d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1112011211122112311244478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 175,091.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 30 2022 06:40am
Quote (Lvivz @ Jul 30 2022 02:37pm)
Oww yea I am white washing US wars because they where so right, I am so racist, damn brown Libyans! White powa!

when russians have killed 1-2 million ukranian civilians we can start talking about hague btw

otherwise america is first in line

UN says so far around 7000. So we still have 993.000+ more to go

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 30 2022 06:41am
Gold: 0.00
Jul 30 2022 06:43am
Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 30 2022 03:40pm)
when russians have killed 1-2 million ukranian civilians we can start talking about hague btw

otherwise america is first in line

UN says so far around 7000. So we still have 993.000+ more to go

Thankfully people like you do not hold any power or have any importance whatsoever so that will never happen, all you can do is post dumb bs on a gaming nexus forums because its only place someone gives you attention.
Jul 30 2022 06:46am
Quote (Lvivz @ Jul 30 2022 02:43pm)
Thankfully people like you do not hold any power or have any importance whatsoever so that will never happen, all you can do is post dumb bs on a gaming nexus forums because its only place someone gives you attention.

how about we make a bet, if a single russian soldier that is in the russian army and not POW gets sent to hague?

what are u willing to bet, how about you join DPR? after the war ofcourse

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 30 2022 06:47am
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 30 2022 06:53am
Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 29 2022 08:49pm)
why are u making reasonable logical conclusions when logic doesnt apply to this 1 war out of all wars that happened in the last 20 years, mostly american wars??? This war is different, its not done for freedom or democracyyyyy its not done by the pure race of europeans/americans its done by dirty slavic people, but also ukranians are the real slavs and russians are horde genetic from gypsy tribes combined with mongolia. This is different, this war is about evil vs good.

Obviously the russians, being a lower tier race carried out an orc operation to kill the azovs because putin was angry that he is turning 70, hes having a late-year crisis. This is well known fact, please stop being apologist. Also the missiles russians have are inaccurate so they planted the missile first and then blew it using ukranian lighter, this was an inside job because russians could never hit a building accurately, they tried this OPS back in january of 1990, and instead hit 13 kinder gardens with 1 missile that split on impact 30 km away from this exact hospital, this is why the soviet union collapsed in 1991 the following year because they didn't have enough resources to rebuild those kinder gardens.

This war established 2 things really, one is that the vast majority of europeans/americans are completely racist in every regard, and that they believe they should have a monopoly on politics/war

Calling Russians orcs because they're rampaging in Ukraine isn't racist. It would be racist if I were to say "those Slavs are orcs," but I don't care about their ethnicity. I care about the nationalities. On the other hand, the Russians are certainly racist in their prosecution of the war against ethnic Ukrainians, attempting to wipe out their language and culture.
Jul 30 2022 06:55am
Quote (Santara @ Jul 30 2022 02:53pm)
Calling Russians orcs because they're rampaging in Ukraine isn't racist. It would be racist if I were to say "those Slavs are orcs," but I don't care about their ethnicity. I care about the nationalities. On the other hand, the Russians are certainly racist in their prosecution of the war against ethnic Ukrainians, attempting to wipe out their language and culture.

How can Russians be racist towards Ukrainians when it is the same people? Same genetics, same ethnicity, same race? More or less same language, in 30%ish actually the same language, same religion, same culture .. u get it

It is like swedes or norweigans, its the same people lol. You can't be racist against the same people, it makes no sense. This is political, it has no racist undertones

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 30 2022 06:59am
Gold: 47,354.00
Jul 30 2022 07:04am
with brevity, calling someone a monkey is racist, ergo, calling someone (or a group) orc's, is racist.

I was going to link to an al jazeera news story on this, but as its openly racist (and noting that this is a gaming site) i opted not to. ultimately targeted racism against "the enemy" (russia), would appear to be (currently) generally accepted in main stream media. another "in times of war" moment. The problem with such language is that in dehumanising a group you ultimately dehumanise yourself. "less then human" ergo, we dont need to treat them as humans, thats a dark place to go, very rapidly.

and yes, the russian government has and continues to do much worse.

all of the above which highlights that this is going to get alot worse before it gets better.

This post was edited by ferdia on Jul 30 2022 07:09am
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 30 2022 07:37am
Quote (ownyaah @ 30 Jul 2022 14:30)
Libya was 100% a sovereign country that basically did nothing to the US, for the most part relatively peaceful and stable. One of the richest nations in Africa, with high standard of living until the American bombings + assistance islamists.

Jews also shot down one of their passanger planes (comparable to ukranian plane) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Arab_Airlines_Flight_114

Just say the truth, your horribly racist and that you only care about white-lives.

Are you fucking kidding me? Gaddafi had been financing terrorism for decades...
The following is just one example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
Jul 30 2022 07:38am
Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 30 2022 07:55am)
How can Russians be racist towards Ukrainians when it is the same people? Same genetics, same ethnicity, same race? More or less same language, in 30%ish actually the same language, same religion, same culture .. u get it

It is like swedes or norweigans, its the same people lol. You can't be racist against the same people, it makes no sense. This is political, it has no racist undertones

I'm Swedish and resent the notion that I am of the same people as Norwegians.

Ukrainians and Russians are ethnically Slavic, yes, but there are sub-ethnicities here. Ethnic Russian and ethnic Ukrainian are real things. The former is trying to erase the latter.

Quote (ferdia @ Jul 30 2022 08:04am)
with brevity, calling someone a monkey is racist, ergo, calling someone (or a group) orc's, is racist.

I was going to link to an al jazeera news story on this, but as its openly racist (and noting that this is a gaming site) i opted not to. ultimately targeted racism against "the enemy" (russia), would appear to be (currently) generally accepted in main stream media. another "in times of war" moment. The problem with such language is that in dehumanising a group you ultimately dehumanise yourself. "less then human" ergo, we dont need to treat them as humans, thats a dark place to go, very rapidly.

and yes, the russian government has and continues to do much worse.

all of the above which highlights that this is going to get alot worse before it gets better.

People calling (traditionally black) people monkeys is a take on degrees of divergence from monkeys on the evolutionary scale, so as to say "monkey people" are less evolved than others.

Calling people orcs is a direct attack on their behavior, not their essence.
Jul 30 2022 07:40am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 30 2022 03:37pm)

They killed a plane filled with libyans 15 years earlier, fair is fair. 1 for 1.

Also he helped arm the IRA, nothing wrong with that a freedom movement. Or is only the US allowed to sponsor "freedom movements"?

What difference does it make when americans support ahrar al sham, jayish al islam etc etc compared to IRA?

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 30 2022 07:40am
Jul 30 2022 07:41am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 30 2022 08:37am)

Uh, no one is denying a pattern in his early reign that Gaddafi financed terrorists. But he had clearly moved out of that phase of his life and had even surrendered the Libyan nationals involved in the Lockerbie bombing as a show of good faith. By 2011, he was decades removed from such activity, and being a generally peaceable ruler. It wasn't until he proposed a gold dinar for Libya's oil that he became "a threat" again. Same thing that happened to Saddam after he proposed accepting a basket of currencies for Iraqi oil, instead of exclusively in dollars.

This post was edited by Santara on Jul 30 2022 07:43am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1112011211122112311244478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll