d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Fall Campaign > Wh, Senate, House Elections
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jan 10 2017 04:03pm
how jay even show his face around here anymore lmao...watcha doing now polling to see what kids favorite color neopets are? I'm sure you'll do just as great as you did with all these other predictions
Gold: 20.31
Jan 10 2017 04:14pm
Quote (excellence @ Jan 10 2017 02:35pm)
like you on November 9th? why would he do that?
obligatory: thanks for another fucking laugh

I really would hope it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that a Republican incumbent president is the greatest possible gift that I can be given professionally, especially when that person is Donald Trump. This is not 3-dimensional chess.

Quote (thesnipa @ Jan 10 2017 02:41pm)
you revived a months old thread, i made a joke at your expense. deal with it B)

What's the joke? They won't close the thread unless I randomly go on some spree where I flame you into oblivion (probably on the basis that you have an embarrassingly-low level of comprehension for the subject matter you comment on here every day), unless I have some kind of personal feud with one of them individually, or unless someone posts a banned image or link.

There's never going to be a time when discussion of the 2016 GE is taboo here. Whenever there's an update of the 2016 campaign that (should) inform analysis of that campaign, rather than driving another thread about a different subject off-topic I'm probably going to update this one. If you don't like it, you know where to go cry.

Gold: 0.00
Jan 10 2017 04:20pm
this has to be embarrassing lmao...even after he loses he continues to dig a trench of bullshit
Gold: 57.00
Jan 10 2017 04:23pm
Quote (Pollster @ 10 Jan 2017 18:14)
I really would hope it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to deduce that a Republican incumbent president is the greatest possible gift that I can be given professionally, especially when that person is Donald Trump. This is not 3-dimensional chess.

What's the joke? They won't close the thread unless I randomly go on some spree where I flame you into oblivion (probably on the basis that you have an embarrassingly-low level of comprehension for the subject matter you comment on here every day), unless I have some kind of personal feud with one of them individually, or unless someone posts a banned image or link.

There's never going to be a time when discussion of the 2016 GE is taboo here. Whenever there's an update of the 2016 campaign that (should) inform analysis of that campaign, rather than driving another thread about a different subject off-topic I'm probably going to update this one. If you don't like it, you know where to go cry.

yeah have fun playing all-out defense in 2018. what now all of sudden you the 2000 ravens?

speaking of 3-d chess look at this foresight:
Quote (Pollster @ 18 Jul 2015 12:23)
Clinton would win in an electoral landslide. I know people like to have fun discussing fringe candidates but anyone who would attempt to argue otherwise is clearly clueless regarding national and state politics. Clinton would receive at least 347 EVs, and could theoretically push into the 370s-380s if she was fortunate enough to have 6-8 months of campaigning against Trump as the Republican standard-bearer.

The amusing thing is that Trump's electoral viability is little different than most of the other Republicans running. Bush, Walker, Rubio, and Kasich are all capable of forcing a tight election and even winning in certain environments but most of the other primary candidates would fare as poorly as Trump would.

obligatory: thanks for the fucking laugh
Gold: 20.31
Jan 10 2017 05:44pm
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Jan 10 2017 03:20pm)
this has to be embarrassing lmao...even after he loses he continues to dig a trench of bullshit

I'm not sure what you're referring to when you say "loses," my clients were overwhelmingly successful in 2016. I don't think I could have reasonably asked for a better performance to build on the successes of 2013, 2014, and 2015. We staked out a lot of hard territory and we won almost all of it.

Quote (excellence @ Jan 10 2017 03:23pm)
yeah have fun playing all-out defense in 2018. what now all of sudden you the 2000 ravens?

I'm surprised you keep trying this same failed ploy after it has blown up in your face so many times. Just like the last time you tried to parse it: you're merely validating my exceptionally-high political acumen. We already know that's the exact electoral map we were getting prior to the Comey Swan disrupting it at the last possible moment. Where do you think pretending that the election wasn't on that course gets you?

As far as 2018 goes: you really, really need to inform yourself of just basic electoral information before you start reflexively regurgitating this kind of stuff. The 2018 Senate map is heavy on red states, but the (gerrymandered) House districts will largely be the same unless any more of the GOP's illegal maps get tossed. Most of the gubernatorial races are completely wide-open. The outlook for those 3 offices nationally are night-and-day different.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic New Poll