d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Belief In Science Vs God
Prev1101112131420Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 5 2016 06:08pm
Quote (Gastly @ Feb 5 2016 09:24am)
That is not true. There is no physical or metaphysical reason necessitating it.

Without pain, there is no signal or emotion to signal for restraint or to change one's behavior.

Its as necessary as daylight. It helps to understand that humans operate based on desire.
Gold: 152.00
Feb 5 2016 06:31pm
I'm going to respond to all your posts later. It will take a while.
Gold: 285.00
Feb 5 2016 06:56pm
Quote (NatureNames @ Feb 5 2016 06:28pm)
Science and god belief are fundamentally two different things. "God" is not falsifiable, therefore it is completely incompatible with science. You might as well be comparing sadness with iron. it just doesn't make sense.

“The God excuse, the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument.” ― George Carlin

Falsifiability in science isn't the paradigm or even a dominate value in science. Karl Popper argued for it, because the Nazi's were proving all sorts of things about the Jews being inferior and he wanted to attack their science (and had a lot on the line) through demarcation.

But as good of a philosopher as he was, scientists just don't go into experiments doubting...they rather have faith in whatever paradigm they're operating in.
Gold: 578.20
Feb 5 2016 07:16pm
I have hopefulness that you guys will one day find peace and stop thinking that you are able to understand the full perspective - but give God a chance in your life. God is always there knocking at the door but I think a few actually tries to listen, because they think they are so smart that they have figured it all out without the need of God to be involved.

Take some time off to read the bible. Look at some of the prophecies. Reflect at the fact that they came truth about Jesus. Reflect about the coming of the end of times that we're a part of and how prophecies are taking place this day.

Look at the 4 blood moons that we are witnessing and how huge events involving the Jews has happened each time and we might see the next thing this Easter.
We might see Obama continuing as president because he either postpone the election or uses his Veto rights if he manages to make the people accept it. It could happen if there is to be a national crisis and he got the plan to fix it. And yes I might be crazy, but I find Obama to be a very shady person with a questionable past.

I read that his ancestry might even go back to Indonesia. And got his name certificate edited to leave out 'Soebarkah' in his after name. A practice common to a certain Muslim cult, the cult of Subud. And yes this is all very speculative etc... But when you put together the bricks and try to see it from a wide perspective it all makes some sort of sense. And especially if you bring prophecies into the picture about the end of times, the spirit of Antichrist etc.

We're even moving towards a system that tries to incorporate chips into our daily lives. the WHOLE world is waiting for the RFID chip or some physical mark to be enforced. THAT is the deception! Since Satan is the greatest deceiver of all time.

And his greatest lie is that he have made man believe that he doesn't even exist. We're all about of this deception and the world is only getting closer to a financial collapse and who knows what will happen next.

I know that most of you probably don't take the Wod of God in the bible literal - but try to acknowledge some of the prophecies. It's happening.
Gold: 7,252.72
Feb 5 2016 07:19pm
Quote (LazyDazy @ Feb 5 2016 08:16pm)
I have hopefulness that you guys will one day find peace and stop thinking that you are able to understand the full perspective - but give God a chance in your life. God is always there knocking at the door but I think a few actually tries to listen, because they think they are so smart that they have figured it all out without the need of God to be involved.

Take some time off to read the bible. Look at some of the prophecies. Reflect at the fact that they came truth about Jesus. Reflect about the coming of the end of times that we're a part of and how prophecies are taking place this day.

Look at the 4 blood moons that we are witnessing and how huge events involving the Jews has happened each time and we might see the next thing this Easter.
We might see Obama continuing as president because he either postpone the election or uses his Veto rights if he manages to make the people accept it. It could happen if there is to be a national crisis and he got the plan to fix it. And yes I might be crazy, but I find Obama to be a very shady person with a questionable past.

I read that his ancestry might even go back to Indonesia. And got his name certificate edited to leave out 'Soebarkah' in his after name. A practice common to a certain Muslim cult, the cult of Subud. And yes this is all very speculative etc... But when you put together the bricks and try to see it from a wide perspective it all makes some sort of sense. And especially if you bring prophecies into the picture about the end of times, the spirit of Antichrist etc.

We're even moving towards a system that tries to incorporate chips into our daily lives. the WHOLE world is waiting for the RFID chip or some physical mark to be enforced. THAT is the deception! Since Satan is the greatest deceiver of all time.

And his greatest lie is that he have made man believe that he doesn't even exist. We're all about of this deception and the world is only getting closer to a financial collapse and who knows what will happen next.

I know that most of you probably don't take the Wod of God in the bible literal - but try to acknowledge some of the prophecies. It's happening.

...oh how quickly a person fails when he adds what does not belong .

Gold: 5,016.77
Feb 5 2016 07:25pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Feb 5 2016 08:19pm)

The folks at InfoWars.com have a short memory.

This post was edited by IceMage on Feb 5 2016 07:33pm
Feb 5 2016 07:30pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 6 Feb 2016 02:19)

There was a guy who compared the dates of the eclipses on the nasa website to the dates on the biblical calendar. When he did, he was shocked to find that all four eclipses—over both years—fell on the biblical holidays of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles. There's a connection between tetrads and significant events in Jewish history, he discovered that there had been a tetrad right after Israel became a nation in 1948, and again when “Israel retook Jerusalem in 1967.”

It might be lucky coincidences. What do you believe?

And I must admit. All this might just be temporary feelings about the subject that I'll will reject when I wake up tomorrow.
Gold: 152.00
Feb 5 2016 07:31pm
Quote (LazyDazy @ Feb 5 2016 08:30pm)
There was a guy who compared the dates of the eclipses on the nasa website to the dates on the biblical calendar. When he did, he was shocked to find that all four eclipses—over both years—fell on the biblical holidays of Passover and the Feast of Tabernacles. There's a connection between tetrads and significant events in Jewish history, he discovered that there had been a tetrad right after Israel became a nation in 1948, and again when “Israel retook Jerusalem in 1967.”

And I must admit. All this might just be temporary feelings about the subject that I'll will reject when I wake up tomorrow.

Half-life 3 confirmed
Gold: 7,252.72
Feb 5 2016 07:33pm
Quote (LazyDazy @ Feb 5 2016 08:30pm)

...you should have stopped at " take some time off to read the Bible " . You have already moved tribulation events into current times which indicates to me you need to start over with better teachers .
Feb 5 2016 07:37pm
And don't forget that many leaders throughout history did this very this to get into a higher position as a dictatorship. This could very well happen to America With it's over 70% increase of debt since Obama took office and a new depression hits. Our mentality is just short memory as IceMage points out that we let history repeat itself over and over again.

Prepare yourself for the inevitable.

Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 6 Feb 2016 02:33)
...you should have stopped at " take some time off to read the Bible " . You have already moved tribulation events into current times which indicates to me you need to start over with better teachers .

There's no preachers to blame just me. Can you tell me what is wrong so you might change my belief.

And just to add more scripture to the chips: Revelation 13:17 "And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, OR the name of the beast, OR the number of his name."
All this might very well happen now that we have the technology.

How will you explain this stuff and the precision of that when it was written more than a thousand years ago.

This post was edited by LazyDazy on Feb 5 2016 07:45pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1101112131420Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll