d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1111111121113111411154478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,158.00
Jul 27 2022 03:06pm
Quote (Santara @ Jul 27 2022 03:00pm)
Don't pretend, we know you don't think. You say what you're told to say. Pull more numbers from your ass. Smells like shit already, so why stop now?

Shut the fuck up about Nazis, you fucking Nazi lover.

There are hundreds of videos taken in parts of Eastern Ukraine on freshly liberated territories where civilians are literally coming out onto the streets to thank the Russian soldiers for saving them, and giving interviews on how brutally they were treated by the Ukrainian army thugs. But of course you would rather see them all killed because they're not anti-Russian enough for you, and because according to you those people don't exist, even though they clearly do since there is so much evidence. You are so sick that you would be just fine with the Ukrainian fascists coming in and slaughtering, raping, murdering all of them. You wouldn't care in the least, you wouldn't shed a tear, because you're a pathetic hypocrite. Damn you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Sadly, people like you are more or less the standard for the west in general. We are so fucked it's insane
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 27 2022 03:48pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 27 2022 04:06pm)
There are hundreds of videos taken in parts of Eastern Ukraine on freshly liberated territories where civilians are literally coming out onto the streets to thank the Russian soldiers for saving them, and giving interviews on how brutally they were treated by the Ukrainian army thugs. But of course you would rather see them all killed because they're not anti-Russian enough for you, and because according to you those people don't exist, even though they clearly do since there is so much evidence. You are so sick that you would be just fine with the Ukrainian fascists coming in and slaughtering, raping, murdering all of them. You wouldn't care in the least, you wouldn't shed a tear, because you're a pathetic hypocrite. Damn you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. Sadly, people like you are more or less the standard for the west in general. We are so fucked it's insane

"liberated"

"hundreds of propaganda videos" now = "professional polling"

"rather see them all killed" = biggest straw man of them all

Stop pretending like you live in the West.
Jul 27 2022 05:50pm
Quote (Santara @ Jul 27 2022 03:48pm)
"liberated"

"hundreds of propaganda videos" now = "professional polling"

"rather see them all killed" = biggest straw man of them all

Stop pretending like you live in the West.

Yes they are being liberated.

The videos are real, they are not propaganda but as usual you just don't care because you are blinded by your personal bullshit and Russophobia.

It's not a strawman, it's the truth. Kiev could go in and wipe out thousands of "pro-Russian traitors", including women and kids and you wouldn't bat an eye. You still don't care about the thousands they've killed until now. And afterwards, you'd still bitch about the Russian SMO.

I do live in the west. You're still in denial about it, just like how you're in denial that a large percentage of Ukrainians would prefer to live under Russian rule.
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 27 2022 06:05pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 27 2022 06:50pm)
Yes they are being liberated.

The videos are real, they are not propaganda but as usual you just don't care because you are blinded by your personal bullshit and Russophobia.

It's not a strawman, it's the truth. Kiev could go in and wipe out thousands of "pro-Russian traitors", including women and kids and you wouldn't bat an eye. You still don't care about the thousands they've killed until now. And afterwards, you'd still bitch about the Russian SMO.

I do live in the west. You're still in denial about it, just like how you're in denial that a large percentage of Ukrainians would prefer to live under Russian rule.

Right, the 86% non-ethnic Russian population of the Kherson oblast is being "liberated." This just in.

Okay, propaganda boy:

Jul 27 2022 06:12pm
Quote (Santara @ Jul 27 2022 06:05pm)
Right, the 86% non-ethnic Russian population of the Kherson oblast is being "liberated." This just in.

Okay, propaganda boy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC_TeCK65_w

Lol and so as your "proof" you post a video about a woman who was so desperate for Russians to show up at her doorstep that she went outside waving a soviet flag when troops were nearby. Turned out, they were Ukrainian.

This is literally the kind of thing I'm talking about. This woman loves Russia and wants to be liberated.

By the way, the Ukrainians ended up forcing this poor woman and her husband at gunpoint to recant their views and claim "they didn't mean it", almost certainly under threat of death.

Just more proof that the evil Kiev regime is not above doing anything at all to someone, no matter how despicable.

I pray for that elderly couple and hope Russia will liberate them from the demons soon.
Gold: 175,091.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 27 2022 06:22pm
I dont understand why these 2 people are pushing moralism into geopolitics, it is just bizarre ..

Also pushing moralist concepts whilst "Guild: US Armed Forces", isn't your mouth too full of blood after libya, syria, iraq, afghanistan, somalia, yemen etc etc to talk about morals? I don't understand how people who are the embodiment of hypocrisy can go about their day spouting shit without having some sort of mental breakdown from self-realization.

As for chopstickz, if the russians have the ability and power to subjugate/take Novorossiya or all of Ukraine for that matter, then they have the inherent right to do so. You don't need to scream bloody murderer to the "enemies" to gain the right to violence. Violence isn't a commodity you buy or something you ask for permission, anyone for free have a try at it.. This is reddit level discussions, marvel movies ruined this generation

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 27 2022 06:29pm
Gold: 500.00
Jul 27 2022 06:34pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 27 2022 04:57pm)
You wish. Ukraine will cease to even exist as a state long before I die. Their entire country is getting permanently wiped off the map lol

quite the blood thirsty savage you are

Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 27 2022 08:22pm)
I dont understand why these 2 people are pushing moralism into geopolitics, it is just bizarre ..

Also pushing moralist concepts whilst "Guild: US Armed Forces", isn't your mouth too full of blood after libya, syria, iraq, afghanistan, somalia, yemen etc etc to talk about morals? I don't understand how people who are the embodiment of hypocrisy can go about their day spouting shit without having some sort of mental breakdown from self-realization.

As for chopstickz, if the russians have the ability and power to subjugate/take Novorossiya or all of Ukraine for that matter, then they have the inherent right to do so. You don't need to scream bloody murderer to the "enemies" to gain the right to violence. Violence isn't a commodity you buy or something you ask for permission, anyone for free have a try at it.. This is reddit level discussions, marvel movies ruined this generation

i take it rape is normal and accepted wherever you come from because women can't really defend themselves from people like you

This post was edited by duffman316 on Jul 27 2022 06:35pm
Gold: 175,091.69
Warn: 10%
Jul 27 2022 06:36pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jul 28 2022 02:34am)
quite the blood thirsty savage you are

He has the right to be, just as everyone else has. Taiwan is gonna be a bloodbath too, just as libya, iraq etc was for the americans savagery. i dont understand since when d2jsp was filled with pussy-hypocritical moralists.. It is bizarre to say the least.
Or do you want a monopoly on savagory? I think everyone is equally entitled to potentially be a savage, whether they can enact or have the ability to realise that savagery boils down to capacity/capabilities tho

i take it rape is normal and accepted wherever you come from because women can't really defend themselves from people like you

Even more bizarre, comparing socio-politics, and social norms within a society to geopolitical conflicts between societies motivated by self-interests. There is no overlap between these 2 things. You have a very shallow understanding of human nature, and the world moreso

If you want to cry about inhumane actions, look no further than the bloodbath in yemen? or are they brown people who don't matter? Only thing i dislike more than vague/hypocritical moralists is racist moralists tbh, this generation has breed too many racist moralists in my opinion. Has to be because of tiktok and marvel movies

This post was edited by ownyaah on Jul 27 2022 06:46pm
Gold: 500.00
Jul 27 2022 06:50pm
Quote (ownyaah @ Jul 27 2022 08:36pm)
He has the right to be, just as everyone else has. Taiwan is gonna be a bloodbath too, just as libya, iraq etc was for the americans savagery. i dont understand since when d2jsp was filled with pussy-hypocritical moralists.. It is bizarre to say the least.

Even more bizarre, comparing socio-politics, and social norms within a society to geopolitical conflicts between societies motivated by self-interests. There is no overlap between these 2 things. You have a very shallow understanding of human nature, and the world moreso

what you condone in global politics says a lot about you as a person, you don't have to support america to recognize russians for the race of savage orcs that they are
also you write like someone who probably has a history of sexual violence against minors
Gold: 13.37
Jul 27 2022 06:57pm
Quote (duffman316 @ 28 Jul 2022 03:50)

also you write like someone who probably has a history of sexual violence against minors

You have quite experience reading them, probably
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111111121113111411154478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll