d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1112811291130113111324478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 175,091.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 31 2022 09:32am
Quote (Ironfister @ Jul 31 2022 05:27pm)
Americans fought the communists there. The communists are good in your opinion? They did a hell here in eastern Europe.
I understand this situation was mostly a terrible accident/mistake.
Unfortunately accidents/mistakes happen at war.
So the guy was convicted to like 25years prison but the sentence was shortened by the US president.
So we have accidents/mistakes in Vietnam 50years ago, vs regular and top level planned genocide in Ukraine in 2022.
Choice is clear imo, I believe you are very biased against USA.

100+ americans killed 350+ villagers, farmers who have nothing to do with anything. Babies women etc, tried to cover it up and afterwards nobody was punished

ik ur a troll but try a bit harder to bait properly

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 31 2022 09:33am
Gold: 12,943.17
Jul 31 2022 09:39am
Quote (ownyaah @ 31 Jul 2022 17:06)
(...)

It seems to me very inefficient to kill 50 ukr azovs if that is what they wanted to do (russians), when they have around 2000-3000 in captivity from Mariupol (of which maybe 1000-1500 are azov proper)

Its a wise way if you want to hide something, like tortures. These Azov could have been even dead already by then.
Also Russians cant just kill these soldiers without blaming Ukraine, as there was UN and redcross involved in their capitulation so these soldiers were kinda special.
Gold: 13.37
Jul 31 2022 09:40am
Quote (Ironfister @ 31 Jul 2022 18:27)
Americans fought the communists there. The communists are good in your opinion? They did a hell here in eastern Europe.
I understand this situation was mostly a terrible accident/mistake.
Unfortunately accidents/mistakes happen at war.
So the guy was convicted to like 25years prison but the sentence was shortened by the US president.
So we have accidents/mistakes in Vietnam 50years ago, vs regular and top level planned genocide in Ukraine in 2022.
Choice is clear imo, I believe you are very biased against USA.

Communists may be not good but they for sure are not bad. The hell you are talking about was the normal situation for Russia (as a part of USSR), even more: Russians had to get a permission in KGB office to visit Bulgaria or Poland (Eastern Germany, if lucky) to buy some decet stuff. You were talking about boots of improper size, if I remember correctly. Guess we all were hostages of Soviet regime, under the pressure of the whole world.
Jul 31 2022 09:50am
Quote (ownyaah @ 31 Jul 2022 17:32)
100+ americans killed 350+ villagers, farmers who have nothing to do with anything. Babies women etc, tried to cover it up and afterwards nobody was punished

ik ur a troll but try a bit harder to bait properly

Im not a troll, but are you? Read from Wikipedia:
U.S. military intelligence assumed that the 48th Battalion, having retreated and dispersed, was taking refuge in the village.
(...)
Captain Ernest Medina told his men that nearly all the civilian residents of the hamlets in Sơn Mỹ village would have left for the market by 07:00, and that any who remained would most likely be VC or VC sympathizers

So there was probably a mistake from Intel, it wasnt really all on purpose, as its in Ukraine now.
I see the difference between Russia and America, although really no war is fair, this is why we should avoid it,.lol
Gold: 48,339.00
Jul 31 2022 09:51am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jul 31 2022 11:33am)
The cases aren't comparable and I don't think they need to be, its really just an illustration of denying an assertion rather than establishing another one.
The VC and Taliban had a hostile populace fending off a foreign invader. That's not the case with Russia in the separatist regions, where they are clearly being supported by a highly motivated population with a vested interest in their outcome. And that gives Russia a lot more staying power against the hostile populace fighting their foreign invasion beyond the donbass.

yes ok, i can accept this.
Jul 31 2022 10:06am
Quote (Ironfister @ Jul 31 2022 05:50pm)
Im not a troll, but are you? Read from Wikipedia:
U.S. military intelligence assumed that the 48th Battalion, having retreated and dispersed, was taking refuge in the village.
(...)
Captain Ernest Medina told his men that nearly all the civilian residents of the hamlets in Sơn Mỹ village would have left for the market by 07:00, and that any who remained would most likely be VC or VC sympathizers

So there was probably a mistake from Intel, it wasnt really all on purpose, as its in Ukraine now.
I see the difference between Russia and America, although really no war is fair, this is why we should avoid it,.lol

what? there is pictures of literal groups of babies that are executed? There is a picture of women carrying children after they were raped, just before they were executed

"Victims included men, women, children, and infants. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies mutilated, and were as young as 12"

How confused are you? Anything happens -> russian did it systematically direct order from Putin.

There is 360 video evidence with perpetrators admitting their crimes -> didn't happen if its ukranian/american etc

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 31 2022 10:08am
Jul 31 2022 10:07am
Quote (Norlander @ 31 Jul 2022 17:40)
Communists may be not good but they for sure are not bad. The hell you are talking about was the normal situation for Russia (as a part of USSR), even more: Russians had to get a permission in KGB office to visit Bulgaria or Poland (Eastern Germany, if lucky) to buy some decet stuff. You were talking about boots of improper size, if I remember correctly. Guess we all were hostages of Soviet regime, under the pressure of the whole world.

When communists took control in Poland in 1945 they started by killing all the opposition, all the polish partisants. Soviets also executed polish officers. it was hell for elites.
We were earning like 20usd monthly and poor as shit, but its not the most important.
For me the most important thing in being under communists/soviet/Russian occupation is that Im forced to work for the evil country, to help him forcefully enslave even more people.
Jul 31 2022 10:09am
Quote (Ironfister @ Jul 31 2022 06:07pm)
When communists took control in Poland in 1945 they started by killing all the opposition, all the polish partisants. Soviets also executed polish officers. it was hell for elites.
We were earning like 20usd monthly and poor as shit, but its not the most important.
For me the most important thing in being under communists/soviet/Russian occupation is that Im forced to work for the evil country, to help him forcefully enslave even more people.

The only reason I have nothing against bandera is because he/they killed 100.000 polish villagers.

Nothing is more funny than Polish ukr sympathisers. Have some respect for yourself.. If i was Polish i would've hated anything Ukrainian at least 200 years.

Communism was a failure of a political system, but at least it wasn't systematic about killing innocent villagers. Incomparable.

Like norlander said communism was bad, but it was not evil.

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 31 2022 10:16am
Jul 31 2022 10:16am
Quote (ownyaah @ 31 Jul 2022 18:06)
what? there is pictures of literal groups of babies that are executed?

"Victims included men, women, children, and infants. Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies mutilated, and were as young as 12"

Im not an expert on Vietnamese war, but if you are american soldier, and you enter a building that is home for some VC soldiers, and they have lets say 10years old child, what do you do?
As he child he is innocent, although if we let him go, he will surely hate USA and join VC asap.
War is full of such non easy decisions. I still see difference between how USA and Russia behaves.
Jul 31 2022 10:17am
Quote (Ironfister @ Jul 31 2022 06:16pm)
Im not an expert on Vietnamese war, but if you are american soldier, and you enter a building that is home for some VC soldiers, and they have lets say 10years old child, what do you do?
As he child he is innocent, although if we let him go, he will surely hate USA and join VC asap.
War is full of such non easy decisions. I still see difference between how USA and Russia behaves.

what are u talking about? They massacred a villager of peasants, they gang-raped all the women and then took them and their children out on the fields and executed them enmasse

We are talking about toddlers, babies, how can a 1 year old be VC? There is pictures of all of this, before the rape, after the rape, before the executions, after the executions. Do you need god to tell you what happened before you believe it?

Or do we need Arestovich to confirm it to you?

pick
1: troll
2: sick in the head

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 31 2022 10:19am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1112811291130113111324478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll