d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1110511061107110811094478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,569.69
Jul 26 2022 10:44am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 26 2022 09:40am)
I live in a country where my ancestors genocided millions just to settle their land. The same country that has slaughtered millions more in countless unnecessary wars and has killed off millions more through sanctions alone. My country is essentially responsible for a modern day holocaust.

Meanwhile, Putin launches ONE operation to take out the NeoNazi trash in a neighboring country where they have become a serious security threat, and you think it's reasonable to label him a mass murderer over it? Talk about throwing rocks in a glass house.. ROFL

LOL still believe his motivation is anti Nazi multi cultural advocate Putin?
you know NOBODY believes your BS right? You are literally only trying to convince yourself.
Gold: 14,158.00
Jul 26 2022 10:49am
Quote (theCrossbones @ Jul 26 2022 10:44am)
LOL still believe his motivation is anti Nazi multi cultural advocate Putin?
you know NOBODY believes your BS right? You are literally only trying to convince yourself.

No, you've got it all wrong. Only brainwashed SHEEP don't believe what I'm saying. That's fine, I don't care about those people, the idiots who've got their heads eternally buried in the sand just like you.

You and all your yoke will be braindead hypocritical sheep until the day you die. That's fine with me, since sheep like you will never accomplish anything in your lives anyway.

But ultimately, the truth will win. People like you will cower in fear when it happens. That's also fine, but the people who still care about the truth and who have a set of balls, will end up running this country and fixing the planet while you sit at home bitching about it. You're so pathetic it makes me sick
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 26 2022 10:50am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 26 2022 11:40am)
I live in a country where my ancestors genocided millions just to settle their land. The same country that has slaughtered millions more in countless unnecessary wars and has killed off millions more through sanctions alone. My country is essentially responsible for a modern day holocaust.

Meanwhile, Putin launches ONE operation to take out the NeoNazi trash in a neighboring country where they have become a serious security threat, and you think it's reasonable to label him a mass murderer over it? Talk about throwing rocks in a glass house.. ROFL

Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 25 2022 07:53am)
https://t.me/Slavyangrad/3568

Earlier, Ukrainian propaganda claimed that 2,000 Russian servicemen were encircled near Kherson. We refuted this information in one of our reports, and yesterday, Oleksiy Arestovich, a freelance advisor to the head of the Ukrainian presidential office, admitted that the media were spreading false information.

I'm not a serial liar, you're just gullible beyond belief and easily emotionally manipulated by the mass media. You should have been smart enough to know that the media are paid liars who lie to you for a living, but apparently not. You gobble up their lies anyway

Quote (Santara @ Jul 25 2022 09:56am)
Whatever that is, I'm sure it's propaganda, but since you have to have a Telegram account to see whatever it is, I'm just going to presume it's one of your buddies in the office where you all circlejerk.

@bold: Your pronoun choice is noted, where you lump yourself in with the rest of the RU propaganda team, Huylo.

"I'm not a serial liar" says the clown who INSISTED there was NO WAY Russia would invade.

Jul 26 2022 10:58am
Santara, at this point you've proven yourself to be so lacking in terms of brain cells, so gullible and so easily emotionally manipulated by the anti-Russian propaganda, that anything you say in this thread is basically pointless to even read. You are insignificant, clueless, and ultimately so foolish that your words and anything you post in here are entirely worthless and a waste of time to even bother with. I hope one day you'll wake up, but for the time being you should stick to some other topic where you actually know what you're talking about. You will NEVER have a clue about Ukraine because you're too much of a hypocrite and you're too far gone. Good luck in life bud!
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 26 2022 10:58am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 26 2022 11:58am)
Santara, at this point you've proven yourself to be so lacking in terms of brain cells, so gullible and so easily emotionally manipulated by the anti-Russian propaganda, that anything you say in this thread is basically pointless to even read. You are insignificant, clueless, and ultimately so foolish that your words and anything you post in here are entirely worthless and a waste of time to even bother with. I hope one day you'll wake up, but for the time being you should stick to some other topic where you actually know what you're talking about. You will NEVER have a clue about Ukraine because you're too much of a hypocrite and you're too far gone. Good luck in life bud!

U said there would be no war.
Jul 26 2022 11:06am
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 26 2022 10:58am)
U said there would be no war.

Yes, the one thing I was wrong about. Of course I didn't want there to be a war in the first place.

But now that it's happening, the only logical and moral choice is either to support Russia, or to sit this conflict out and be neutral. The alternative is to side with the pathologically insane criminal mass murderer elites of the west hellbent on enslaving the planet, and their evil agenda, of which the war in Ukraine is just another thing that plays into their hands.

I will support Russia until the day I die and I do not give a FUCK how many sheep think I'm wrong for it. They are fighting for good, for freedom, against demons and against the elite.. thus, they deserve our support. GO RUSSIA!
Gold: 2,504.69
Jul 26 2022 11:08am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 26 2022 12:06pm)
Yes, the one thing I was wrong about. Of course I didn't want there to be a war in the first place.

But now that it's happening, the only logical and moral choice is either to support Russia, or to sit this conflict out and be neutral. The alternative is to side with the pathologically insane criminal mass murderer elites of the west hellbent on enslaving the planet, and their evil agenda, of which the war in Ukraine is just another thing that plays into their hands.

I will support Russia until the day I die and I do not give a FUCK how many sheep think I'm wrong for it. They are fighting for good, for freedom, against demons and against the elite.. thus, they deserve our support. GO RUSSIA!

being wrong about whether a war is going to happen when the topic is the war happening. sure let's take all of your intel seriously, it was just one TINY mistake u made, right? RIGHT?

"sure i said that the engines wouldnt fail even though they were billowing smoke and making crazy noises, but now that the plane is falling from the sky you should all listen to my suggestions!"

you're a joke and no one takes you seriously, u fucked up too early and should have just made a new account.
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 26 2022 11:14am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 26 2022 11:58am)

That's a funny way to spell "I can't even think of a proper rebuttal for having been caught yet again in letting my Kremlin cover slip." I'm here "all morning" for you bro. Let me know when you trip across proper sources and not sources that suffer from Russia's information control laws.

Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 26 2022 12:06pm)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"We're slaughtering tens of thousands of Ukrainian men, women, and children" so that they can "live a better life."

Totally not "We're expanding our empire again, using the same blueprints we've used for more than a century."
Jul 26 2022 12:53pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Santara @ Jul 26 2022 11:14am)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"We're slaughtering tens of thousands of Ukrainian men, women, and children" so that they can "live a better life."

Totally not "We're expanding our empire again, using the same blueprints we've used for more than a century."

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

You're still retarded. What a shame.
Jul 26 2022 01:02pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Jul 26 2022 11:08am)
being wrong about whether a war is going to happen when the topic is the war happening. sure let's take all of your intel seriously, it was just one TINY mistake u made, right? RIGHT?

"sure i said that the engines wouldnt fail even though they were billowing smoke and making crazy noises, but now that the plane is falling from the sky you should all listen to my suggestions!"

you're a joke and no one takes you seriously, u fucked up too early and should have just made a new account.

I'm a joke? Really? You wanna know who's a fuckin' joke, bud? It's people like you who still even now as the United States supports fucking hardcore NeoNazi's in Ukraine, after having killed MILLIONS around the globe in countless wars, and who are starving MILLIONS MORE TO FUCKING DEATH AS WE SPEAK WITH SANCTIONS, who are so stuck in their shameless state of absolute stupidity and hypocrisy, and who would rather stuff their fingers in their ears and scream "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" rather than face the fact that you are a FUCKING HYPOCRITE, who is a fucking joke.

You're so stupid and so arrogant that rather than face the lake of hypocrisy you're standing in head on, you attack the messenger. Well fuck you, if that's how you're gonna be then you're just as bad as Santara, Crossbones, and all the rest of the absolute retards on this website.

Unfortunately, we live in a time where the majority are brainwashed. It takes a special person these days to stand up for the truth. To refuse to engage in arrogance & hypocrisy. To refuse the constant torrent of lies that are being forced upon us all at this time by the forces of darkness.

It's people like you, who would rather just ignore their hypocrisy & arrogance, that enable the elites to get away with the mind-numbingly evil atrocities they have committed thus far. It's because of people like you that the elite's agenda is working. It's because of people like you that they actually have a chance at enslaving us. It's because of people like you that they can start a fucking war in places like Ukraine, get millions killed and fucking get away with it. Because they take advantage of the arrogance, the hypocrisy, the gullibility, and the stupidity of the masses to manipulate us. But if nobody was willing to buy their bullshit and buy their lies, they would have NO POWER.

So thanks a fucking lot asshole. Go fuck yourself

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1110511061107110811094478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll