d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1115611571158115911601250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.69
Dec 14 2022 08:34pm
Quote (YeeHaw @ Dec 14 2022 06:30pm)
So I heard they are going to begin actual clinical trials of these injections now…

experimental group is already up and running
Gold: 13.50
Dec 14 2022 08:42pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 14 2022 09:33pm)
ah? you still call me a liar even after your false assumption lacking discernment. you are very much in the world

now? again? who do you trust? God or man
covid19 2020 and the great reset. fauchi, klaus schwab, bill gates, big pharma, do you still trust fantasy aussie?

did you take the jabs? lets talk about a liar
100% Safe and Effective
https://zbbb278hfll091.bitchute.com/tj99AwcN3zlH/upHQuXZodQIT.mp4

Again you are mixing up things.

I was only referring to the video you posted earlier that was proven to be a cut. The sick people were really sick and you called them actors.

After being proven wrong, instead of admitting a mistake you kept on going and going.

I am NOT a fan of vaccines and I never had the vaccine. I am discussing the issue of spreading lies with you in the context of the video you posted about covid actors. It has been proven to be a cut and they were no actors. I mean the same VIDEO explains how they are no actors.

You need to at least admit that.

I do mistakes. I admit mistakes and correct them.

The fact that you can not admit your mistake is just disappointing. I was under the impression that you are a Christian. I would not spend the time to type this if you were not a Christian.

Remember: The Ninth of the Ten Commandments is “You shall not give false witness against your neighbor.” This means two things: “Do not lie when testifying in court.” And, “Do not lie.” Period.
Dec 14 2022 08:49pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 14 2022 06:42pm)

I was only referring to the video you posted earlier that was proven to be a cut. The sick people were really sick and you called them actors.

After being proven wrong, instead of admitting a mistake you kept on going and going.

I am NOT a fan of vaccines and I never had the vaccine. I am discussing the issue of spreading lies with you in the context of the video you posted about covid actors. It has been proven to be a cut and they were no actors. I mean the same VIDEO explains how they are no actors.

The fact that you can not admit your mistake is just disappointing. I was under the impression that you are a Christian. I would not spend the time to type this if you were not a Christian.

Remember: The Ninth of the Ten Commandments is “You shall not give false witness against your neighbor.” This means two things: “Do not lie when testifying in court.” And, “Do not lie.” Period.

lets talk about lying then.
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
do you believe that is what i was doing/ what i do?

This post was edited by TiStuff on Dec 14 2022 08:50pm
Gold: 136.00
Dec 14 2022 09:14pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 13:49)
lets talk about lying then.
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.

Lol even i can understand what he is talking about. He wants you to stop doubling down on your lie in regards to the video and just admit it was misinformation.

You are deliberately not admitting the video is misinformation
Dec 14 2022 09:16pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ 15 Dec 2022 13:42)

He is not really religious. Why else wouldn't he admit he was wrong?

Btw i don't need religion to admit my wrongdoings ;)
Dec 14 2022 09:35pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 07:14pm)
Lol even i can understand what he is talking about. He wants you to stop doubling down on your lie in regards to the video and just admit it was misinformation.

You are deliberately not admitting the video is misinformation

lets switch the question to you then

lying is

and lets talk about the two vids I find it an interesting case study. the "full" length vid, where did the information come from that made the first part? did they lie about it or was it already a lie or did they lie in the second part?

Dec 14 2022 09:43pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 14:35)

lying is

and lets talk about the two vids I find it an interesting case study. the "full" length vid, where did the information come from that made the first part? did they lie about it or was it already a lie or did they lie in the second part?

So do you admit that your cut version is misleading? Yes or no??

This is what I want to know and I guess wants to know too.
Dec 14 2022 09:49pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 07:43pm)
So do you admit that your cut version is misleading? Yes or no??

This is what I want to know and I guess ^Diablo2Legend32 wants to know too.

it wasnt misleading if the information was accurate. thats the big question at the moment. where did the long version get the information for the first part? and were they truthful about the first part or were they lying? or is it in the second part.

o? and no weaseling

lying is
Dec 14 2022 09:54pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 14:49)
it wasnt misleading if the information was accurate. thats the big question at the moment. where did the long version get the information for the first part? and were they truthful about the first part or were they lying? or is it in the second part.

o? and no weaseling

lying is

So in your world it wasnt misleading to cut the video to seem like the conclusion of it was they were actors. But full video shows they were no actors.

No need to switch to anything you clown. If you can't see why this is misleading then you are blind.
Gold: 13.50
Dec 14 2022 09:55pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 10:54pm)
So in your world it wasnt misleading to cut the video to seem like the conclusion of it was they were actors. But full video shows they were no actors.

No need to switch to anything you clown. If you can't see why this is misleading then you are blind.

I can not imagine that I am agreeing with an atheist :blush:

It is 100% misleading and TiStuff you should be ashamed of yourself.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115611571158115911601250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll