d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 3 > D3 Discussion > All The Hate
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 482.40
Dec 4 2016 10:54pm
Quote (Kaiser2107 @ Dec 4 2016 07:39pm)
Ok, so how is D2 better? Diablo series is hack and slash style. D3 is exactly that. Level design is much better than it was in D2. Remember how bad Maggot lair was and how many times they had to change it? There is nothing wrong with the graphics at all, especially compared to it's predecessors. Art style for the majority is very well done. The worse designed character is Diablo himself. I have to admit he was very poorly done. Character movement has VASTLY been improved compared to the other Diablo series games. You're upset that you can't fire a fireball that insta kills things from 2 miles away? poor you. There are tons of great spells and skills that are also eye appealing. Please elaborate on the basics and the million other things that are wrong with D3.

D2 itself, without hacks and bots is more difficult to gear up. Which makes it even more grinding than D3(ROS, vanilla's loot system really was trash). Don't like rifts, GRs and bounties? You can play story mode until your fingers fall off. There are more than enough quests and side quests to follow.

You have to remember, it's a hack and slash game. Just because it didn't attain to your expectations from the success of D2 doesn't make it a bad game. Just because there are more people playing other games still doesn't make it a bad game. You have to remember, D3 is still fairly new. They are always making changes. How many patches and updates did D2 make before it became so massively popular?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you can see all the flaws in the game and don't like it. Why not get a team and make your own if you think it's that easy to make everyone happy? Become a millionaire! Or how about getting a degree and work for a company with a hack and slash style game, share your ideas with them! There are so many people going "game's shit" "game's dead" but not doing ANYTHING about it. They're just trolls that hate on everything in the world.

TLDR: Don't h8m8

means nothing you can argue and say a little league is better then a pro player at a sport and just keep saying it but its wrong. also d2 was popular day 1 and by the time 2003 was around it was already 1.10 with things like enigma. people like to say d2 was crap before that but its just wrong d2 was always good. d3 was never good and never got better either after over 4 years its just crap. it can never get better either

lol getting a degree and working for company on hack and slash style game. what type of retarded crap is that. no one gets dagrees so they can make a game dude really you are a complete nooblet. you know very little about diablo other then getting epic paragon lvls makes you feel good so d3 is the best

This post was edited by BlizzNorth on Dec 4 2016 11:00pm
Gold: 1,585.00
Dec 4 2016 11:32pm
D2 was NOT always good. It was very buggy pre .07 and Rares were stronger than 90% of uniques before .09. D2 really didn't become popular before .08. .1 was the beginning of the end of the game. At first it was interesting with all the new rune words. But then duping started and everyone had all the best gear so PvM died. Botting went up through the roof and all the game had left to offer was PvP, which is now lame due to the over powered items and continued use of hacks. You probably didn't play it before .10 and if you did you probably used hacks and hacked items ruining the game for everyone else.

For your information. I don't take any pride in paragon levels or leader boards. I take pride on personal achievements and simply enjoy playing the game. I, like a lot of people play in my spare time to relax, play with friends...you know, have fun. I'm sure you don't know what that is.

You don't need a degree to be hired at a high-end gaming company? Really? You insult me yet you yourself know NOTHING. Is all you know how to do is insult people without any real knowledge? Do you know how much time, effort and money go into making a game like this? Do you know how hard it is to please everyone? PLEASE go get yourself an education and do research before spewing your BS. You're nothing but a hater and a troll. YOU are part of what's wrong in the world. A wall should be built around YOU and people like you so that the world would be a bit of a better place.

Don't h8m8
Dec 4 2016 11:40pm
ok my opinion is that you are whats wrong with this world. you think d2 sucked because ooo something was op or some stupid shit like dupes who cares the game was good awhile d3 is stupid. only hacks get degrees to make video games. what they want is someone who has talent not a piece of paper. doesnt mean shit noob. stop thinking you know anything and saying im the one who doesnt know anything because its you dude. your the hater man because all i say is d3 is poo poo and you hate on the people with facts. dont hate m8

oh and i dont care about being pleased. but d3 is a turd either way its not about me having fun. they failed

This post was edited by BlizzNorth on Dec 4 2016 11:54pm
Dec 5 2016 12:10am
Quote (BlizzNorth @ Dec 5 2016 12:40am)
ok my opinion is that you are whats wrong with this world. you think d2 sucked because ooo something was op or some stupid shit like dupes who cares the game was good awhile d3 is stupid. only hacks get degrees to make video games. what they want is someone who has talent not a piece of paper. doesnt mean shit noob. stop thinking you know anything and saying im the one who doesnt know anything because its you dude. your the hater man because all i say is d3 is poo poo and you hate on the people with facts. dont hate m8

There you go spewing your BS again. I never said D2 sucked. I said it wasn't popular and I stated the reasons why. Then I stated the reasons the population declined. And yes, I'm one of those people who stopped playing D2 because of those over powered items along with a lot more people using hacks and bots. Alot of people cared, that's why it's numbers(of actual players, not counting bots) aren't what they used to be. If you think that you don't need a degree to work with a major video game company you REALLY need to go out there and ASK people. Unless you're VERY gifted in a particular field. You will not be hired and will not be successful. Talent only brings you so far. You need to learn a lot. And that goes for just about any field of work.

I don't think you know how much it takes to create something like this. There are quotas and boundaries to respect. If all you needed was talent, everyone would be making video games out of their parents basement. But that doesn't happen very often at all. You're probably one of those people who go "I'll never use math after school". But you do. You use math everyday without even knowing it. I train people all the time and see them using a calculator all the while I have the answer before they finish putting in the numbers. The education system may be flawed but there are a lot of useful things in it. I suggest you to give it an other shot. It's not too late to go back.
Dec 5 2016 12:18am
im probably one of those people but your probably one of those people who think they know everything and they dont. you are wrong but you can keep saying you are the one whos right it doesnt matter

go get a degree to make video games lol what a joke man. they want experience and skill not that crap. you think you are so smart but you got it all wrong. im smart and your dumb. maybe you got better grades in english and math but my critical thinking skills just out match you. and my knowledge

This post was edited by BlizzNorth on Dec 5 2016 12:23am
Dec 5 2016 01:23am
Quote (BlizzNorth @ Dec 5 2016 01:18am)
im probably one of those people but your probably one of those people who think they know everything and they dont. you are wrong but you can keep saying you are the one whos right it doesnt matter

go get a degree to make video games lol what a joke man. they want experience and skill not that crap. you think you are so smart but you got it all wrong. im smart and your dumb. maybe you got better grades in english and math but my critical thinking skills just out match you. and my knowledge

With that post alone you proved yourself wrong. And even more wrong about me. When I first went to school I thought it was all BS too. I then when I figured out what I wanted to do for a living, I discovered how important a lot of the things they teach in school actually is. And yes, I got high grades in English...because english is the easiest language in the world. It's not my native language. But I never got high grades in Math until I learnt how useful it is. Talent comes naturally. SKILL is taught. You need to learn the difference.

But yeah, you go keep thinking the way you do. You'll go far in life. When trying to insult someone's intellect and promoting your own. Please make sure to at least spell correctly in your own language.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 5 2016 01:51am
Quote (Kaiser2107 @ Dec 5 2016 02:23am)
With that post alone you proved yourself wrong. And even more wrong about me. When I first went to school I thought it was all BS too. I then when I figured out what I wanted to do for a living, I discovered how important a lot of the things they teach in school actually is. And yes, I got high grades in English...because english is the easiest language in the world. It's not my native language. But I never got high grades in Math until I learnt how useful it is. Talent comes naturally. SKILL is taught. You need to learn the difference.

But yeah, you go keep thinking the way you do. You'll go far in life. When trying to insult someone's intellect and promoting your own. Please make sure to at least spell correctly in your own language.

Dun lisen 2 him he say he use 2 pley d2 rofl
Dec 5 2016 03:07am
Quote (Kaiser2107 @ Dec 5 2016 12:23am)

you went to school and it was good for you. what does that have to do with anything? oh yeah well i went to mcdonalds and enjoyed my burger so im right! what you do is change the topic while still being similar with school. we were just arguing about if its required to have a degree to work at a big studio. then you say well i went to school and it was good for me. well so what?

now at this point this has nothing to do with d3.

This post was edited by BlizzNorth on Dec 5 2016 03:11am
Gold: 691.02
Dec 5 2016 04:06am
Go back to school, because English is not the easiest language in the world.
Gold: 2,950.01
Dec 8 2016 12:24am
Quote (AlphaofAlphas @ Dec 3 2016 08:56pm)
But the day they announce D4

see, this is exactly why you dont get it
the franchise is fucking dead
lul
Go Back To D3 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll