d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Florida's Surgeon General's Letter To Cdc And Fda
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Warn: 10%
Jan 30 2024 10:23am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jan 30 2024 07:18am)
Essentially a vaccine is to protect people more vulnerable people. Elderly, otherwise unhealthy people.

Why do you believe that your government cares about people's health?
Gold: 32,517.50
Jan 30 2024 10:51am
Quote (JessiWan @ Jan 30 2024 04:23pm)
Why do you believe that your government cares about people's health?

Where did I say that? I mean they do, but I didn't say that.

Its just how vaccines work. Remember polio? No, exactly.
Jan 30 2024 10:58am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jan 30 2024 08:51am)
Where did I say that? I mean they do, but I didn't say that.

Is there any reason you believe a bunch of strangers in Washington DC care about your health?
Gold: 30.00
Jan 30 2024 10:59am
Quote (JessiWan @ 30 Jan 2024 07:50)
Hello sir, I agree with everything you say, and I am really glad to see that I am not the only one who feels this way.

So now, do you think maybe we should do something to spread the awareness about the stuff you just mentioned? Like, maybe sharing the website I found, in real life? I really think we should do something about it so that people will not just keep taking those booster shots.

Let me know if you have any good ideas for activism and bless you.

I go to my local town board meetings and made my voice heard from the start of the Covid lockdowns.

I made short power points and quoted actual doctors who were being silenced for their opinion.

I shared a lot of data around why children didn't need the Covid vaccine because they were about to force an entire public school district of children as young as 8 to take it.

Explained how sick it was to have children masked in school and showed images of bacterial infections on peoples faces from wearing the mask constantly and how ineffective it was.

Basically rallied a lot of parents(I don't have kids but have 3 nieces and a nephew) to speak up.

Despite my community being 30 minutes southwest of Chicago our mayors actually stood up against the mask/vaccine mandates that Chicago was forcing down every Illinoians throat.

Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 30 Jan 2024 09:18)
Essentially a vaccine is to protect people more vulnerable people. Elderly, otherwise unhealthy people. And taking the vaccine even if your "healthy" or young, can prevent you from getting the virus and spreading it to others.

I would ask, is your indifference towards Vaccines in general or this covid vaccine in particular?

What I bolded is not true and there's scientific articles to back that. Just because your vaccinated doesn't STOP the spread of the virus.

My indifference towards the Covid vaccine is much higher because it simply didn't follow the natural protocols and steps to insuring that the billions of doses they were about to inject into the world were totally safe and effective.

Then the government under people like Dr. Fauci "changed the science as the covid pandemic went along". First it was "We got a vaccine and were all gonna be safe!!!". Then it was "uh-o a new variant thats spreads easier just developed". Here get a 2nd vaccine. At this point most rational people were like "Wtf I took two vaccines and I'm still getting Covid and now they want me to take a "booster". At that point you are a lab rat for the government.

Part of my indifference comes from the fact that I don't support the non-humane testing of any vaccinations/medical interventions.

The average person doesn't realize every year MILLIONS of animals are crurelly experimented on in the "name of science".

I challenge anyone to sit and watch mice, monkeys, rabbits, rats, and other creatures get INJECTED and then spazz out and die shortly after during experiments.

I was raised Catholic and in my early 20's studied Buddhism and so yes I am naturally inclined to reject those things because of my beliefs.

But I'm also a part of a Hindu philosophical society and they are all very much pro-vaccine. My Swami has type 2 diabetes so during Covid they really wanted me to mask up and get vaccinated and I didn't. They understood because Hindu's know some people trust God over science.

Gold: 1.00
Jan 30 2024 11:17am
Quote (JessiWan @ Jan 30 2024 09:58am)
Is there any reason you believe a bunch of strangers in Washington DC care about your health?

Yes? You need a healthy working population to generate the tax dollars that pay their salaries. Why would you think otherwise?
Gold: 32,517.50
Jan 30 2024 11:19am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 04:59pm)
I go to my local town board meetings and made my voice heard from the start of the Covid lockdowns.

I made short power points and quoted actual doctors who were being silenced for their opinion.

I shared a lot of data around why children didn't need the Covid vaccine because they were about to force an entire public school district of children as young as 8 to take it.

Explained how sick it was to have children masked in school and showed images of bacterial infections on peoples faces from wearing the mask constantly and how ineffective it was.

Basically rallied a lot of parents(I don't have kids but have 3 nieces and a nephew) to speak up.

Despite my community being 30 minutes southwest of Chicago our mayors actually stood up against the mask/vaccine mandates that Chicago was forcing down every Illinoians throat.

What I bolded is not true and there's scientific articles to back that. Just because your vaccinated doesn't STOP the spread of the virus.

My indifference towards the Covid vaccine is much higher because it simply didn't follow the natural protocols and steps to insuring that the billions of doses they were about to inject into the world were totally safe and effective.

Then the government under people like Dr. Fauci "changed the science as the covid pandemic went along". First it was "We got a vaccine and were all gonna be safe!!!". Then it was "uh-o a new variant thats spreads easier just developed". Here get a 2nd vaccine. At this point most rational people were like "Wtf I took two vaccines and I'm still getting Covid and now they want me to take a "booster". At that point you are a lab rat for the government.

Part of my indifference comes from the fact that I don't support the non-humane testing of any vaccinations/medical interventions.

The average person doesn't realize every year MILLIONS of animals are crurelly experimented on in the "name of science".

I challenge anyone to sit and watch mice, monkeys, rabbits, rats, and other creatures get INJECTED and then spazz out and die shortly after during experiments.

I was raised Catholic and in my early 20's studied Buddhism and so yes I am naturally inclined to reject those things because of my beliefs.

But I'm also a part of a Hindu philosophical society and they are all very much pro-vaccine. My Swami has type 2 diabetes so during Covid they really wanted me to mask up and get vaccinated and I didn't. They understood because Hindu's know some people trust God over science.

Wow I was going to reply until you said you trust god over science. Now I can't rightly expend the effort.

My brother has type 1 diabetes. He would have died already without science. Unfortunately God doesn't produce insulin.

Quote (JessiWan @ Jan 30 2024 04:58pm)

Well I don't they care about my health particularly because I'm not American. Let me ask you something,

Do you think that medical science has improved the lives of billions of people?
Jan 30 2024 11:36am
Quote (SBD @ Jan 30 2024 09:17am)
Yes? You need a healthy working population to generate the tax dollars that pay their salaries. Why would you think otherwise?

You yourself think in a rational manner, so you project that rationality onto the government. The truth can be very far from that. Maybe the government wants to harm its population despite that this would hurt the government in the pocketbook.

But that's impossible, right?
Gold: 1.00
Jan 30 2024 11:50am
Quote (JessiWan @ Jan 30 2024 10:36am)
You yourself think in a rational manner, so you project that rationality onto the government. The truth can be very far from that. Maybe the government wants to harm its population despite that this would hurt the government in the pocketbook.

But that's impossible, right?

To what end?
Gold: 50.00
Jan 30 2024 11:54am
Quote (SBD @ Jan 30 2024 11:50am)
To what end?

Agree with you sir

Motive needs to make sense and this line of reasoning is based purely on fear of uncertainty
Jan 30 2024 12:03pm
Quote (SBD @ Jan 30 2024 09:50am)
To what end?

Quote (MildSambal @ Jan 30 2024 09:54am)
Agree with you sir

Motive needs to make sense and this line of reasoning is based purely on fear of uncertainty

You guys think like this, but it's understandable. You are regular, good people, you cannot fathom true evil because you are not evil yourselves.

I found another article here that's very interesting, it's for people like you. I have included an excerpt below. You can find the full article using the link at the bottom. It deals with a phenomenon called "pathocracy".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Statist propaganda in the West tries to convince us that we live in a democracy, exemplifying Abraham Lincoln’s famous ideal of “government of the people, by the people, for the people.”

But this is gaslighting. In truth, we live in a pathocracy, which, borrowing from Lincoln, might be described as “government of the psychopaths, by the psychopaths, for the psychopaths.”

Although “pathocracy” is still a foreign concept to many, it is by now a well-established and thoroughly documented phenomenon. The term was coined by Andrew Lobaczewski — a Polish psychologist whose life’s work was shaped by his experience growing up first under the thumb of the brutal Nazi occupation and then under the equally brutal Soviet regime — in his book, Political Ponerology.

Lobaczewski defines pathocracy as a system of government “wherein a small pathological minority takes control over a society of normal people.” Then, in a chapter of Political Ponerology devoted to the subject, he describes how pathocracies develop, how they consolidate power, and how they trick, cajole, intimidate and otherwise induce non-psychopaths into participating in their madness.

How can soldiers’ natural aversion to pulling the trigger on complete strangers be overcome? How can doctors who have sworn an oath to do no harm participate in the pandemic madness of recent years? How can regular, salt-of-the-earth, working-class policemen be induced to brutally beat peaceful protesters? These are the questions that keep both the pathocrats in power and those looking to escape the pathocracy up at night, albeit for very different reasons.

Thankfully, we do not need to ponder these questions in a vacuum. In fact, the conditions for creating an environment in which the average person can be induced to participate in evil acts has been studied, catalogued and discussed by psychologists for the better part of a century. Unsurprisingly, though, this research, ostensibly intended to better understand how people can guard against such manipulation, has instead been weaponized by the pathocrats and used to fine-tune the creation of systems for generating more obedient order-followers. In fact, this was part of the point of the well-known but almost completely misunderstood Milgram experiments (more on which below).

At this point in our exploration, we are finally beginning to grasp the full extent of the problem posed by psychopaths in positions of political, corporate and financial power.

The problem isn’t just that psychology has been weaponized against those of us who would engage in political dissent. And the problem isn’t simply that this system for suppressing and pathologizing dissent has been created by literal psychopaths and their sociopathic lackeys.

The problem is that the state itself is psychopathic and is actively warping the morals of otherwise mentally sound individuals, causing them to adopt psychopathic traits in return for material reward and positions of authority.

~~~~~~~~~

To see more: https://druthers.ca/dissent-into-madness-escaping-the-madhouse/

If the link doesn't work, just go to Druthers.ca, then go to Read, then go to By subject, and then go to Philosophy. The article is titled: Dissent into Madness, Escaping the Madhouse.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123410Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll