d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Covid 19 Vaccine
Prev1115411551156115711581250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 136.00
Dec 14 2022 04:52pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 15 Dec 2022 09:05)
hahahahaha they acted like the had to dress him all up in ppe but left his head exposed hhahhahahahahah gota be a special kinda chump to be covid clown

hahahahahahaha girl has clothes under her gown dude1 in a teeshirt. dude two they just took off his shirt no hospitial gown. when u in a hospital you wear a gown hahahahahah chump

yup u mad wombat REEEEEEEEEEEEEEing mad
https://helios-i.mashable.com/imagery/articles/04PFXb77qnqe9oIRkpD9wkL/hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1611611762.jpg

im not mad... you are factually incorrect and you dont care :bonk:
Dec 14 2022 05:01pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 13 Dec 2022 09:40)
haha another actor so covid chumps have something to lap up

boo hoo boo hoo .......LOL ITS ALL FAKE
Horrible Covid "Actors" Busted
https://zb10-7gsop1v78.bitchute.com/Whuei2DGmgBn/VlGSX7oSHC9J.mp4
BU BU BU BU BU BUTT TV WOULDNT LIE TO ME......... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your video is cut... the guy keeps on explaining how they were not actors.... Of course you believe ABC news when you (think) it fits your agenda... but unfortunately for all of us Covid is real and these were not actors.

Watch the full version of the same video that you posted without cutting when he starts explaining how wrong you are:

https://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/episodes/covid/13529112

Stop spreading literal lies
Gold: 13.50
Dec 14 2022 05:06pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 06:01pm)
Your video is cut... the guy keeps on explaining how they were not actors.... Of course you believe ABC news when you (think) it fits your agenda... but unfortunately for all of us Covid is real and these were not actors.

Watch the full version of the same video that you posted without cutting when he starts explaining how wrong you are:

[URL]https://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/episodes/covid/13529112[/URL]

hahahaahahhahahaha tistuff ya fuked up
Gold: 0.69
Dec 14 2022 05:07pm
Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 02:52pm)
im not mad... you are factually incorrect and you dont care :bonk:

Quote (FantasyWorldII @ Dec 14 2022 03:01pm)

https://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/episodes/covid/13529112

hahahahahah I did watch it that how i know they are fakes thats how i can type the below. when in hospital you strip down n put the gown on she has clothes under the gown you can see it at the nek line. the other 2 dont have a gown at all
F-F-FAAAKE
hahahahahahaha girl has clothes under her gown dude1 in a teeshirt. dude two they just took off his shirt no hospital gown. when u in a hospital you wear a gown hahahahahah chump
Dec 14 2022 05:11pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 14 2022 06:07pm)
hahahahahah I did watch it that how i know they are fakes thats how i can type the below. when in hospital you strip down n put the gown on she has clothes under the gown you can see it at the nek line. the other 2 dont have a gown at all
F-F-FAAAKE
hahahahahahaha girl has clothes under her gown dude1 in a teeshirt. dude two they just took off his shirt no hospital gown. when u in a hospital you wear a gown hahahahahah chump

I hope this forum is not full of people like you. He has proven you, without a doubt, that you were wrong. At least in this case you were.

God is watching.
"Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight."
Proverbs 12:22

I'll pray for you.
Dec 14 2022 05:19pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 14 2022 03:11pm)
I hope this forum is not full of people like you. He has proven you, without a doubt, that you were wrong. At least in this case you were.

God is watching.
"Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight."
Proverbs 12:22

I'll pray for you.

thanks also ask God for discernment
pay attention they display ads for covid crisis actors to lie to the chumps
Covid Crisis Actors Wanted. Pay $300. Fake Doctors And Nurses Needed Fake Jab Is Safe

Dec 14 2022 05:25pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 14 2022 06:19pm)
thanks also ask God for discernment
pay attention they display ads for covid crisis actors to lie to the chumps
Covid Crisis Actors Wanted. Pay $300. Fake Doctors And Nurses Needed Fake Jab Is Safe
[VIDEO]https://seed122.bitchute.com/NYZMjDr6JOG3/67YSU9etStYw.mp4[/VIDEO]

I watched the video you posted and the video he (fantasyguy) posted.

Yours cuts off when he was about to explain the situation how they were not actors.

I am disappointed with you because you are a Christian! He is nothing so I will not expect much from him.

Remember God's message to us:
"A main characteristic of a converted person is willingness to admit when wrong and then to repent. If we justify our faults, we may as well not bother to look for them."
Psalm 139:23-24

Shameful!

That is all I have to say. I still pray for you my friend. We are on the same team.
Dec 14 2022 05:31pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ Dec 14 2022 03:25pm)
I watched the video you posted and the video he (fantasyguy) posted.

Yours cuts off when he was about to explain the situation how they were not actors.

I am disappointed with you because you are a Christian! He is nothing so I will not expect much from him.

Remember God's message to us:
"A main characteristic of a converted person is willingness to admit when wrong and then to repent. If we justify our faults, we may as well not bother to look for them."
Psalm 139:23-24

Shameful!

That is all I have to say. I still pray for you my friend. We are on the same team.

when your in a hospital dude you strip down and put a hospital gown on.
you can see the woman has a shirt on you can see it at the neck line.
the first dude has a teeshirt on, no gown at all
the second dude also doent have a gown on looks like he just took his shirt off for the show.

after looking at that which claims are you going to believe. a random nobody or fake news thats been known to lie? its your call dude.
Dec 14 2022 07:25pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Dec 14 2022 06:31pm)
when your in a hospital dude you strip down and put a hospital gown on.
you can see the woman has a shirt on you can see it at the neck line.
the first dude has a teeshirt on, no gown at all
the second dude also doent have a gown on looks like he just took his shirt off for the show.

after looking at that which claims are you going to believe. a random nobody or fake news thats been known to lie? its your call dude.

I understand what you are saying however your claims are not based on anything.
You need to keep in mind that this happened during a pandemic with hospitals being pretty full etc.

Where you really disappoint me is the fact that you cut the video so that it works with your agenda!? The same video goes on to explain how these were no actors but you purposefully removed the part, it seems.
A real Christian man would admit his wrong doing. We all do mistakes. I do not expect anything from an atheist but I expect everything from a Christian.

It is like if I say "I am not racist" and you cut the "not" away from my sentence and tell everyone that I said I am a racist.

Do not forget that God knows everything. Including your attempt to deceive.

What is the point of being a Christian if you do not live like one?

"We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood"
1 John 4:6
Dec 14 2022 07:30pm
Quote (Diablo2Legend32 @ 15 Dec 2022 12:25)
I understand what you are saying however your claims are not based on anything.
You need to keep in mind that this happened during a pandemic with hospitals being pretty full etc.

Where you really disappoint me is the fact that you cut the video so that it works with your agenda!? The same video goes on to explain how these were no actors but you purposefully removed the part, it seems.
A real Christian man would admit his wrong doing. We all do mistakes. I do not expect anything from an atheist but I expect everything from a Christian.

It is like if I say "I am not racist" and you cut the "not" away from my sentence and tell everyone that I said I am a racist.

Do not forget that God knows everything. Including your attempt to deceive.

What is the point of being a Christian if you do not live like one?

"We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood"
1 John 4:6

Lol I am not sure why you are bringing religion into this but either way tistuff lies non stop. How lazy do you have to be to spread things without actually knowing anything about it. Too much asked to watch the entire 3min 58 seconds?
Either Tistuff lied or is just incompetent to research before sharing his "wisdom"

This post was edited by FantasyWorldII on Dec 14 2022 07:34pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115411551156115711581250Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll