d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1109610971098109911004478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,158.00
Jul 19 2022 01:02pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (theCrossbones @ Jul 19 2022 12:07pm)
LOL you must literally be gagging on RU boot

I live in Colorado. Come on down, I'll wipe the floor with your libtard ass. I'm tired of you retards pretending to be smart. You're just another sheep in a sea of them, you'll never wake up until reality has literally kicked you in the nuts over and over again and you have no option but to face the truth, at last..

The only question is, will you accept it when it is no longer deniable? Or will your mind break, and you end up committing suicide when you finally are forced to face the fact that everything you believed until now was a lie?
Gold: 14,569.69
Jul 19 2022 01:10pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ Jul 19 2022 12:02pm)
I live in Colorado. Come on down, I'll wipe the floor with your libtard ass. I'm tired of you retards pretending to be smart. You're just another sheep in a sea of them, you'll never wake up until reality has literally kicked you in the nuts over and over again and you have no option but to face the truth, at last..

The only question is, will you accept it when it is no longer deniable? Or will your mind break, and you end up committing suicide when you finally are forced to face the fact that everything you believed until now was a lie?

your a tough talker from behind a keyboard. LOL You live in complete fantasy land.
thinking your some tough guy doesn't surprise me
Gold: 12,943.17
Jul 19 2022 03:17pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 19 Jul 2022 17:23)
(...)

Look, I get that Zelensky is under immense pressure, he's literally fighting for the survival of his country, so I'm willing to cut him a LOT of slack. But it still rings my alarm bells when a wartime leader starts calling everyone who fails him a "traitor". Something similar has happened on countless occasions throughout history - and it always ended badly.

Dear collegue,
Dismissal is not same as "calling traitor". In England there were like 3 Prime ministers trying to do brexit, two of them failed and were dismissed. This is normal to me, being a top level manager is a hot seat, and one shouldnt expect to sit there until retirement, lol.
In fact Ukrainians defended quite well, but they fucked up one city: Cherson.
They really shouldnt give it to Russians. Now its really hard to get it back, as its always much more easier to defend the city, than to attack it.
When there is a failure, there is also a dismissal.
There was some treason involved there for sure. Not on the top level, but probably on the middle, regional one(?).
Ukraine was under USSR occupation in the cold war, Russia surely have a lot of spies and agents there.

This post was edited by Ironfister on Jul 19 2022 03:18pm
Gold: 97,577.85
Jul 19 2022 03:27pm
thoughts and prayers for the casualties :(

Nobody in my reach seems to care about the death on BOTH side. :(
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 20 2022 02:59am
Quote (Ironfister @ 19 Jul 2022 23:17)
Dear collegue,
Dismissal is not same as "calling traitor". In England there were like 3 Prime ministers trying to do brexit, two of them failed and were dismissed. This is normal to me, being a top level manager is a hot seat, and one shouldnt expect to sit there until retirement, lol.
In fact Ukrainians defended quite well, but they fucked up one city: Cherson.
They really shouldnt give it to Russians. Now its really hard to get it back, as its always much more easier to defend the city, than to attack it.
When there is a failure, there is also a dismissal.
There was some treason involved there for sure. Not on the top level, but probably on the middle, regional one(?).
Ukraine was under USSR occupation in the cold war, Russia surely have a lot of spies and agents there.

The media in my country was explicitly quoting Zelensky as having labelled some (not all!) of the people which were dismissed yesterday as "traitors". Dito around two months ago when he was reported to have used this term for several military leaders who he thought had failed. Now, I don't speak Ukranian nor Russian, so I can't rule out that something got lost in translation, but I doubt it - my sources are quality newspapers; i doubt they would misrepresent Zelensky's words like that on multiple occasions.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 20 2022 03:00am
Gold: 13.37
Jul 20 2022 03:23am
Quote (ferdia @ 19 Jul 2022 13:26)
i treat the above paragraph as propaganda. you should fact check and provide sources if making claims like this, or alternatively you should provide alternative accounts or contrasting accounts. finally the highlighted has alot of nuances to it and to my mind is not factually correct. Ukraine ever had close ties with Russia. either Zelensky is doing a power grab OR he has enough evidence to support a shake up of these institutions because for sure some institutions would have elements that are pro-russian.

SBU chief was his friend, also a member of Kvartal 95 sketch show. Left Ukraine 2 days before the conflict started. I mentioned this in March here. Now Zelensky finally reacted. Probably he's not going to do much about it, just dismissing. However it's a death by firing squad in wartime.
Jul 21 2022 04:16pm
Quote (chopstickz777 @ 17 Jul 2022 20:04)
Just watched footage from the Russian MoD of an American HIMARS launcher and support vehicles getting blown sky high.

They only got like 4 of these systems from the US so far, and they have already lost at-least half of them... LOL.... oh yeah, all this western provided equipment is making such a huge difference!

according to an expert I watched, these werent HIMARS on the video, just some trucks.
Not an expert myself, but I trust him more than you, lol.
Gold: 14,158.00
Jul 21 2022 07:45pm
Quote (Ironfister @ Jul 21 2022 04:16pm)
according to an expert I watched, these werent HIMARS on the video, just some trucks.
Not an expert myself, but I trust him more than you, lol.

Expert aka some random guy sure, lol

The HIMARS are no harder to destroy than a GRAD truck.. BZZZZT... you're wrong again
Gold: 13.37
Jul 22 2022 05:40am
British paedophiles travelling to Poland ‘to target Ukrainian child refugees’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/british-paedophiles-ukraine-refugees-poland-b2128367.html
Jul 22 2022 06:58am
Quote (chopstickz777 @ 22 Jul 2022 03:45)
Expert aka some random guy sure, lol

The HIMARS are no harder to destroy than a GRAD truck.. BZZZZT... you're wrong again

They arent that very hard to destroy, but they are highly mobile, they attack and go away instantly, so even if Russians see where the rockets came from, and strike back there with artillery, the himars is no longer there.
This is why mobility is key for artillery and rocket launchers.
American "M" artilleries arent that very mobile, and Russians kill them sometimes with counter-fire.
This is why european artilleries, polish Krabs, french Caesar and german "pzh 2000" shines in Ukraine, as well as american Himars.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1109610971098109911004478Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll