d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Stepministries.net
Prev1394041
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 410.00
Apr 25 2024 07:14pm
FREE FROM FEAR
(Friday – 26 Apl)

NO enemy can withstand My ALMIGHTY, says the LORD. Fear DOES NOT EXIST in My vocabulary. I am always FEARLESS, fearless and unstoppable. You have your FATHER'S SPIRIT within you. GREATER is HE who is in you, than you who are in the world. That is why you are also FEARLESS, fearless and unstoppable. It's My POWER and My SPIRIT that work in you. He who fears cannot believe. And he who BELIEVES cannot fear. Because God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love and self-control (2 Tim 1:7).
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

CHILDHOOD FAITH
Apr 26 2024 07:20pm
NO BITTERNESS
(Saturday – 27 Apl)

You REFUSE to live in the PAST, says the LORD. You choose to be a positive, PEOPLE OF FAITH... REGARDLESS of negative circumstances. You CHOOSE against hate and bitterness. Your GOD always stands for unconditional LOVE and acceptance... FORGIVENESS and peace. I will MAKE SURE that you always come UP again, says the LORD. I am with YOU.
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

HERE IS MY POWER
Apr 27 2024 10:42pm
I am unlocking
(Sunday - 28 APL)

My door is open to you, says the Lord. Me by grace and provision. You will never have to turn around in front of my door. It's my open door that calls you and invites you. You walk through to my treasure rooms ... to my deeper presence and glory. No one can close the door I have unlocked for you. It's my door of goodness and favor ... my smile over you. You feel loved and at home in my arms. It is I who fulfill your life!
Thank you Jesus. Amen.

I fill your life
Apr 28 2024 08:35pm
MONDAY PRAYER
(Monday – 29 Apl)

I am here, says the LORD. I'm not far from you. I am closer to you than your BREATH. I am in your Heart and MIND. It is I who plant and awaken My THOUGHTS in your mind. It does not come from YOURSELF. You begin to see and TRUST My THOUGHTS inside your own heart more and more. Don't wait for an AUDIBLE VOICE. You can already 'hear' My VOICE with the 'ears' of your HEART. This I assure you... My VOICE will NEVER be silent for you. I LEAD you with My Voice... as a SHEPHERD leads his sheep... to green PASTURES. To waters where there is REST... (Psl 23).
Thank you JESUS. Amen.

I AM YOUR FATHER
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev1394041
Add Reply New Topic