d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1115711581159116011611250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 13.50
Dec 14 2022 10:01pm
Brother I really do not understand why you don't see why your video is misleading. If you really don't understand what I mean ask me questions. I will happily respond.

For now I have to go to sleep.

Good night <3

May God be with you and show you the right way.
Gold: 0.69
Dec 14 2022 10:06pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 07:54pm)
So in your world it wasnt misleading to cut the video to seem like the conclusion of it was they were actors. But full video shows they were no actors.

No need to switch to anything you clown. If you can't see why this is misleading then you are blind.

where did the long version of the vid get the information (that was false?) for the first part of the vid?

Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 14 2022 07:55pm)
I can not imagine that I am agreeing with an atheist :blush:

It is 100% misleading and TiStuff you should be ashamed of yourself.

makes perfect sense to me. lack of discernment really revealed itself as you ran in and made all kinds of harmful accusations. have you forgotten the list already. would it of been more fitting of a christian to bring consideration rather then condemnation? making the atheist quite joyful.

1 Thessalonians 5:11-13
King James Version
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
Gold: 136.00
Dec 14 2022 10:09pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ 15 Dec 2022 15:01)
Brother I really do not understand why you don't see why your video is misleading. If you really don't understand what I mean ask me questions. I will happily respond.

Good night <3

Dont waste your time on him. He will never even admit that the video is misleading. Forget it. He probably cut the video himself that little gandu.

He is less Christian than any atheist. I've known him here for a while.

He knows nothing and keeps sharing videos that are misleading but fits his agenda. That was a great example.

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Dec 14 2022 10:09pm
Dec 14 2022 10:13pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 14 2022 08:01pm)

Good night <3

do i really have to repeat myself? i find it a curious study. is the information really false in the first half or is it false in the second half? just were did the information in the first half of the vid come from.

BTW
lets talk about lying then.
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
do you believe that is what i was doing/ what i do?
Dec 14 2022 10:13pm
Did you do your research you clown? Did you contact the "actors"? Nope... You listened to that video and thought "oh actors"

Little did you know that the video had another 2minutes or so to go where it explains that in reality they were really sick and were no actors.

Love it :D
Dec 14 2022 10:14pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 15:13)
do i really have to repeat myself? i find it a curious study. is the information really false in the first half or is it false in the second half? just were did the information in the first half of the vid come from.

BTW
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.

Now that you "should" know it was misleading cus I pointed you to the original video, Yes you are lying if you say it wasnt misleading.

So again for you simpleton: The answer is YES you are lying.
Dec 14 2022 10:18pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 08:09pm)
Dont waste your time on him. He will never even admit that the video is misleading. Forget it. He probably cut the video himself that little gandu.

He is less Christian than any atheist. I've known him here for a while.

He knows nothing and keeps sharing videos that are misleading but fits his agenda. That was a great example.

you made your choice. i know to be false. question remains is you accusation sincere or one made out of spite?
if its truly what you believe that i did the edit then you are only false. if you are doing it out of spite that truly makes you the liar.
Dec 14 2022 10:18pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 15:18)

you made your choice. i know to be false. question remains is you accusation sincere or one made out of spite?
if its truly what you believe that i did the edit then you are only false. if you are doing it out of spite that truly makes you the liar.

Now that you "should" know it was misleading cus I pointed you to the original video, Yes you are lying if you say it wasnt misleading.

Check again and you'll see how misleading you are:
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=84231748&f=119&p=634896629

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Dec 14 2022 10:26pm
Dec 14 2022 10:29pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 08:13pm)
Did you do your research you clown? Did you contact the "actors"? Nope... You listened to that video and thought "oh actors"

Little did you know that the video had another 2minutes or so to go where it explains that in reality they were really sick and were no actors.

Love it :D

ya they sound faKE :) and i have pointed out the woman has a shirt on under the hospital gown. and the first dude is in a t-shirt. the second dude in no gown at all. just took his shirt off. thats 3 out of thee cheeeet dont add up

Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 08:14pm)

i said its not misleading if the information is accurate. that would mean the lie is in the second part.
try and keep up
the first part could be lies that the full vid reported on
the first part could be lies and the full vid lied in the first part to debunk it in the second part
the first part of the vid could be truth and they lied in the second part of the vid about the first part

the question you wont ask is where did the vid get the information for the first part of the vid and were they honest about the information of the first part of the vid?

if the truth come out how you want it to come out then i was deceived. do you still want to call me a liar?

This post was edited by TiStuff on Dec 14 2022 10:32pm
Dec 14 2022 10:36pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 15:29)
ya they sound faKE :)

i said its not misleading if the information is accurate. that would mean the lie is in the second part.
try and keep up
the first part could be lies that the full vid reported on
the first part could be lies and the full vid lied in the first part to debunk it in the second part
the first part of the vid could be truth and they lied in the second part of the vid about the first part

the question you wont ask is where did the vid get the information for the first part of the vid and were they honest about the information of the first part of the vid?

if the truth come out how you want it to come out then i was deceived. do you still want to call me a liar?

Hahahaha that's actually funny. But you are tooooo stupid to understand why.

Let me explain:
1. You post a cut video thinking to prove 3 covid patients were actors. Video: https://zb10-7gsop1v78.bitchute.com/Whuei2DGmgBn/VlGSX7oSHC9J.mp4
2. I post you the SAME full video that the guy explains how they were not actors... literally in the same breath. Video: https://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/episodes/covid/13529112
3. I ask you whether you understand why this is misleading.
4. You have no clue what's going on.

I'm not even surprised :D
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115711581159116011611250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll