d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Finally > Article 50 Triggered
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 29 2017 08:22am
Quote (fender @ Mar 29 2017 02:16pm)
oh sure, sure you do...

and here i thought i reasoned comprehensively as to why i'm glad you guys are finally leaving. but sure, pretend i'm "mad" - it's not weaker than the other actual topic related "arguments" you presented - considering you didn't even try that's not a tough task ofc...

you don't get it, do you? i am in FAVOUR of respecting the outcome of the referendum and the UK triggering article 50! i NEVER said otherwise, it's a democratic decision and i absolutely think it should be respected. that being said, it was a politically and economically stupid decision, i'm sorry pointing that out got your knickers in a twist, mate

Calm down heinrich. No one comes into a thread says "good riddance" then comes back to post further passive aggressive nonsense without being a little mad.

It's okay mate, a few days, a few trampled eastern Europeans, you'll feel like a brand new nazi. ;)
Gold: 57.00
Mar 29 2017 08:33am
Quote (fender @ 29 Mar 2017 09:12)
well, enjoy the freedom to adhere to our rules, without being able to make / change them.
enjoy the freedom to pay for your access to the single market without any influence concerning its regulations.
enjoy the freedom to contribute to the EU budget without having a say in how we spend it.
enjoy the freedom to still having to allow free movement if you want access at all...

very smart, an educated decision... owait:

http://wonkwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/brexit-big-five-723x1024.png

oh look, more unwarranted bigotry and divisive rhetoric by heinrich. shocker. those smart, educated people that you look down upon knew something more than the likes of you:

then again remember this is the little fella who told us the following order:

Quote (fender @ 4 Feb 2017 16:15)
call me heinrich, nazi, bigot, homophobe, anti-turk

Quote (WNxIrvine @ 29 Mar 2017 10:22)
Calm down heinrich. No one comes into a thread says "good riddance" then comes back to post further passive aggressive nonsense without being a little mad.

It's okay mate, a few days, a few trampled eastern Europeans, you'll feel like a brand new nazi. ;)

lol he doesn't even believe you, just thinks you and everyone else who voted leave are a bunch of working class peons that chug pint after pint of bitters in their slum after their shift at the docks. pathetic little angry person that bigot heinrich is.

This post was edited by excellence on Mar 29 2017 08:36am
Gold: 9.87
Mar 29 2017 08:48am
Quote (ampoo @ Mar 29 2017 07:42am)
i am suprised the sun is still there tbh

i love scotland, but i cant understand why such a proud and tough people are so desperate to be controlled by special interest groups in brussels

Because they aren't proud or tough anymore. Now they have Facebook police.
Mar 29 2017 08:48am
Quote (excellence @ Mar 29 2017 02:33pm)
oh look, more unwarranted bigotry and divisive rhetoric by heinrich. shocker. those smart, educated people that you look down upon knew something more than the likes of you:

https://kek.gg/i/4zJX4Q.png

lol he doesn't even believe you, just thinks you and everyone else who voted leave are a bunch of working class peons that chug pint after pint of bitters in their slum after their shift at the docks. pathetic little angry person that bigot heinrich is.

Couldn't give a shite what he believes, if I was gonna lie on the Internet I'd have come up with something better than an engineer from leicester ffs :rofl:

Irv the fighter pilot. :ph34r:

Irv the brain surgeon :ph34r:

Irv the investment banker :ph34r:

:lol:
Gold: 57.00
Mar 29 2017 08:58am
Quote (WNxIrvine @ 29 Mar 2017 10:48)
Couldn't give a shite what he believes, if I was gonna lie on the Internet I'd have come up with something better than an engineer from leicester ffs :rofl:

Irv the fighter pilot. :ph34r:

Irv the brain surgeon :ph34r:

Irv the investment banker :ph34r:

:lol:

Irv the gambling degener...o wait :rofl: ;)
Warn: 20%
Mar 29 2017 09:00am
Quote (WNxIrvine @ 29 Mar 2017 15:22)

coming from the guy who just can't help but play the nazi card all the time and hasn't presented a single topic related argument. funny how you don't even seem to see the irony in that...

it's ok though, from now on it's gonna be "no say, still pay" for you guys anyway, so i understand your frustration...

Quote (excellence @ 29 Mar 2017 15:33)

https://kek.gg/i/4zJX4Q.png

it's funny how you always leave out the part where i described these words as your "usual stalking and namecalling"...

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36956418
Gold: 4,383.11
Mar 29 2017 09:23am
Quote (fender @ 29 Mar 2017 15:04)
i know you aren't exactly insightful when it comes to politics but since you're posting in this thread i'll let you know that this is already happening - those aren't just pessimistic predictions. you're welcome.

of course it is legitimate to look out for your own interest, i'll let you in on another well kept political secret: EVERY nation does it - shocking, right? but there's a difference to the degree of which the uk does it and other nations do it. they have always been the black sheep in the european family, always wanting special treatment (british rebate ring a bell?) and instead of cooperating with other leading nations like germany and france, they rather undermined the collective effort to develop smaller and weaker nations (to strengthen the market to all of our benefit) with this selfish attitude.

that's why germany is flourishing, that's why our economy is booming - because everyone is just taking advantage of us, right? sure, there are many rather selfish nations in the eu who really don't even try to pretend to get the spirit and are in it JUST for the benefits, the UK isn't the only one (poland, greece, and hungary come to mind) - but if this preschooler logic of yours (whoever contributes the most is the one who is just taken advantage of, and whoever receives the most determines who is selfish) really applied, why are we still doing so well? oh right, because we also benefit massively from it economically, it's just not so easy to put a number on it because it doesn't appear in the official EU budget report.

don't get me wrong, i was and still am very critical of our "eastern expansion", our more recent additions to the union, but you clearly underestimate our economic motivations by naively focusing on the idealistic political idea (which still is commendable, generally speaking).
seriously, mate - i feel like even the simplest economic and political concepts completely elude to you, it's sad to see...

so is north korea...

i also thought that looked a bit out of place considering recent developments, but it's just what EU bureaucrats do - celebrate themselves and their ideals while being somewhat oblivious to political reality and public perception.
i don't think even the biggest EU fan (and although i'm sure you'd happily label me as such, i don't even consider myself one) would disagree that there are numerous and serious issues concerning the bloated bureaucratic monster that's steadily growing larger and its regulation insanity...

do they?
i have a different understanding of "flourishing" then, yeah we are selling big time and i am not against an open market AT ALL, but wages are stagnating and only a very few people profit from it

just one example would be greece
they are one of our main buyers of the armaments industry, but broke as fuck at the same time and are literally a black hole where european tax money vanishes
the companies make the profit while taxpayers have to rescue banks to pay for our own wares practically

thats not the picture of economical advantage i have in mind

meanwhile we have a goldman sacks strawman in charge of our currency (which is also not working) working against the interest of those who have saved money in the past

Quote (fender @ 29 Mar 2017 15:04)

i also thought that looked a bit out of place considering recent developments, but it's just what EU bureaucrats do - celebrate themselves and their ideals while being somewhat oblivious to political reality and public perception.
i don't think even the biggest EU fan (and although i'm sure you'd happily label me as such, i don't even consider myself one) would disagree that there are numerous and serious issues concerning the bloated bureaucratic monster that's steadily growing larger and its regulation insanity...

i was starting to believe that, but actually we are not even far away from each other ^^
unlike certain right wingers (that you happily label me as) i am in favour of the eu, but not as it is right now

its not only numerious and serious issues, what you said has become inherent for this entire organisation, which will not change under any circumstance
these useless bureaucrats will cling to their posts no matter what

as such i firmly believe it does not deserve support and its only right for the uk to leave
and thats the reason this has happened in the first place, the eu bring a monster is responsible for it, not the british people disliking it

the whole eu needs to be wrecked and then reestablished
Gold: 99,201.55
Mar 29 2017 10:41am
took them long enough, been almost a year since the vote. would be interesting to watch as scotland just file a second referendum
Gold: 5,169.82
Mar 29 2017 10:45am
Quote (WNxIrvine @ Mar 29 2017 04:14pm)
So what you're saying is you have no point to address. Got it. :zzz:

See, this is incorrect, and not even an attempt at metaphor or stylistic device. My point is exactly the things I typed out in the post, backed by my exaggeration of how small the difference between "Leave" and "Remain" was in Wales.

You cannot just quote a post, highlight one sentence, say "This is not an argument", and conclude that the whole post is not an argument. You are not EndlessSky.
Mar 29 2017 11:06am
Quote (Leevee @ Mar 29 2017 04:45pm)
See, this is incorrect, and not even an attempt at metaphor or stylistic device. My point is exactly the things I typed out in the post, backed by my exaggeration of how small the difference between "Leave" and "Remain" was in Wales.

You cannot just quote a post, highlight one sentence, say "This is not an argument", and conclude that the whole post is not an argument. You are not EndlessSky.

Quote (Leevee @ Mar 29 2017 01:48pm)
By what, 0.02% more votes than Remain -- 0.019 of which have changed their mind after realizing how much misinformation there was before the poll? Ok.

I am not particularly concerned about whether the UK or any of its subcountries are part of the EU or not. I do hope that, in some form or another, this ordeal will bite England in its gray-bearded, pretentious ass. The easiest way for that to happen is if the UK falls apart. I'm also hoping that the EU will not concede any special favors to the UK now that they are no members anymore, but that's a secondary wish.

Disclaimer: The majority of Britons are not really gray-bearded, pretentious asses. However, the majority of people responsible for this poll's outcome are.

Can you highlight where the argument is in it? Because I don't see any arguments at all?

I see in your first post you look forward to getting the UK (-england) back, then in your second post you say you're not particularly concerned about getting them back. Then some random rantings.

What are you arguing about? And with who? :huh:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll