d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1113411351136113711384478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46,195.00
Aug 1 2022 11:03pm
Quote (Norlander @ 2 Aug 2022 12:50)
If HIMARS is so precise then why you deny that it can hit a single barrack with Azovians without damaging others?

Sup my bro.
It's is our turn on Taiwan strait. I am very very near Taiwan strait.. :rofl:
Waiting to see what happens within the next 12 hours .
Gold: 13.37
Aug 1 2022 11:35pm
I've heard that all the flights in Fujian province were canceled due to wide-scale military exercises while aircraft carriers are covering Pelosi's arse (guess, it's big).
Strangely there were no tanks and army men were wearing urban camo.

Here's a video for you. Take it as advice :)

Run, Vasya, run. Don't give the cops a chance.

This post was edited by Norlander on Aug 1 2022 11:40pm
Gold: 175,091.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 2 2022 01:28am
Quote (Santara @ Aug 2 2022 12:12am)
Precision munitions are generally missiles, not rockets. I didn't even come close to implying Russia was running out of artillery ammo. I'm clearly talking about missiles, like the Iskandr & Kh101, and older missiles originally thought to be retired from service like the Tochka-U.

Did I imply Russia wouldn't adapt? Or did I accurately assess that HIMARs put a big fucking kink in their logistics?

Sounds so simple, doesn't it?

Tornado's range is 2/3 of HIMARs, and there's nothing to indicate greater accuracy by Tornado. Fuckton of missiles? So why are the barrages abating?

What the fuck is it? Western analysts have long known that the ratio of supply vehicles to support independent brigades is too low for long supply lines. Each brigade is allotted a supply motor pool which has to provide all the food, ammo, clothing, fuel, gear, replacement parts, replacement troops, etc, and they've been set up to operate within maybe 20km of depots to provide this. This is because the force structure of the Russian army is predicated on fighting a defensive fight against NATO, so it doesn't anticipate outrunning its supply.

Awful mad over there.

/e ...and what has this war produced ample evidence of? Extremely poorly supplied Russians.

1) The only himars missile that has greater range than the Tornado are super rare and very few were made. The US has so far not given a single one to the ukranians, also shooting 200-300km missiles deep into russian held territory will just be shoot down because they can't overwhelm russian air defences that deep. The himars can only shoot 1 of these rockets, instead of the 6 normally. This would mean that they need something like 30-50 of these every time they try to hit, meaning they would need 30-50 himars systems shooting at same target at the same time 200+km deep. Remember very few of these missiles were ever produced, because at that range why the fuck would you use himars and not long-range missiles?

2) The accuracy of the 200km Tornado-S missiles are GLONASS with an accuracy of <1 meter /more accurate than the himars
3) Barrages increase and decrease over time depending on a multitude of different factors. If russia has 6000 nuclear warheads, you don't think they would have a fuckton regular missiles?
4) Western analysts have made up bullshit since day 1. We heard russia ran out of missiles 5 months ago. We heard they are stealing dishwashers. We heard putin has aids, cancer, is getting couped, his mother rose from the dead.
5) Funny you mention tochka-u. Russia has barelydipped into deep-storage missiles such as tochka-u. They are still only using kalibrs/iskanders/kh101 etc occasional next gen-missiles. They havn't even given deep-storage missiles to DPR. They were also decomissioned, and expolsives don't have long shelf-life so we have very little clue on the state of these missiles to begin with. Only ones we saw i think was the ones in melitopol? A few launchers. They have seen very little use.

Im done giving lessons to children. Fact is the only thing russians truely lack is man-power, if they pulled in 200-300 more reserves they would be easily be able to take the major cities they want (kharkov, zaproizhia, odessa, kry, nikolaev, odessa). With the current 200k, it isn't as obvious to me. They might take donbass, kherson-donbass area, and call it a day. We don't know.

This post was edited by ownyaah on Aug 2 2022 01:47am
Aug 2 2022 04:12am
35% of Russians agreed to the statement that Sun revolves around the Earth according to opinion poll by Russian Public Opinion Research Center, says RBC
https://www.rbc.ru/society/02/08/2022/62e8e09f9a794727b478d023

Forgive us, Yuri, we fucked up everything.

This post was edited by Norlander on Aug 2 2022 04:16am
Gold: 46,195.00
Aug 2 2022 04:17am
Quote (Norlander @ 2 Aug 2022 18:12)
35% of Russians agreed to the statement that Sun revolves around the Earth according to opinion poll by Russian Public Opinion Research Center, says RBC
https://www.rbc.ru/society/02/08/2022/62e8e09f9a794727b478d023

Forgive us, Yuri, we fucked up everything.

https://i.imgur.com/A6EtmnS.jpg

Isn't that an American thing? I guess they share similarities.
Aug 2 2022 04:19am
Quote (Hamsterbaby @ 2 Aug 2022 13:17)
Isn't that an American thing? I guess they share similarities.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Public_Opinion_Research_Center

It's state owned. If you meant stupidity then it's international.

Meanwhile, High Court of Russian Federation have found Azov Regiment a terrorist organization. Better late than never. I wonder how many jurors were amongst those 35% of voters.

This post was edited by Norlander on Aug 2 2022 04:43am
Gold: 8,933.00
Aug 2 2022 09:03am
Quote (ownyaah @ Aug 2 2022 02:28am)
1) The only himars missile that has greater range than the Tornado are super rare and very few were made. The US has so far not given a single one to the ukranians, also shooting 200-300km missiles deep into russian held territory will just be shoot down because they can't overwhelm russian air defences that deep. The himars can only shoot 1 of these rockets, instead of the 6 normally. This would mean that they need something like 30-50 of these every time they try to hit, meaning they would need 30-50 himars systems shooting at same target at the same time 200+km deep. Remember very few of these missiles were ever produced, because at that range why the fuck would you use himars and not long-range missiles?

2) The accuracy of the 200km Tornado-S missiles are GLONASS with an accuracy of <1 meter /more accurate than the himars
3) Barrages increase and decrease over time depending on a multitude of different factors. If russia has 6000 nuclear warheads, you don't think they would have a fuckton regular missiles?
4) Western analysts have made up bullshit since day 1. We heard russia ran out of missiles 5 months ago. We heard they are stealing dishwashers. We heard putin has aids, cancer, is getting couped, his mother rose from the dead.
5) Funny you mention tochka-u. Russia has barelydipped into deep-storage missiles such as tochka-u. They are still only using kalibrs/iskanders/kh101 etc occasional next gen-missiles. They havn't even given deep-storage missiles to DPR. They were also decomissioned, and expolsives don't have long shelf-life so we have very little clue on the state of these missiles to begin with. Only ones we saw i think was the ones in melitopol? A few launchers. They have seen very little use.

Im done giving lessons to children. Fact is the only thing russians truely lack is man-power, if they pulled in 200-300 more reserves they would be easily be able to take the major cities they want (kharkov, zaproizhia, odessa, kry, nikolaev, odessa). With the current 200k, it isn't as obvious to me. They might take donbass, kherson-donbass area, and call it a day. We don't know.

Today, I learned that a satellite constellation that produces accuracy measurements within 10 meters, hit targets within 1. Score one for Pravda!
One of those factors is having your nearby supply bases incinerated.
Funny how dishwasher parts are being used to repair tanks. Did you see the video of the SAM that tried to blow its launcher up? Guess Maytag doesn't make redundancy safety circuits.
Don't forget Kramatorsk.

Lol, "children." Big mad.
Aug 2 2022 09:23am
Quote (Santara @ Aug 2 2022 05:03pm)
Today, I learned that a satellite constellation that produces accuracy measurements within 10 meters, hit targets within 1. Score one for Pravda!
One of those factors is having your nearby supply bases incinerated.
Funny how dishwasher parts are being used to repair tanks. Did you see the video of the SAM that tried to blow its launcher up? Guess Maytag doesn't make redundancy safety circuits.
Don't forget Kramatorsk.

Lol, "children." Big mad.

1 SAM missile malfunctioned, possibly an s300 in service since 1978 -> all russian weapons are failures.

Anyone who has studied engineering to any degree, or even worked in production knows that there is a % of faulty produced goods, and that a fail rate threshold is usually accepted because of diminishing returns.

You talking about dishwashers, and 1 singular misfuntion of a SAM missile. Probably Arestovich or biden could tell you, your mother is from mars and you would believe it 100%

Kramatorsk will be taken within 12-16 months. Wanna bet on it for fg? We can do 9500fg vs 9500fg. I can't tell you exactly when, it all depends on what higher command has for plans but, lets do the bet?

Everything you have said so far is incredibly low tier speculation.

This post was edited by ownyaah on Aug 2 2022 09:32am
Gold: 48,489.00
Aug 2 2022 09:37am
please no wagering in this topic, make a separate topic or better yet dont wager on stuff like this. please. the topic is volatile enough without it being moved to the S/A forum at some point. i dont expect people to respect each others views but at the very least try not to incite each other to escalation.

This post was edited by ferdia on Aug 2 2022 09:38am
Aug 2 2022 09:40am
Quote (ferdia @ Aug 2 2022 05:37pm)
please no wagering in this topic, make a separate topic or better yet dont wager on stuff like this. please. the topic is volatile enough without it being moved to the S/A forum at some point. i dont expect people to respect each others views but at the very least try not to incite each other to escalation.

I was just asking him out of curiosity since he seems so confident. If you can't throw a little coin behind your thoughts and views then you probably don't even believe in them yourself.

Also russians are gonna lose moscow in 3 weeks, and run out of ammo in 2 weeks. It is just charity, free fg right?

This post was edited by ownyaah on Aug 2 2022 09:42am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1113411351136113711384478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll