d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > All The Hate
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,621.69
Feb 8 2017 11:57pm
Quote (Bloop @ 8 Feb 2017 23:43)
Ummmm...... "critical thinking skills" and "knowledge" actually involve using your brain.

Using your brain allows you to differentiate between your biased opinions and facts.

If you want to proclaim how "smart" you are and how "dumb" someone else is, it's best to start by learning the difference between your, you're, and yore first.

With that being said, it's a bit hypocritical for you to tell people they are what's wrong with the world.

Honestly, Numbers is probably the only person on this sub-forum who you can "outmatch" with your "critical thinking skills", and even that is up for debate because he just pretends to be an invalid for fun.

Anyway, as far as people's opinions about d2 and d3, they are all opinions. For example, I dont like the binding of isaac, while tons of people think it's amazing. That doesn't mean it's a shit game.

I'm the biggest d2 fan to ever walk the earth and I feel that d3 is better than d2 in every way other than the pvp situation.

Everyone keeps crying because D3 is all about grinding for gear so you can grind faster, welcome to the arpg genre.

Most of the people that sit here and complain about "A lack of build diversity" were the same people who used cookie cutter builds in d2 and thought they were gods. Both of them have cookie cutter shit that everyone uses to be the most efficient, and a few builds that arent really efficient but people use them anyway to have a good time.

People cry because there isn't any trading, then why did everyone in the community whine until they removed it? I'd prefer there to be trading but whether or not i can trade in a game has nothing to do with the quality of a game.

As far as the pvp thing, d2's pvp was fun but it was highly flawed. The fact that the community had to make page long lists of rules to make pvp somewhat balanced is proof of that.

D3's pvp is the same way. Certain shit is just broken and its only fun if you restrict the use of certain shit, just like d2. However I do like d2's pvp more than d3's, mostly because I spent alot of time getting good at it which most of you can't relate with anyway.

D3 didn't ruin the franchise. People's crybaby attitudes, high expectations, and obsession with thinking only fotm builds are viable is what ruins it for people.

All of you kids are spoiled by game developers who go out of their way to cater to a bunch of whining 9 year olds who want everything to be changed to accommodate their inability to be skilled or happy with a game.

Have a great day.

inb4 "omg u so noob n mad cuz wall of text tldr nd your dumb omg d3 such shit omg wahh wahh wah" get good then talk to me.

didn't read this btw

fact is d3 is shit, if you can prove otherwise feel free
Gold: 860.00
Feb 9 2017 05:22am
Quote (Bloop @ Feb 8 2017 11:43am)
Ummmm...... "critical thinking skills" and "knowledge" actually involve using your brain.

Using your brain allows you to differentiate between your biased opinions and facts.

If you want to proclaim how "smart" you are and how "dumb" someone else is, it's best to start by learning the difference between your, you're, and yore first.

With that being said, it's a bit hypocritical for you to tell people they are what's wrong with the world.

Honestly, Numbers is probably the only person on this sub-forum who you can "outmatch" with your "critical thinking skills", and even that is up for debate because he just pretends to be an invalid for fun.

Anyway, as far as people's opinions about d2 and d3, they are all opinions. For example, I dont like the binding of isaac, while tons of people think it's amazing. That doesn't mean it's a shit game.

I'm the biggest d2 fan to ever walk the earth and I feel that d3 is better than d2 in every way other than the pvp situation.

Everyone keeps crying because D3 is all about grinding for gear so you can grind faster, welcome to the arpg genre.

Most of the people that sit here and complain about "A lack of build diversity" were the same people who used cookie cutter builds in d2 and thought they were gods. Both of them have cookie cutter shit that everyone uses to be the most efficient, and a few builds that arent really efficient but people use them anyway to have a good time.

People cry because there isn't any trading, then why did everyone in the community whine until they removed it? I'd prefer there to be trading but whether or not i can trade in a game has nothing to do with the quality of a game.

As far as the pvp thing, d2's pvp was fun but it was highly flawed. The fact that the community had to make page long lists of rules to make pvp somewhat balanced is proof of that.

D3's pvp is the same way. Certain shit is just broken and its only fun if you restrict the use of certain shit, just like d2. However I do like d2's pvp more than d3's, mostly because I spent alot of time getting good at it which most of you can't relate with anyway.

D3 didn't ruin the franchise. People's crybaby attitudes, high expectations, and obsession with thinking only fotm builds are viable is what ruins it for people.

All of you kids are spoiled by game developers who go out of their way to cater to a bunch of whining 9 year olds who want everything to be changed to accommodate their inability to be skilled or happy with a game.

Have a great day.

inb4 "omg u so noob n mad cuz wall of text tldr nd your dumb omg d3 such shit omg wahh wahh wah" get good then talk to me.

D3 pvp is non existent... it doesn't work at all lol its completely broken and not fun!
Gold: 2,669.00
Feb 9 2017 05:23am
bring jay wilson back!
Gold: 691.02
Feb 9 2017 05:30am
Quote (C4NTWO @ Feb 8 2017 11:56am)
yup ^^^

i doubt anyone here who complains on a regular basis saying things like, "games shit" without some sort of constructive arguement isnt pushing high GRs, or have the want to advance above average.
progression is self driven and you guys obviously arent up for the challenge.

d3 is a players game. d2 is for traders/town sitters.

and i laugh the idea that these people are so butt hurt about this they feel the need to lesser the quality of the forums with their spam. jsp moderators are failing us.

D2 is for killing motherfuckers like you. D3 is a safe place for single players who like to play online.

"All of you kids are spoiled by game developers who go out of their way to cater to a bunch of whining 9 year olds who want everything to be changed to accommodate their inability to be skilled or happy with a game."

he got this part right at least, they made the game for children.

This post was edited by Ontarian on Feb 9 2017 05:35am
Gold: 0.01
Feb 9 2017 08:52am
Because of the massive failure of D2 it will not be made in another 20 years...
Gold: 22,095.00
Feb 9 2017 10:09am
Quote (Ontarian @ Feb 9 2017 06:30am)
D2 is for killing motherfuckers like you. D3 is a safe place for single players who like to play online.

"All of you kids are spoiled by game developers who go out of their way to cater to a bunch of whining 9 year olds who want everything to be changed to accommodate their inability to be skilled or happy with a game."

he got this part right at least, they made the game for children.

lol. did you plan the next 20 years of your life to revolve around d3 and now your master plan is ruined?
i cant get over how angry you are over this... haha i hope you fix your butt hurt, cuz looks like blizz really ripped you a new one.

not blizz's fault you cant appreciate something different, or see the positive in what theyve done. how long did it take d2 to get to what is it now?
and dont worry, d3 updates are still coming...

Bloop is dead on with his arguments and you fail at understanding him.

This post was edited by C4NTWO on Feb 9 2017 10:18am
Gold: 2.00
Feb 9 2017 11:38am
Quote (Reset @ Dec 3 2016 09:07pm)
depends

certainly won't buy it straight away

d4 should be a mmoarpg

like d3 should of been because they made it to much like wow

Feb 9 2017 12:13pm
Quote (C4NTWO @ Feb 9 2017 12:09pm)
lol. did you plan the next 20 years of your life to revolve around d3 and now your master plan is ruined?
i cant get over how angry you are over this... haha i hope you fix your butt hurt, cuz looks like blizz really ripped you a new one.

not blizz's fault you cant appreciate something different, or see the positive in what theyve done. how long did it take d2 to get to what is it now?
and dont worry, d3 updates are still coming...

Bloop is dead on with his arguments and you fail at understanding him.

I play PoE i'm good. D3 has already had it's time to be good like D2.. 1.10 was in 2003. But dont worry D2 chars are coming to D3 for another 20 dollar update..

i am dead on in my arguments, the games shit commitee agrees with me. You fail at understanding.

ps yes my master plan is ruined, now i cant kill motherfuckers like you anymore cuz games are made for bubble wrap children that need safe places nowadays

This post was edited by Ontarian on Feb 9 2017 12:15pm
Gold: 22,095.00
Feb 9 2017 01:13pm
Quote (Ontarian @ Feb 9 2017 01:13pm)
I play PoE i'm good. D3 has already had it's time to be good like D2.. 1.10 was in 2003. But dont worry D2 chars are coming to D3 for another 20 dollar update..

i am dead on in my arguments, the games shit commitee agrees with me. You fail at understanding.

ps yes my master plan is ruined, now i cant kill motherfuckers like you anymore cuz games are made for bubble wrap children that need safe places nowadays

d3 has already had its time to be good? says who? you? lol. glass is half empty in your eyes and no one else can change that for you. d3 has several improvements over d2, but granted some things have suffered.

you seemingly overlook that this added necro class for 20$ adds even more content, even more diversity and nothing is wrong with continuous improvement. also, im quite certain that it will be less than 20$.

20$ for a new class, plus all the extra shit weve gotten since ROS was released is not an issue in my eyes. i mean, bring over all the chars from d2. i would love to play a druid in d3, or a java zon, etc...

and best of all, you dont have to buy it if you dont want to.

This post was edited by C4NTWO on Feb 9 2017 01:14pm
Feb 9 2017 01:29pm
Quote (C4NTWO @ Feb 9 2017 03:13pm)
d3 has already had its time to be good? says who? you? lol. glass is half empty in your eyes and no one else can change that for you. d3 has several improvements over d2, but granted some things have suffered.

you seemingly overlook that this added necro class for 20$ adds even more content, even more diversity and nothing is wrong with continuous improvement. also, im quite certain that it will be less than 20$.

20$ for a new class, plus all the extra shit weve gotten since ROS was released is not an issue in my eyes. i mean, bring over all the chars from d2. i would love to play a druid in d3, or a java zon, etc...

and best of all, you dont have to buy it if you dont want to.

You were asking how many years it took for d2 to be good you dumbass so i gave you a comparison. D3 has had enough time.

Poe has given multiple expansions for free that add more to the game than a D3 update has ever. You just seem like a fool.
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll