d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > All The Hate
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 46.25
Dec 8 2016 07:41am
Quote (Kaiser2107 @ 5 Dec 2016 03:39)
Ok, so how is D2 better? Diablo series is hack and slash style. D3 is exactly that. Level design is much better than it was in D2. Remember how bad Maggot lair was and how many times they had to change it? There is nothing wrong with the graphics at all, especially compared to it's predecessors. Art style for the majority is very well done. The worse designed character is Diablo himself. I have to admit he was very poorly done. Character movement has VASTLY been improved compared to the other Diablo series games. You're upset that you can't fire a fireball that insta kills things from 2 miles away? poor you. There are tons of great spells and skills that are also eye appealing. Please elaborate on the basics and the million other things that are wrong with D3.

D2 itself, without hacks and bots is more difficult to gear up. Which makes it even more grinding than D3(ROS, vanilla's loot system really was trash). Don't like rifts, GRs and bounties? You can play story mode until your fingers fall off. There are more than enough quests and side quests to follow.

You have to remember, it's a hack and slash game. Just because it didn't attain to your expectations from the success of D2 doesn't make it a bad game. Just because there are more people playing other games still doesn't make it a bad game. You have to remember, D3 is still fairly new. They are always making changes. How many patches and updates did D2 make before it became so massively popular?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can see all the flaws in the game and don't like it. Why not get a team and make your own if you think it's that easy to make everyone happy? Become a millionaire! Or how about getting a degree and work for a company with a hack and slash style game, share your ideas with them! There are so many people going "game's shit" "game's dead" but not doing ANYTHING about it. They're just trolls that hate on everything in the world.

TLDR: Don't h8m8

This in a nutshell
Gold: 691.02
Dec 8 2016 11:02am
Its not about getting a team and making a game to please everyone. It's about the dev team having no experience with an arpg game, or diablo even. Instead of doing research they just ran a scam and pulled things outta WoW and added them to Diablo cuz they thought it was neat.

No open hostility, no trade, you cant even sit in a game and chill with people anymore because they turned the game from arpg to gran turismo rift runners

many more things.

but it has nothing to do with what you like and what i like. It's not even a fuckin Diablo game

/e they're even running more scams on you guys now, making you pay for necromancer... He is free in D2! Trololololol

This post was edited by Ontarian on Dec 8 2016 11:09am
Gold: 20.00
Feb 3 2017 03:19pm
Quote (Ontarian @ Dec 8 2016 05:02pm)
Its not about getting a team and making a game to please everyone. It's about the dev team having no experience with an arpg game, or diablo even. Instead of doing research they just ran a scam and pulled things outta WoW and added them to Diablo cuz they thought it was neat.

No open hostility, no trade, you cant even sit in a game and chill with people anymore because they turned the game from arpg to gran turismo rift runners

many more things.

but it has nothing to do with what you like and what i like. It's not even a fuckin Diablo game

/e they're even running more scams on you guys now, making you pay for necromancer... He is free in D2! Trololololol

Why are you supposed to run around grinding for gear if there is no trade or pvp?
Gold: 3,621.69
Feb 3 2017 03:27pm
Quote (Kaiser2107 @ 5 Dec 2016 14:39)
Ok, so how is D2 better? Diablo series is hack and slash style. D3 is exactly that. Level design is much better than it was in D2. Remember how bad Maggot lair was and how many times they had to change it? There is nothing wrong with the graphics at all, especially compared to it's predecessors. Art style for the majority is very well done. The worse designed character is Diablo himself. I have to admit he was very poorly done. Character movement has VASTLY been improved compared to the other Diablo series games. You're upset that you can't fire a fireball that insta kills things from 2 miles away? poor you. There are tons of great spells and skills that are also eye appealing. Please elaborate on the basics and the million other things that are wrong with D3.

D2 itself, without hacks and bots is more difficult to gear up. Which makes it even more grinding than D3(ROS, vanilla's loot system really was trash). Don't like rifts, GRs and bounties? You can play story mode until your fingers fall off. There are more than enough quests and side quests to follow.

You have to remember, it's a hack and slash game. Just because it didn't attain to your expectations from the success of D2 doesn't make it a bad game. Just because there are more people playing other games still doesn't make it a bad game. You have to remember, D3 is still fairly new. They are always making changes. How many patches and updates did D2 make before it became so massively popular?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can see all the flaws in the game and don't like it. Why not get a team and make your own if you think it's that easy to make everyone happy? Become a millionaire! Or how about getting a degree and work for a company with a hack and slash style game, share your ideas with them! There are so many people going "game's shit" "game's dead" but not doing ANYTHING about it. They're just trolls that hate on everything in the world.

TLDR: Don't h8m8

:rofl:

I see you've gone for the wall of text approach to try make your points because they are horrible.
Let's summarize what you said.

d3 has better:
- maps (debatable)
- graphics
- character movement
- easier to get gear

LOL

It's pretty sad coming from a d3 fanboy that this is all you have that d3 does better than d2 and just goes to show how shit d3 is

Gold: 20.00
Feb 3 2017 03:36pm
Quote (Reset @ Feb 3 2017 09:27pm)
:rofl:

I see you've gone for the wall of text approach to try make your points because they are horrible.
Let's summarize what you said.

d3 has better:
- maps (debatable)
- graphics
- character movement
- easier to get gear

LOL

It's pretty sad coming from a d3 fanboy that this is all you have that d3 does better than d2 and just goes to show how shit d3 is

The d3 fanboy would be happy playing anything. D3 players like pushing buttons.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 3 2017 09:13pm
2030 d4 release finna be LIT
Gold: 3,621.69
Feb 3 2017 09:59pm
Quote (PurpleStuff @ 4 Feb 2017 15:13)
2030 d4 release finna be LIT

> d4
Gold: 761.37
Feb 8 2017 05:43am
Quote (BlizzNorth @ Dec 4 2016 10:18pm)
im probably one of those people but your probably one of those people who think they know everything and they dont. you are wrong but you can keep saying you are the one whos right it doesnt matter

go get a degree to make video games lol what a joke man. they want experience and skill not that crap. you think you are so smart but you got it all wrong. im smart and your dumb. maybe you got better grades in english and math but my critical thinking skills just out match you. and my knowledge

Ummmm...... "critical thinking skills" and "knowledge" actually involve using your brain.

Using your brain allows you to differentiate between your biased opinions and facts.

If you want to proclaim how "smart" you are and how "dumb" someone else is, it's best to start by learning the difference between your, you're, and yore first.

With that being said, it's a bit hypocritical for you to tell people they are what's wrong with the world.

Honestly, Numbers is probably the only person on this sub-forum who you can "outmatch" with your "critical thinking skills", and even that is up for debate because he just pretends to be an invalid for fun.

Anyway, as far as people's opinions about d2 and d3, they are all opinions. For example, I dont like the binding of isaac, while tons of people think it's amazing. That doesn't mean it's a shit game.

I'm the biggest d2 fan to ever walk the earth and I feel that d3 is better than d2 in every way other than the pvp situation.

Everyone keeps crying because D3 is all about grinding for gear so you can grind faster, welcome to the arpg genre.

Most of the people that sit here and complain about "A lack of build diversity" were the same people who used cookie cutter builds in d2 and thought they were gods. Both of them have cookie cutter shit that everyone uses to be the most efficient, and a few builds that arent really efficient but people use them anyway to have a good time.

People cry because there isn't any trading, then why did everyone in the community whine until they removed it? I'd prefer there to be trading but whether or not i can trade in a game has nothing to do with the quality of a game.

As far as the pvp thing, d2's pvp was fun but it was highly flawed. The fact that the community had to make page long lists of rules to make pvp somewhat balanced is proof of that.

D3's pvp is the same way. Certain shit is just broken and its only fun if you restrict the use of certain shit, just like d2. However I do like d2's pvp more than d3's, mostly because I spent alot of time getting good at it which most of you can't relate with anyway.

D3 didn't ruin the franchise. People's crybaby attitudes, high expectations, and obsession with thinking only fotm builds are viable is what ruins it for people.

All of you kids are spoiled by game developers who go out of their way to cater to a bunch of whining 9 year olds who want everything to be changed to accommodate their inability to be skilled or happy with a game.

Have a great day.

inb4 "omg u so noob n mad cuz wall of text tldr nd your dumb omg d3 such shit omg wahh wahh wah" get good then talk to me.

This post was edited by Bloop on Feb 8 2017 05:51am
Gold: 22,095.00
Feb 8 2017 09:56am
Quote (Bloop @ Feb 8 2017 06:43am)
inb4 "omg u so noob n mad cuz wall of text tldr nd your dumb omg d3 such shit omg wahh wahh wah" get good then talk to me.

yup ^^^

i doubt anyone here who complains on a regular basis saying things like, "games shit" without some sort of constructive arguement isnt pushing high GRs, or have the want to advance above average.
progression is self driven and you guys obviously arent up for the challenge.

d3 is a players game. d2 is for traders/town sitters.

and i laugh the idea that these people are so butt hurt about this they feel the need to lesser the quality of the forums with their spam. jsp moderators are failing us.

This post was edited by C4NTWO on Feb 8 2017 10:08am
Gold: 50,881.58
Feb 8 2017 01:10pm
Quote (C4NTWO @ Feb 8 2017 11:56pm)
jsp moderators are failing us.

when do they ever "not failed" on anyone?

Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll