d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1115111521153115411554478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,258.45
Warn: 20%
Aug 7 2022 06:45pm
Quote (Norlander @ 8 Aug 2022 03:38)
Кто-то пиздит, а кто-то считает. Так вот. Это я считаю и делюсь своим мнение. Насколько оно важно для человека, который двух слов связать на русском, не может (молчу про английский), я не берусь сказать. Так как делаю это явно не для вас. В отношении меня вы с украинцами солидарны, потому что в говно я вас макаю одинаково. Что ещё раз доказывает, что в мозги вам всем насрали конкретно. С чем вас всех и поздравляю.

Зачем ты со мной ссоришься? Давай помиримся лучше! Да, оскорблял, признаюсь. Давай Мириться! От слова МИР, если забыл.
Gold: 13.37
Aug 7 2022 06:54pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 8 Aug 2022 03:45)
Guys, how about you make your own thread where you can discuss all you want in Russian/Ukrainian language and with Cyrillic letters?

I apologize, but the guy barely speaks English and probably is drunk as hell. Trust me there was no off-topic, just yet another Russian-Ukrainian clash.
Aug 7 2022 06:58pm
Quote (Norlander @ 8 Aug 2022 03:54)
I apologize, but the guy barely speaks English and probably is drunk as hell. Trust me there was no off-topic, just yet another Russian-Ukrainian clash.

Пшёу наx г@ндон!
Aug 8 2022 06:44am
Quote (Drex @ 8 Aug 2022 03:58)
Пшёу наx г@ндон!

Should I mention that you were the Ukrainian?
Aug 8 2022 07:23am
Quote (Norlander @ 8 Aug 2022 15:44)
Should I mention that you were the Ukrainian?

Your English is bad as ukranian, what do u mean?
засланий чмур

Aug 8 2022 07:49am
Quote (Drex @ 8 Aug 2022 16:23)
Your English is bad as ukranian, what do u mean?
засланий чмур

Whatever. I mean that you are Ukrainian since you have relatives in Donbas. I have relatives in Zakarpattia. The only thing is separating us is that I accept and value the Ukrainian part of me while you don't. This war is not about geopolitics otherwise it could have ended within 3 days when nuclear dust settles. Call them Ukranians or Russians but they are fighting each other for the gas pipeline. Have you seen anyone attacking it? They're bombing nuclear plants while pipeline is untouched. You and Lvivz are the same. I'm in the middle. I still can hear you both. His country is under massive attack now, you are having this for eight years. Let's go back when everything has started. It's long before the Crimea. It's the collapse of the Soviet Union. Someone is playing us as we are pawns. Watching us as we are rejecting our glorious past. Dividing us. I'm here to heal you. Show you how far you've gone with all the hatred. As you may see I'm not pro-Russian or pro-Ukrainian and will never be. Zakarpattia was never Russian, nor Ukrainian, but was rather friendly to you both. Now it's not. While someone is joining TrO, the rest are looking forward Hungary. I'm the one looking for independence. Just an example.
Aug 8 2022 11:46am
Quote (Norlander @ 8 Aug 2022 16:49)
Whatever. I mean that you are Ukrainian since you have relatives in Donbas. I have relatives in Zakarpattia. The only thing is separating us is that I accept and value the Ukrainian part of me while you don't. This war is not about geopolitics otherwise it could have ended within 3 days when nuclear dust settles. Call them Ukranians or Russians but they are fighting each other for the gas pipeline. Have you seen anyone attacking it? They're bombing nuclear plants while pipeline is untouched. You and Lvivz are the same. I'm in the middle. I still can hear you both. His country is under massive attack now, you are having this for eight years. Let's go back when everything has started. It's long before the Crimea. It's the collapse of the Soviet Union. Someone is playing us as we are pawns. Watching us as we are rejecting our glorious past. Dividing us. I'm here to heal you. Show you how far you've gone with all the hatred. As you may see I'm not pro-Russian or pro-Ukrainian and will never be. Zakarpattia was never Russian, nor Ukrainian, but was rather friendly to you both. Now it's not. While someone is joining TrO, the rest are looking forward Hungary. I'm the one looking for independence. Just an example.

Дядь, отвечу тебе на русском.
Да, моя бабка с Украины, но тот же укр кинул мою Мать и вырос в Россиии, учился в Москве, живу в Германии.

От всего этого мяса крутит кровь в груди. Мне искренне жаль, что все так происходит.
Прошу, перестань быть троллем для русских, вместе у нас есть будущее у стран.
Если бы на мою страну так напали, то убивал и резал захватчиков всеми силами.
Сочувстую Всем Украинцам, соболезную...

Но, военная хернч- еть военная, зачем и откуда столько негатива к презику, обычному народу?
Вот так и разгорается война: ты уничтожаешь всех русских, я украинцев. То, что ты пешка и я пешка, все молчат.

Закончи эту хуету, попроси о закрытии своего топика, а именно он меня взбаломутил.

А нет, мы просто продолжим хуесосить друг-друга

и да, промывай мозги в этом разделе и дальше, нам это выгодно, что бы ты знал
Gold: 12,943.17
Aug 9 2022 12:15am
international sanctions and voluntary business retreats have exerted a crippling effect over Russia’s economy.

Read more here:

https://som.yale.edu/story/2022/chief-executive-leadership-institute-research-insights-business-retreats-and-sanctions

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 9 2022 07:26am
Massive strikes on Crimea airforce base on which russian airforces that bombed Mykolaiv where stationed B)

crispy ruskies being sent in an urn to their mothers :lol:

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 9 2022 07:35am
Quote (Norlander @ Aug 8 2022 04:49pm)

You are shit seperatist, even your own family despises you, good luck with your independence schizophrenia dreams.

Also usssr was a shit empire that brainwashed weak minded idiots into thinking it was "glorious"

Go stand in a 1km line waiting for bread every day all you want, and keep thinking thats glorious ahaha

This post was edited by Lvivz on Aug 9 2022 07:38am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1115111521153115411554478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll