d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Fall Campaign > Wh, Senate, House Elections
Prev1789101113Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 57.00
Nov 15 2016 07:32pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 15 Nov 2016 21:24)
It's always hilarious to watch you getting completely outclassed in every meaningful way while thinking that you're winning tbh, I don't think anyone brings it out of you half as well as Pollster.

still here racist? go back to your little room that your "partner" bought for you.

all that while male privilege and you pissed it away to be a stay-at-home save a hoe, practicing with someone elses kid to be a parent :rofl:
you spent your 30s here on d2jsp trying to dox people's info, got banhammered and still crawled back time and time again .... get a fucking life

oh and obligatory: thanks for the fucking laugh!!!!!!

This post was edited by excellence on Nov 15 2016 07:33pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 15 2016 07:33pm
I imagine that polls are so inaccurate because of the kind of person who actually partakes in them. Who answers their phone when they don't recognize the number? I would imagine most people don't, you let voicemail screen it. Then of the people who do answer, and they hear the telemarketer equivilent on the other end, who doesn't just hang up on them? I imagine very few people like to hear their own opinion so much they can't wait to spout it off to some guy in india making $1 an hour who truly doesnt give a fuck. The concept is obsolete. That makes sense to me, what I don't understand is why anyone actually pays them for their "information". You people read pollsters posts on the forums, it's blatent nonsense, who in their right mind is actually going to pay for it?
Gold: 2,489.69
Nov 15 2016 07:35pm
Quote (RiskOfFire @ Nov 15 2016 07:33pm)
I imagine that polls are so inaccurate because of the kind of person who actually partakes in them. Who answers their phone when they don't recognize the number? I would imagine most people don't, you let voicemail screen it. Then of the people who do answer, and they hear the telemarketer equivilent on the other end, who doesn't just hang up on them? I imagine very few people like to hear their own opinion so much they can't wait to spout it off to some guy in india making $1 an hour who truly doesnt give a fuck. The concept is obsolete. That makes sense to me, what I don't understand is why anyone actually pays them for their "information". You people read pollsters posts on the forums, it's blatent nonsense, who in their right mind is actually going to pay for it?

10 / 10
Gold: 40.42
Nov 15 2016 07:37pm
Quote (excellence @ 15 Nov 2016 17:32)
still here racist? go back to your little room that your "partner" bought for you.

all that while male privilege and you pissed it away to be a stay-at-home save a hoe, practicing with someone elses kid to be a parent :rofl:
you spent your 30s here on d2jsp trying to dox people's info, got banhammered and still crawled back time and time again .... get a fucking life

oh and obligatory: thanks for the fucking laugh!!!!!!

Hey look, I pointed out that your argument is weak and you talked about me at great length.

I guess that betas just can't stop obsessing over personalities long enough to have a grown up conversation.

Quote (RiskOfFire @ 15 Nov 2016 17:33)

But the polls were absolutely fine. They were off by their margin of error.

Just because you don't understand how statistics works as a discipline doesn't mean that they don't. :(
Gold: 8,933.00
Nov 15 2016 07:37pm
Quote (Pollster @ Nov 15 2016 06:48pm)
To do a little results-related cleanup:

The best analysis of the W.H. race probably has to wait on precinct and county-level data to supplement the higher-quality modeling and polling used by the campaign(s) and party committees, but no need to wait on Senate and House races. In the House, two illegal GOP gerrymanders getting tossed in VA/FL led to one guaranteed Dem pickup (VA-4), a trade (GOP-held FL-10 for FL-2), and various seats gaining an edge one way or the other. The GOP gave themselves more of an edge in FL-18 and was able to pick it up, their only other gain outside of NE-2. Remapping forced them to make FL-7 and FL-13 more Democratic and as a result Democrats picked up both.

Dems also retook IL-10, NH-1, NJ-5, NV-3 and NV-4. And with votes left uncounted in California, Dems only trail by roughly 4k votes in CA-49.

In the Senate the Democrats easily retook IL and narrowly retook NH, and held both CO/NV. The Dems could never answer the flood of billionaire money that Republican donors were pouring into these battlegrounds over the last year, and huge last-minute injections especially helped the GOP hang on in PA/NC/WI. A couple of Democrats did put together some ridiculous overperformances in losing efforts, especially in MO (Jason Kander only lost 49%-46% in a state Trump carried 56%-37%) and and FL (Patrick Murphy only lost 51%-45% after being outspent 18:1 from September onward).

The new Senate composition as of right now is 51 Republicans, 48 Democrats+Independents, and 1 outstanding (LA). Republican Treasurer John Kennedy and Democratic Public Service Commissioner Foster Campbell advanced to the December 10th runoff to fill the 100th seat.

Did you really just blame billionaires for Democrat vote totals dropping?
Gold: 39.20
Nov 15 2016 07:42pm
When did "beta" become an insult anyways?
Nov 15 2016 07:42pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 15 Nov 2016 21:37)
Hey look, I pointed out that your argument is weak and you talked about me at great length.

I guess that betas just can't stop obsessing over personalities long enough to have a grown up conversation.

my argument is strong and valid - he said his preferred poll aggregator was one that put it at 98.1% chance of a (C)linton victory. these are facts.
look man your go to is to insult people's intelligence and maturity when you're the one failed college twice, got banned for the same forum multiple times during your 30s for behaving like a child and not following simple instructions, and had to be bailed out irl so you could continue on the destined path of pissing away all your white privilege, laying around shitposting all day while hoarding calories from those in need.

e: stop being such a racist too.

Quote (Santara @ 15 Nov 2016 21:37)
Did you really just blame billionaires for Democrat vote totals dropping?

next he will blame it on racism. all those racist democrats didnt want to vote for a white woman and thats racist.

This post was edited by excellence on Nov 15 2016 07:44pm
Gold: 0.00
Nov 15 2016 07:43pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ Nov 15 2016 09:37pm)

But the polls were absolutely fine. They were off by their margin of error.

Just because you don't understand how statistics works as a discipline doesn't mean that they don't. :(

I understand those things. I also understand that rather than try to present a counter argument with some defense of polls that were wrong, their merit, or really anything of substance whatsoever, you made a little insult and a sad face, like you always do. You're barely worth replying to. Actually you're not worth replying to... so enjoy your next little insult and sad face reply.

This post was edited by RiskOfFire on Nov 15 2016 07:46pm
Gold: 40.42
Nov 15 2016 07:44pm
Quote (Impose @ 15 Nov 2016 17:42)
When did "beta" become an insult anyways?

I have gone on at great length about how this stupid misunderstanding of wolf science being misapplied by morons is a modern plague, but sometimes you've gotta use their language to get them to understand. :(

Quote (excellence @ 15 Nov 2016 17:42)
my argument is strong and valid - he said his preferred poll aggregator was one that put it at 98.1% chance of a (C)linton victory. these are facts.
look man your go to is to insult people's intelligence and maturity when you're the one failed college twice, got banned for the same forum multiple times for behaving like a child and not following simple instructions, and had to be bailed out irl so you could continue on the destined path of pissing away all your white privilege, laying around shitposting all day while hoarding calories from those in need.

It must be strong and valid, you're still talking about my life. lol
Nov 15 2016 07:46pm
Quote (AiNedeSpelCzech @ 15 Nov 2016 21:44)
I have gone on at great length about how this stupid misunderstanding of wolf science being misapplied by morons is a modern plague, but sometimes you've gotta use their language to get them to understand. :(

It must be strong and valid, you're still talking about my life. lol

every good citizen deserves some comic relief after a hard day of work. let us know when you achieve that lofty accomplishment, bigot.

obligatory: thanks for another fucking laugh!!!!!!!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1789101113Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll