d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Finally > Article 50 Triggered
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 29 2017 06:44am
Quote (excellence @ Mar 29 2017 12:30pm)
but but it was never gonna happen and even then this would surely be the end for the UK as it is the toughest thing it will ever face for all the times

The same people saying it was never going to happen were the same people cheering on Gina miller's court case. Only support democracy when they agree with it smh.
Warn: 20%
Mar 29 2017 06:46am
said it before, will say it again: a strong, committed, and involved united kingdom would have been welcome in the eu and most definitely made europe stronger, politically and economically. but since they have mostly been just selfish cunts who were in it for all the good parts without actively participating when it came to overcoming the bad, i'm glad they are finally leaving. just hope they give scotland a fair chance to stay since they clearly voted remain.

spending cuts and tax rises are already on their way, access to the free market will cost the uk massively, and corporations are relocating to mainland europe already... but hey, "freedom", right?
Mar 29 2017 06:48am
Quote (fender @ Mar 29 2017 12:46pm)
said it before, will say it again: a strong, committed, and involved united kingdom would have been welcome in the eu and most definitely made europe stronger, politically and economically. but since they have mostly been just selfish cunts who were in it for all the good parts without actively participating when it came to overcoming the bad, i'm glad they are finally leaving. just hope they give scotland a fair chance to stay since they clearly voted remain.

spending cuts and tax rises are already on their way, access to the free market will cost the uk massively, and corporations are relocating to mainland europe already... but hey, "freedom", right?

Right. B)

Gold: 260.11
Mar 29 2017 06:55am
I mean, if they're really intent on cutting their nose off then we can't really stop them. It will only come with negatives though. They are exempt from immigration quotas and get more money back in science funding than they put in all together, so there's literally no reason to leave.
Gold: 4,383.11
Mar 29 2017 07:01am
Quote (fender @ 29 Mar 2017 13:46)

please enlighten us more fender, of course you know exactly what will happen in the future

its telling that actually looking out for your own interest and not surrendering your nation to brussels makes them "selfish cunts"
"reasonable" my ass

except a few countries this so called "union" is already only about everyones own interest, mainly: how to extract money from germany and distribute it

the uk is filled with decent and hard working people, they will do just fine

how ironic that the eu just celebrated their "birthday" when the old ideas have vanished a long time ago
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 29 2017 07:10am
The real battle start now, next step in 2019 (theorically, because at this point i guess a new governement will go back or give up)

So much a victory that ukip & associated degenerated idiots resigned since a while isnt it ?

cant wait for this crap:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/28/scottish-parliament-votes-for-second-independence-referendum-nicola-sturgeon
Warn: 20%
Mar 29 2017 07:12am
Quote (WNxIrvine @ 29 Mar 2017 13:48)
Right.

well, enjoy the freedom to adhere to our rules, without being able to make / change them.
enjoy the freedom to pay for your access to the single market without any influence concerning its regulations.
enjoy the freedom to contribute to the EU budget without having a say in how we spend it.
enjoy the freedom to still having to allow free movement if you want access at all...

very smart, an educated decision... owait:

Mar 29 2017 07:25am
Quote (fender @ Mar 29 2017 01:12pm)
well, enjoy the freedom to adhere to our rules, without being able to make / change them.
enjoy the freedom to pay for your access to the single market without any influence concerning its regulations.
enjoy the freedom to contribute to the EU budget without having a say in how we spend it.
enjoy the freedom to still having to allow free movement if you want access at all...

very smart, an educated decision... owait:

http://wonkwire.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/brexit-big-five-723x1024.png

Glad to see I buck the trend. Have a degree and earn well above the national average. B)

Don't be so mad heinrich, you still have plenty of other countries to dictate and rule over. :P :D ;)
Gold: 17,384.69
Mar 29 2017 07:33am
it's easy take the well know "typical mac user" meme (posting it here is a free 10%) and rename it ""typical brexit voter"
Gold: 5,169.82
Mar 29 2017 07:48am
Quote (WNxIrvine @ Mar 29 2017 02:29pm)
You know wales voted leave right?

NI will probably stay, as long as concessions are made over the NI/ROI boarder (don't see any reason why these would not be given). The other option for them is a unified Ireland, and while it may have come a long way I don't think they are quite there (yet).

Feel free to take Scotland. If those yellow bellied whiners actually grow some balls and leave ofc.

By what, 0.02% more votes than Remain -- 0.019 of which have changed their mind after realizing how much misinformation there was before the poll? Ok.

I am not particularly concerned about whether the UK or any of its subcountries are part of the EU or not. I do hope that, in some form or another, this ordeal will bite England in its gray-bearded, pretentious ass. The easiest way for that to happen is if the UK falls apart. I'm also hoping that the EU will not concede any special favors to the UK now that they are no members anymore, but that's a secondary wish.

Disclaimer: The majority of Britons are not really gray-bearded, pretentious asses. However, the majority of people responsible for this poll's outcome are.

This post was edited by Leevee on Mar 29 2017 07:49am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12349Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll