d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1111411151116111711184478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 29 2022 07:46am
Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 29 2022 04:38pm)
1: Why would the roof cave if it was a himars? You realise himars are relatively small rockets?
2: Most of the complex would be intact if an himars would be used.
Even if it was a larger missile like a tochka-u, kalibr or iskander wouldve both have access to have those systems (ukraine tochka, russia all 3)..
3: Your answer doesn't really make sense, the bodies were charred which tells us it was explosive, which could be anything really.
4: what? Shrapnel etc, the beds look pretty shredded from what i can tell..?

Can't post nfsw images here, google example/analysis of weapons damage and its pretty clear.

Nothing new, russian terrorist bandit run state committing war crimes per usual. Most likely bodies of those pows where just piled there to get rid of as evidence, russians are known for that.
Shitmongol blood didn't go anywhere.
Gold: 175,091.69
Jul 29 2022 07:47am
Quote (Lvivz @ Jul 29 2022 03:46pm)
Can't post nfsw images here, google example/analysis of weapons damage and its pretty clear.

Nothing new, russian terrorist bandit run state committing war crimes per usual. Most likely bodies of those pows where just piled there to get rid of as evidence, russians are known for that.
Shitmongol blood didn't go anywhere.

Your assessment is complete dogshit, the damage shown is equivalent to weapons both sides possess. Also himars is more or less the same shit as tornado / smerch systems, so even if it was that type of weapon used you couldn't possibly tell who did it

My assessment is that Ukrainians are most likely culprits because they have most to gain from it, Russians have very little to 0 to gain from it. Russians leadership is too pragmatic for this sort of self-destructiveness, if you told me it was a DPR unit that would be more plausible. But in conclusion it is impossible to know who did it, it could potentially be either one, or even both if you are extremely cynical.. .

also i have seen the images/videos

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 29 2022 07:49am
Jul 29 2022 07:52am
Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 29 2022 04:47pm)
Your assessment is complete dogshit, the damage shown is equivalent to weapons both sides possess. Also himars is more or less the same shit as tornado / smerch systems, so even if it was that type of weapon used you couldn't possibly tell who did it

My assessment is that Ukrainians are most likely culprits because they have most to gain from it, Russians have very little to 0 to gain from it. Russians leadership is too pragmatic for this sort of self-destructiveness, if you told me it was a DPR unit that would be more plausible. But in conclusion it is impossible to know who did it, it could potentially be either one, or even both if you are extremely cynical.. .

Your assesment is dogshit just like your opinion formed in your basement where you absorbed russia bs where theres always a secret plot and 5d chess, there is absolutely no point in killing own pows for Ukraine. Just today russians hit a bus stop in South Ukraine and killed 5/injured 12, russia provides enough of civilian casualties and war crimes to present to the world for the next 10-15 years.

Its obvious who did it.
Jul 29 2022 07:54am
Quote (Lvivz @ Jul 29 2022 03:52pm)
Your assesment is dogshit just like your opinion formed in your basement where you absorbed russia bs where theres always a secret plot and 5d chess, there is absolutely no point in killing own pows for Ukraine. Just today russians hit a bus stop in South Ukraine and killed 5/injured 12, russia provides enough of civilian casualties and war crimes to present to the world for the next 10-15 years.

Its obvious who did it.

Killing POW's inside your own territory with missiles, destroying the building they are in wasting your own missiles, destroying your own infrastructure, creating more confusion and distrust in your own defenses, creating an environment where POW's wont surrender, etc etc.. there is just no real reason for the russians to do it

If the russians wanted them dead they would just run cangaroo courts and execute them (which they certainly will do). or just kill them in secret..

Argue DPR unit that was angry did it, and i might say it is plausible, but russians? Silly, unless you go super deep and the more deep you go the less likely it is, and the more unrealistic scenarios you make. And even then you can't make a conclusion because it is still impossible, both sides could've done it, there is no real evidence either way

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 29 2022 07:56am
Jul 29 2022 07:57am
Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 29 2022 04:54pm)
Killing POW's inside your own territory with missiles, destroying the building they are in wasting your own missiles, destroying your own infrastructure, creating more confusion and distrust in your own defenses, creating an environment where POW's wont surrender, etc etc.. there is just no real reason for the russians to do it

If the russians wanted them dead they would just run cangaroo courts and execute them (which they certainly will do). or just kill them in secret..

They already do, like they killed an foreign volunteer recently and wrote it down as "health issues, and their mother countries failing to provide medication"
But when theres systematic torturing/killing of pows by russian swine and bodies pile up questions will be eventually asked, so evidence needs to be disposed of and thats all theres is to it.
Jul 29 2022 07:58am
Quote (Lvivz @ Jul 29 2022 03:57pm)
https://i.ibb.co/YLm4y1D/FWewx-FZWYAA1eg-D.jpg

They already do, like they killed an foreign volunteer recently and wrote it down as "health issues, and their mother countries failing to provide medication"
But when theres systematic torturing/killing of pows by russian swine and bodies pile up questions will be eventually asked, so evidence needs to be disposed of and thats all theres is to it.

i dont doubt they killed the foreign volunteer as much as this one, because in that scenario they didn't use missiles on their own territory on POWS they have 100% power over..

I am saying they can easily kill the POWS however they like, but like this? it makes no sense in any shape or form

As for systematic torture, i dont doubt it either. Systematic killing of POW's is pretty unlikely, but we will find out after the war

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 29 2022 08:03am
Jul 29 2022 08:09am
Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 29 2022 04:58pm)
i dont doubt they killed the foreign volunteer as much as this one, because in that scenario they didn't use missiles on their own territory on POWS they have 100% power over..

I am saying they can easily kill the POWS however they like, but like this? it makes no sense in any shape or form

As if theres a proper chain of command and discipline in russian orc army, where everything is properly planned/executed to the letter/documented
its compete chaos, cannon fodder from dnr/lnr collecting bullets, regiments are split up into their own groups/communication is sometimes non-existent, its obvious that putin didn't give an order to kill some pows just for the fun of it
but if there where sufficient number of bodies piled up and the relatives knew (as they where informed when Azov defenders lay down the arms where they where being transported and held) they would have to answer for executions of pows (Geneva convention)
easier just to pile up those bodies in one sector, hit with a rocket - claim it was Ukraine who did it.

Zombies will eat it up anyway all that matters
Jul 29 2022 08:14am

HIMARS

now go and look at the video, those frames would never resemble frames like they do, also cannot be Tochka "Russian orcs already found fragments of the HIMARS inside" rusty ones but hey w/e.
Jul 29 2022 08:14am
Quote (Lvivz @ Jul 29 2022 04:09pm)
As if theres a proper chain of command and discipline in russian orc army, where everything is properly planned/executed to the letter/documented
its compete chaos, cannon fodder from dnr/lnr collecting bullets, regiments are split up into their own groups/communication is sometimes non-existent, its obvious that putin didn't give an order to kill some pows just for the fun of it
but if there where sufficient number of bodies piled up and the relatives knew (as they where informed when Azov defenders lay down the arms where they where being transported and held) they would have to answer for executions of pows (Geneva convention)
easier just to pile up those bodies in one sector, hit with a rocket - claim it was Ukraine who did it.

Zombies will eat it up anyway all that matters

I am saying there is so many more productive ways of killing POWS if you want to do that without using missiles on your own infrastructure. If you want to have deniability you can just gun them down and say it was a prison break, or just send them to Siberia where they die from cold/illness over time. . or kangaroo courts where you just hang them all

As for Geneva convention, that is a meme its fantasy. The only time any significant Russian will be put on trial will be if Moscow is taken by Ukraine and they surrender without conditions.

Considering they carry out offensive operations and combined arms fairly well I think you are exaggerating a bit but its possible that a group carried it out without order. This would be a possible scenario, how likely? impossible to tell

Jul 29 2022 08:16am
Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 29 2022 05:14pm)
I am saying there is so many more productive ways of killing POWS if you want to do that without using missiles on your own infrastructure. If you want to have deniability you can just gun them down and say it was a prison break, or just send them to Siberia where they die from cold/illness over time. . or kangaroo courts where you just hang them all

As for Geneva convention, that is a meme its fantasy. The only time any significant Russian will be put on trial will be if Moscow is taken by Ukraine and they surrender without conditions.

Considering they carry out offensive operations and combined arms fairly well I think you are exaggerating a bit but its possible that a group carried it out without order. This would be a possible scenario, how likely? impossible to tell

Yes prison breaks deep behind enemy line with no way to get to safety no matter the direction they went, with blockposts/checkpoints and heavily armed russian orcs every few meters. Makes sense (not)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111411151116111711184478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll