d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev11141151161171184498Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Mar 7 2022 04:26pm
lol Chopsticks is so mad about being banned from here he started a blog and is spamming tankie stuff: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92571337&f=276&o=0

Enjoy!
Gold: 15,395.00
Mar 7 2022 04:28pm
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 7 2022 05:16pm)
Russia doesn't have an air force or it would be using it. We used to think Russia had an army but instead they have this wet fart they're invading Ukraine with...so they can't bluff with that anymore either.

There are Ukrainian armor battalions on field fighting Russian armor. The only way this is possible is if Russia does not have a real air force.

Where is the missing Russian air force?

It turns out that giving out the money to corrupt generals to buy yachts and mansions with isn't going to help you win wars :)

If Russia had any capabilities to achieve any of their strategic goals they would. They're almost a dozen days into this war and have gained temporary control of a few cities.

Their troops didn't even know they were invading Ukraine. They were told they were going to do drills.

But individual Russian commanders have decided to follow orders and shell civilian apartment buildings, ceasefire humanitarian corridors they promised not to, etc, so I won't feel bad when they are annihilated.

Putin is hiring Syrian mercenaries to send to Ukraine....his terrorists from Chechnya were all killed very very quickly.

Putin is a terrorist and a criminal. An army marches on its stomach. They will take cities but they won't be able to keep them very long.

I don't really understand the point of this emotion filled driveling from you. Like you can easily google facts about their military that shows their capabilities, specifically when it comes to icbms, cruise missiles, and so on. There's a reason why so many countries are risking our sanctions to buy their shit, both India and Turkey told us to fuck off when we tried to pressure them into not buying them.

You should read some Lao Tzu's Art of War, thinking less of an enemy could be detrimental and I really hope our military leaders aren't that foolish.

This post was edited by ofthevoid on Mar 7 2022 04:28pm
Gold: 3.33
Mar 7 2022 04:29pm
Quote (thundercock @ Mar 7 2022 10:13pm)
Interesting, seems like more of the status quo. I've been using this: https://www.understandingwar.org/
The next week is going to be particularly deadly because I imagine the Siege of Kyiv will begin pretty soon. In brighter news, there are reports that Ukraine has killed another flag officer (2 star general). It seems very strange to me that Russia has lost TWO 2-star generals in a week...I don't think I've heard of that happening before, have you?

They lost a general last week to sniper fire, but there hasn't been another one confirmed. Military experts believe the only logical reason he would have been at the front of the convoy would be to rally the troops, thus indicating progress was slower than anticipated

There was a LPR commander that got killed a few days ago, but that can't be compared to a two star general
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 7 2022 10:16pm)
Russia doesn't have an air force or it would be using it. We used to think Russia had an army but instead they have this wet fart they're invading Ukraine with...so they can't bluff with that anymore either.

There are Ukrainian armor battalions on field fighting Russian armor. The only way this is possible is if Russia does not have a real air force.

Where is the missing Russian air force?

It turns out that giving out the money to corrupt generals to buy yachts and mansions with isn't going to help you win wars :)

If Russia had any capabilities to achieve any of their strategic goals they would. They're almost a dozen days into this war and have gained temporary control of a few cities.

Their troops didn't even know they were invading Ukraine. They were told they were going to do drills.

But individual Russian commanders have decided to follow orders and shell civilian apartment buildings, ceasefire humanitarian corridors they promised not to, etc, so I won't feel bad when they are annihilated.

Putin is hiring Syrian mercenaries to send to Ukraine....his terrorists from Chechnya were all killed very very quickly.

Putin is a terrorist and a criminal. An army marches on its stomach. They will take cities but they won't be able to keep them very long.

Russia has a lot more airpower than it's using. We don't fully know the reasons why yet, but it's important not to jump to conclusions after just 10 days

My bet is that because they planned for a 3 day military operation instead of a protracted war, they weren't ready to use their fleet straight away. That has changed in the last 4 days and will probably change even more
Gold: 4,404.67
Mar 7 2022 04:42pm
Quote (Skinned @ 7 Mar 2022 23:26)
lol Chopsticks is so mad about being banned from here he started a blog and is spamming tankie stuff: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92571337&f=276&o=0

Enjoy!

Roubles well spent... :rofl:

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Mar 7 2022 04:42pm
Gold: 63.70
Mar 7 2022 04:46pm
Pfizer Documents Reveal That They Were Aware That the Shot Went to the Ovaries

https://rumble.com/vwr95d-pfizer-documents-reveal-that-they-were-aware-that-the-shot-went-to-the-ovar.html

Pfizer Documents Reveal That They Were Aware That the Shot Went to the Ovaries
Clip: https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1500961928612614146
Full Vid: https://rumble.com/vwr95d-pfizer-documents-reveal-that-they-were-aware-that-the-shot-went-to-the-ovar.html

This post was edited by darkhead69 on Mar 7 2022 04:57pm
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Mar 7 2022 05:01pm
Quote (dro94 @ 7 Mar 2022 23:29)
They lost a general last week to sniper fire, but there hasn't been another one confirmed. Military experts believe the only logical reason he would have been at the front of the convoy would be to rally the troops, thus indicating progress was slower than anticipated

There was a LPR commander that got killed a few days ago, but that can't be compared to a two star general

Russia has a lot more airpower than it's using. We don't fully know the reasons why yet, but it's important not to jump to conclusions after just 10 days

My bet is that because they planned for a 3 day military operation instead of a protracted war, they weren't ready to use their fleet straight away. That has changed in the last 4 days and will probably change even more

to let jets fly YOU need targets . air or ground. if YOU dont have viable targets for fix winged aircrafts. guess what YOU dont fly them and park them at ground

conclusion. russian aiforce did they job within 24hours. ground troops stuckd in a urban setup
now they just demoralizing the armed civil population . that easy war is

p.s it is ignorant to think a huge armed force that is at ground for almost a year do not know anything about the opposites forces. when we know they are in direct contact since the year 2014.
my oberst who was a former soldier of the NVA (GDR) told me once. the western union did never stopd winning. they stabing a dead man

This post was edited by Frosch01 on Mar 7 2022 05:12pm
Gold: 14,569.69
Mar 7 2022 05:29pm
Blanket statement of desires from RU that align with what most thought would be the end goal.

Dmitry Peskov said Moscow was demanding that Ukraine cease military action, change its constitution to enshrine neutrality, acknowledge Crimea as Russian territory, and recognise the separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk as independent states.
Gold: 285.00
Mar 7 2022 05:33pm
Quote (theCrossbones @ Mar 7 2022 06:29pm)
Blanket statement of desires from RU that align with what most thought would be the end goal.Dmitry Peskov said Moscow was demanding that Ukraine cease military action, change its constitution to enshrine neutrality, acknowledge Crimea as Russian territory, and recognise the separatist republics of Donetsk and Lugansk as independent states.

Ukraine should take that deal provided that Russia take their shit and go home, or to Donetsk, or Lugansk, or Crimea, or whatever lol.

Not sure why they should believe these criminals though.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 7 2022 05:34pm
Gold: 63.70
Mar 7 2022 05:40pm
and dont forget the drone strikes against americans, and drone strikes of people getting married on their wedding day, droning the dam weddings
Gold: 751.50
Mar 7 2022 05:59pm
its kinda weird to see so many comments about russia losing when they have not even committed all their troops that putin parked near ukraine, which in total is just a portion of the entire military forces

Quote (darkhead69 @ Mar 8 2022 12:40am)
and dont forget the drone strikes against americans, and drone strikes of people getting married on their wedding day, droning the dam weddings
https://i.gyazo.com/efdbbb3efa4e1c139bc2d95fb6312ce2.png

they are the good guys mate
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev11141151161171184498Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll