d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1110211031104110511064478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,158.00
Jul 25 2022 06:53am
Quote (Santara @ Jul 25 2022 06:37am)
Whatever you say, serial liar.

https://t.me/Slavyangrad/3568

Earlier, Ukrainian propaganda claimed that 2,000 Russian servicemen were encircled near Kherson. We refuted this information in one of our reports, and yesterday, Oleksiy Arestovich, a freelance advisor to the head of the Ukrainian presidential office, admitted that the media were spreading false information.

I'm not a serial liar, you're just gullible beyond belief and easily emotionally manipulated by the mass media. You should have been smart enough to know that the media are paid liars who lie to you for a living, but apparently not. You gobble up their lies anyway
Gold: 100,701.50
Jul 25 2022 07:00am
Quote (Budgeting @ Jul 24 2022 06:05pm)
1000 pages of useless text. hope you all feel proud of yourselves for being peasants

Hi fender back on your multi huh. Do you need some more copium?
Gold: 21,300.28
Jul 25 2022 07:02am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ 25 Jul 2022 14:53)

Earlier, Ukrainian propaganda claimed that 2,000 Russian servicemen were encircled near Kherson. We refuted this information in one of our reports, and yesterday, Oleksiy Arestovich, a freelance advisor to the head of the Ukrainian presidential office, admitted that the media were spreading false information.

I'm not a serial liar, you're just gullible beyond belief and easily emotionally manipulated by the mass media. You should have been smart enough to know that the media are paid liars who lie to you for a living, but apparently not. You gobble up their lies anyway

It's funny that you share media like telegram though, where literally anyone can post anything he wants to.
Jul 25 2022 07:09am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 25 2022 07:02am)
It's funny that you share media like telegram though, where literally anyone can post anything he wants to.

People on telegram are not being paid to lie, unlike mass media "journalists" who get a full salary and benefits in exchange for selling their souls to evil.

To find decent & accurate information, you have to break off from your fucking TV box and Soros/Bezos-funded media outlets, pal. If you can't understand that, then you're not worth my time
Jul 25 2022 07:12am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ 25 Jul 2022 15:09)
People on telegram are not being paid to lie, unlike mass media "journalists" who get a full salary and benefits in exchange for selling their souls to evil.

To find decent & accurate information, you have to break off from your fucking TV box and Soros/Bezos-funded media outlets, pal. If you can't understand that, then you're not worth my time

Oh my sweet summer child. It's actually the place where all possible Interest Groups spend millions to send out their bots to lobby for them. There is simply no regulation against this.

Jul 25 2022 07:15am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 25 2022 07:12am)
Oh my sweet summer child. It's actually the place where all possible Interest Groups spend millions to send out their bots to lobby for them. There is simply no regulation against this.

Well you can either go to the mass media where you are guaranteed to find a bunch of lies & deliberately false info, or you can find somebody who knows what they're talking about. All the accounts I follow are legit. Don't really care if you believe it or not, you are more than welcome to waste your time on the enemy's media outlets like CNN, WaPo, and their censored social media echo chambers where false info is constantly shared if you like
Jul 25 2022 07:25am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ 25 Jul 2022 15:15)
Well you can either go to the mass media where you are guaranteed to find a bunch of lies & deliberately false info, or you can find somebody who knows what they're talking about. All the accounts I follow are legit. Don't really care if you believe it or not, you are more than welcome to waste your time on the enemy's media outlets like CNN, WaPo, and their censored social media echo chambers where false info is constantly shared if you like

I'm not even living in the US. Austrias main media ORF is financed by taxes paid by every person with a TV. There are relatively few ways for politians to get their hands on this media. It's even independend from the Ministry of Finance and every change needs 2/3 in parliament.
That's pretty much as independent as anyone can get. Also if you want a good picture of what's really going on in the world you'll have to watch a broader spectrum and also get foreign news.

If you got rid of any media that doesn't support your opinion, that's actually the definition of an echo chamber you created for yourself.

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on Jul 25 2022 07:49am
Gold: 47,204.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 25 2022 07:52am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 25 2022 02:25pm)
I'm not even living in the US. Austrias main media ORF is financed by taxes paid by every person with a TV. There are relatively few ways for politians to get their hands on this media. It's even independend from the Ministry of Finance and every change needs 2/3 in parliament.
That's pretty much as independent as anyone can get. Also if you want a good picture of what's really going on in the world you'll have to watch a broader spectrum and also get foreign news.

If you got rid of any media that doesn't support your opinion, that's actually the definition of an echo chamber you created for yourself.

this was a good post.
Gold: 8,933.00
Jul 25 2022 08:56am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 25 2022 07:53am)

Whatever that is, I'm sure it's propaganda, but since you have to have a Telegram account to see whatever it is, I'm just going to presume it's one of your buddies in the office where you all circlejerk.

@bold: Your pronoun choice is noted, where you lump yourself in with the rest of the RU propaganda team, Huylo.

"I'm not a serial liar" says the clown who INSISTED there was NO WAY Russia would invade.

Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 25 2022 08:15am)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Motherfucking Moon over Alabama and that fucking clown in Florida? GTFOH
Jul 25 2022 09:17am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ Jul 25 2022 07:25am)

There is a difference between getting rid of media that just "doesn't support my opinion" and media which is *actively & deliberately lying to me* in support of the agenda of a handful of elites that control them and sign their paychecks.

There are *very* few media sources that have any significant following that are NOT in that second category, sorry but it's true and I really don't care if you don't want to face that fact or not.

You might feel your media in Austria is independent, I don't know because I don't live there. However, truly independent media is typically not tolerated by the elites because they consider such things a threat to them. You might think they are independent, but they can be corrupted in other ways. Truly independent media sources that try to actually report truth & expose MSM lies typically end up deplatformed, banned off social media, banned from paypal, and labeled "Russian propaganda" by the CIA.

Since you're from Austria, here's an Austrian you *should* be following if you care about more accurate/precise information: https://twitter.com/geromanat

At any rate, you can believe whatever you like. I know who is trustworthy and who is not. Good luck!

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1110211031104110511064478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll