATING EMPTY GLOUCESTER HOSPITAL - DEBBIE HICKS - 27 DECEMBER 2020 -FIXED
Dec 15 2022 06:06pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 16 Dec 2022 10:58)
i said it could be wrong. you believe it uncritically because its on tv

whats the source of the information about the "covid actors" that the TV used? "covid actors" information predates the actual news story or they made it all up?

do you have any research they are not actors? do you just watch TV and gobble it down like baby bird?

the claim that they are actors is evidence. it would be interesting to find out where the tv got that information.
also observational evidence of claimed actors that we can all observe ourselves.
when you go into hospital you strip and put on a hospital gown.
dude number 1 has a tshirt on, no gown
thats 3 out of 3 discrepancies.
lol she forgot her lines

you been to the hospital and checked? or is that what TV tells you?

in summery
so you found a problem with one link I provided and i can admit its a problem and will no longer use it. it doesnt change anything though. the amount of data that covid is/was a scam is mind boggling.
INVESTIGATING EMPTY GLOUCESTER HOSPITAL - DEBBIE HICKS - 27 DECEMBER 2020 -FIXED
https://seed307.bitchute.com/zmDW17goj7mH/MqfYHV0tzIsZ.mp4

So all that ridiculous chit because as you say "it could be wrong"??? Well the video YOU posted shows it was NOT wrong. I think your brain is malfunctioning.

What's up with you really really wishing they would be actors? There is plenty of covid patients to choose from

AND ONCE AGAIN... cus you keep copy pasting the same chit.... A single mom can also work.

I feel like I am talking to a toddler

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Dec 15 2022 06:08pm
Dec 15 2022 06:24pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 15 2022 04:06pm)
So all that ridiculous chit because as you say "it could be wrong"??? Well the video YOU posted shows it was NOT wrong. I think your brain is malfunctioning.

What's up with you really really wishing they would be actors? There is plenty of covid patients to choose from

AND ONCE AGAIN... cus you keep copy pasting the same chit.... A single mom can also work.

I feel like I am talking to a toddler

face it dude if its on TV you believe it

the biggest question is were did the original information about the covid actors come from and was the TV honest and accurate? your programming forces you to dismiss that possibility

then they should of picked ones with gowns on with out street clothes. cause it makes it all look like chit.

any one but you can tell she got her lines wrong and went to correction and its funny

here some more covid fraud stuff. put your blinders on.
More covid lies. Empty hospital
Gold: 13.50
Dec 15 2022 06:24pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 14 2022 11:13pm)
do i really have to repeat myself? i find it a curious study. is the information really false in the first half or is it false in the second half? just were did the information in the first half of the vid come from.

BTW
lets talk about lying then.
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
do you believe that is what i was doing/ what i do?

To be honest I don't want to talk about this anymore. I think you understood what i meant. Your post is misleading. The full video is just there to show these were no actors. But the cut version you posted on the forum achieves the opposite.

I do not want to mock you like the fantasy guy so lets just leave it here.

I respect you however you were wrong and did not admit it in this simple case. As a Christian I am disappointed but what can I say. There is no real study necessary to understand this case. Not sure what you are after but I hope you will find it.

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115811591160116111621250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll