d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1108810891090109110924476Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,518.00
Jul 12 2022 03:12pm
Russia’s oil-export revenues surged to around $20 billion in May despite shipping lower volumes, as a rally in global energy prices buoyed its coffers, according to the International Energy Agency.

That’s a 11% increase from a month earlier, taking Russia’s total revenue for shipping crude and oil products roughly back to levels before the invasion of Ukraine, even as exports fell by about 3%, the IEA estimates in its monthly report published Wednesday.

The decline in overall export volumes is mainly due to lower oil-product flows, while Russian crude shipped in May grew nearly by 500,000 barrels a day compared to the start of the year, mainly thanks to higher deliveries to Asia.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-15/russia-s-oil-revenue-jumps-to-20-billion-in-may-iea-says

Who is sanctioning whom actually?
Gold: 13.37
Jul 13 2022 05:43am
Gold: 12,943.17
Jul 15 2022 07:25am
Quote (babun1024 @ 12 Jul 2022 23:12)

If the Russians have to sell their oil with 30% discount, it halves their earnings (given it costs them about 40% of the original price to actually produce and transport oil).
That means less money for war.
Also Russian ruble getting too strong means that they actually get less roubles for their oil exports.
They cant really buy foreign stuff using their money.
It all adds up and will hurt Putin more and more every month.
The war already stalled as Russia needs to regroup and rebuild its forces, its now more like Russia terrorist rocket attacks on Ukrainian cities.
Gold: 13.37
Jul 15 2022 08:15am
"Sentenced to death" English mercenary is singing National Anthem of the Russian Federation.

This post was edited by Norlander on Jul 15 2022 08:28am
Gold: 4,404.67
Jul 15 2022 08:32am
Quote (Ironfister @ 15 Jul 2022 15:25)
If the Russians have to sell their oil with 30% discount, it halves their earnings (given it costs them about 40% of the original price to actually produce and transport oil).
That means less money for war.
Also Russian ruble getting too strong means that they actually get less roubles for their oil exports.
They cant really buy foreign stuff using their money.
It all adds up and will hurt Putin more and more every month.
The war already stalled as Russia needs to regroup and rebuild its forces, its now more like Russia terrorist rocket attacks on Ukrainian cities.

I think the Russian offense on Kramatorsk/Slovjansk will be massive, but at the same time, I think that they will throw all of their remaining resources into this attack, including T-62s and even T-34s and pretty much all troops they can still muster. Not sure if they can even take this agglomeration, but even if they can, I have a hard time seeing them maintaining a strong enough force to go any further, to branch out of the Donbass and push toward Kharkiv or Dnipro.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on Jul 15 2022 08:39am
Jul 15 2022 08:51am
Quote (Norlander @ 15 Jul 2022 16:15)
"Sentenced to death" English mercenary is singing National Anthem of the Russian Federation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pz1qUM3E_Vw

Several needles under nails can be quite convincing to learn and sing Russian anthem :)

Quote (Black XistenZ @ 15 Jul 2022 16:32)
I think the Russian offense on Kramatorsk/Slovjansk will be massive, but at the same time, I think that they will throw all of their remaining resources into this attack, including T-62s and even T-34s and pretty much all troops they can still muster. Not sure if they can even take this agglomeration, but even if they do, I have a hard time seeing them maintaining a strong enough force to go any further, to branch out of the Donbass and push toward Kharkiv or Dnipro.

T-34 is a ww2 tank, do you expect any of them in working condition?
Ukrainians took theirs out of museums but used them as road blockades, not real tanks.
We dont know whats gonna happen.
I have a friend who travels to Ukraine with humanitarian help.
She told me that things are not ok there. In the western/central Ukraine things are ok, but eastern is doing bad.
She also told me that in her opinion western UA people are not really helping enough to people in the East, and that East relies on international help instead. A help that decays as people get used to war :(
It looks to me like we humans arent really passing our exam of humanity, both Ukrainians and Western people.
We said to ourselves "never again" after Hitler, and whats now? Here we go again :(
Whoever reads it, keep helping Ukrainians please, especially in he East, the war isnt over.
Jul 16 2022 02:26pm
Quote (justhackitup @ 8 Jul 2022 00:09)
(...)
Biden started the Ukraine war to stay on topic, to save his crackhead son, and himself.

So if Biden started the Ukraine war, than France started WW2, right? Hitler and Putin are innocent, cool people, right? And the west is to blame for the wars, that evil guys started?
What a bullshit is on the internet nowadays, its like some people are totally shameless of saying BS.
This is the conflict between free world and the evil empire. The empire is much weaker, but free world is very much divided and hedonistic and is having problems stopping the small evil Putin empire.
No country in Europe has army bigger and more motivated than Ukrainian, no people here are more stubborn than Ukrainians. So we either help Ukrainians defeat Putin in Ukraine or we risk whole Europe.
Gold: 8,000.00
Gold: 6,323.15
Warn: 10%
Jul 16 2022 06:11pm
Quote (Ironfister @ 16 Jul 2022 13:26)
So if Biden started the Ukraine war, than France started WW2, right? Hitler and Putin are innocent, cool people, right? And the west is to blame for the wars, that evil guys started?
What a bullshit is on the internet nowadays, its like some people are totally shameless of saying BS.
This is the conflict between free world and the evil empire. The empire is much weaker, but free world is very much divided and hedonistic and is having problems stopping the small evil Putin empire.
No country in Europe has army bigger and more motivated than Ukrainian, no people here are more stubborn than Ukrainians. So we either help Ukrainians defeat Putin in Ukraine or we risk whole Europe.

Alrighty, noted.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 16 2022 06:29pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Jul 15 2022 10:32am)
I think the Russian offense on Kramatorsk/Slovjansk will be massive, but at the same time, I think that they will throw all of their remaining resources into this attack, including T-62s and even T-34s and pretty much all troops they can still muster. Not sure if they can even take this agglomeration, but even if they can, I have a hard time seeing them maintaining a strong enough force to go any further, to branch out of the Donbass and push toward Kharkiv or Dnipro.

If Ukraine doesn't compromise and give up, Putin will just start shelling civilian centers with artillery.

Same thing that happened in Crimea 2014. This can only end in one way.

Putin wants Ukraine's seaports, and he is poised to get them now.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1108810891090109110924476Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll