d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Europe Is Weak And Suicidal > Especially Sweden
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,444.13
Sep 20 2015 04:44pm
any thread created by seth is insta-fail

proven he is retarded multiple times over
Gold: 678.00
Sep 20 2015 04:55pm
Quote (Golden_Order @ 20 Sep 2015 18:35)
Also many immigrants dont integrate and form cities and communities of their own with their own islamic rules (see examples in Belgium, the Netherlands and UK where the police cant even enter those cities, they are called "No go zones").

Not denying there are ghetto's, although nothing comparable to anything in North or South America, but there are no 'no-go zones' in Belgium.

Also, there was 1 political organisation that promoted Sharia here. Been illegal and it's leader jailed for a while now.

So I dunno where you get your infirmation from, but it's bogus.
Gold: 500.00
Sep 20 2015 05:15pm
Gold: 285.00
Sep 21 2015 09:06am
Quote (Neptunus @ Sep 20 2015 03:56pm)
Second generation immigrants tend to have problems fitting in. Maybe that's the point of dogging out the Aryan princesses? Their kids are gonna be white and then you'd have no way of knowing whom to discriminate against. What a shame! :lol:

Not only do they have problems fitting in, they don't even identify with their parents and their culture. Yes, it is hard to change; even improvement in station is difficult.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 21 2015 11:09am
Quote (Gastly @ Sep 20 2015 01:16pm)
uh, there's actually a one on one correlation with the changes in the Swedish law and crime statistics. it seems like you're not familiar with the system - Sweden categorises all instances of rape separately, so if someone has been raped repeatedly for a year they'll count all of the rapes as individual cases as opposed to most other countries where the cases would be lumped together. http://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

also, 1985 was the year that the Swedish system of granting asylum was changed and the 80's/90's already saw loads of asylum seekers going to Sweden. idk where you got your info about the 90's from.

You sure that you are not trolling, are you?.... if you get raped 10 times, it counts as 10 rapes, in what part of the world, being raped 10 times counts as one?, are you sure you are not trolling in this topic?. Making ridiculous arguments like this makes me think you are just trolling.

Quote (Gastly @ Sep 20 2015 01:16pm)
yeah there was that one claim from Fox News, to which actual Britons laughed their arses off. the 10th area of Paris has some nice restaurants if you ever happen to visit - i guess i must've just missed out on the Islamic rulings though. didn't see any in the countries that you mentioned regardless of the city.
the zus actually receive increased police attention and funding, which kind of goes contrary to what you said.

British people laugh their ass off at the destruction of their country?. I have spoken with british people and they have said the total opposite of what you say. They dont find it funny. Also, I dont live in the USA, so I dont watch Fox news. Im talking about info coming from documentaries and friends (and family members) who live in Europe. Maybe you europeans are too brainwashed by the system and media, and accept your own degradation and destruction to the point in which you defend it with passion. But any people from any part of the world can see with their own eyes how weak and lack of character the european people have turned into. Hey man, its your loss not mine. You are free to defend those who are changing and degrading your country and continent. ;)

PS: I have had islamic friends, so I have no problem with muslims. My point is that all races and/or religions have uneducated undesired people that act the same. Uneducated and undesired people act as monkeys with no respect and no consideration for nobody, in our case, its the hispanic gangs who behave like monkeys (at least in the USA they have started talking openly about it, and we decent hispanics hate these gangs as much as any american*), just like the islamic radicals that are invading europe and imposing their ideas and rules to the weak and lack of character europeans. I call out and speak against these animal-behavior groups. I am careful as to not generalize though, because not all hispanics are like those gang members and not all muslims are like those radical jihadits who want to impose their law everywhere. But you have to open your eyes and accept that bringing uneducated and undesired immigration in those large quantities without any control will eventually destroy your country.

* I have family (close family and cousins, etc) living in the USA and friends too. They got into the USA legally (working and students visas) and they all oppose illegal immigration. Because we know how uncontrolled undesired immigration destroyed Venezuela, so they wouldnt want the same to happen in their current home/country. You could make a poll about illegal immigration and I would dare to say 90% of the legal hispanics immigrants would oppose illegal immigration. Im giving the 90% number out of thin air, but from my experience speaking about it with family members and friends, I think that number is accurate.

Someone said, it can be fixed in one generation. Well, no it cant, because you will be overwhelmed and like I said before, they reproduce like rabbits, and then their children will also reproduce like rabbits too, so they wont have the mindset of a responsible man with a normal family, instead, they have children with different girls, and at the same time girls have 7 children of 7 different guys/boys, and the whole thing happens again in the next generation. They dont get education, they wont have the resources to educate themselves nor their children, nor will they be able to rise their children with moral and values, most of those children dont even meet their fathers, since those "fathers" just got the girls pregnant and went away to get another one pregnant and so on. At the end its all a fucking mess and the result is that you have generations of people with no values and no morals and no nothing, if they dont care about their own lives, what makes you think they will be role model citizens that will contribute with society?. Please think. It happened here, so we already experienced it. You guys just dont want to accept the truth.

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Sep 21 2015 11:29am
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 21 2015 11:17am
Your thread seems to be based on a bad premise. The answer to the question is "for humanitarian reasons", which handily discounts your economic arguments. humanitarian works are never going to be a good economic choice, its giving money for nothing or next to nothing in return. I would say the humanitarian efforts also somewhat discount your arguments against possible terrorists. Even if those doing humanitarian work accept that 1% of the refugees they take in are terrorists (made up the number not an actual stat) they would still likely take on the refugees in favor of the struggling 99%.
Sep 21 2015 11:23am
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 21 2015 12:47pm)
Your thread seems to be based on a bad premise. The answer to the question is "for humanitarian reasons", which handily discounts your economic arguments. humanitarian works are never going to be a good economic choice, its giving money for nothing or next to nothing in return. I would say the humanitarian efforts also somewhat discount your arguments against possible terrorists. Even if those doing humanitarian work accept that 1% of the refugees they take in are terrorists (made up the number not an actual stat) they would still likely take on the refugees in favor of the struggling 99%.

Then why dont they go to Saudi Arabia? or the gulf states? Kuwait? etc?. Those are VERY rich countries with low population, they have the same culture and language, those countries have the resources to provide refuge for them. Why is Sweden responsible* for something that is happening thousands of miles away and that they werent even involved. It is not their responsibility, Sweden is just being plain and fucking stupid.

* I was watching a video posted in the first page of this topic, it was a debate between swedish and danish government members, and the swedish members were saying that getting refugees were their "responsibility", wtf? no it isnt lol. It is not their responsibility, they had nothing to do with that mess in the middle east and Africa. The "its our responsibility" thing, is just an excuse to convince the weak-minded lack of character swedish people.

Quote (hATemOnkEy @ Sep 20 2015 06:25pm)
Not denying there are ghetto's, although nothing comparable to anything in North or South America, but there are no 'no-go zones' in Belgium.

For now, because its starting. But as times goes on, it will get as worse as how it is down here with the very poor zones. Its just a matter of 2 or 3 decades.

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Sep 21 2015 11:51am
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 21 2015 12:14pm
Quote (Golden_Order @ Sep 21 2015 11:23am)
Then why dont they go to Saudi Arabia? or the gulf states? Kuwait? etc?. Those are VERY rich countries with low population, they have the same culture and language, those countries have the resources to provide refuge for them. Why is Sweden responsible* for something that is happening thousands of miles away and that they werent even involved. It is not their responsibility, Sweden is just being plain and fucking stupid.

* I was watching a video posted in the first page of this topic, it was a debate between swedish and danish government members, and the swedish members were saying that getting refugees were their "responsibility", wtf? no it isnt lol. It is not their responsibility, they had nothing to do with that mess in the middle east and Africa. The "its our responsibility" thing, is just an excuse to convince the weak-minded lack of character swedish people.

For now, because its starting. But as times goes on, it will get as worse as how it is down here with the very poor zones. Its just a matter of 2 or 3 decades.

You seem to be blinded by hatred, quite sad to even read your posts with the lack of compassion they show. I agree that it should be a "Gulf problem", but it isn't. Not only because some of the issues were caused by European influence but also because the Gulf has shown they wont take on refugees. They should, but they will not. The Saudis would watch every refugee die on their border before taking on even a single one.

But as i said before you seem to be looking at the issue wrong altogether. The swedish govt., and many other govts., understand that taking on refugees doesnt make their country stronger. In fact they understand it makes them weaker. It is an effect they weigh against their humanitarian efforts.

The reality is that Islamic migrants simply aren't having the effect on Europe that fear mongerers are trying to suggest. The population increase for Europe taking on 1/2 of Syria's entire population is under a 1% increase. Economically governments can justify the costs of giving asylum to refugees for much less than most people suggest.
Gold: 633.87
Sep 21 2015 12:19pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 21 2015 01:14pm)
You seem to be blinded by hatred, quite sad to even read your posts with the lack of compassion they show. I agree that it should be a "Gulf problem", but it isn't. Not only because some of the issues were caused by European influence but also because the Gulf has shown they wont take on refugees. They should, but they will not. The Saudis would watch every refugee die on their border before taking on even a single one.

But as i said before you seem to be looking at the issue wrong altogether. The swedish govt., and many other govts., understand that taking on refugees doesnt make their country stronger. In fact they understand it makes them weaker. It is an effect they weigh against their humanitarian efforts.

The reality is that Islamic migrants simply aren't having the effect on Europe that fear mongerers are trying to suggest. The population increase for Europe taking on 1/2 of Syria's entire population is under a 1% increase. Economically governments can justify the costs of giving asylum to refugees for much less than most people suggest.

Let's not confuse economic migration with the need to aid refugees.

Generous welfare states provide an enormous incentive for migrants. Welfare systems depend on relative equality to ensure that there are enough payees to take care of the (temporary) poor.

Migrants have, over several generations, failed to assimilate in some of the high profile test cases (E.g. Sweden), this clearly isn't sustainable in the long-run, they're disproportionately drawing on state resources.
Sep 21 2015 01:18pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 21 2015 01:44pm)

Hatred?, I'm not blinded by hatred, I'm speaking about facts. If talking about facts in a clear direct way is called "hatred" and "lack of compassion" according to you, then that means the education system and media in your countries have manipulated your minds during the last decade(s) through light (almost unnoticeable) but constant brainwashing, to make you think that talking about facts is hatred and lack of compassion. I can assure you I'm not blinded by hatred, I'm actually a very happy man with a good life. I'm just warning you people of the abyss you are starting to enter to willingly.

You people remind me of the images and videos of the european people right when WW1 started, when they were marching and celebrating on the streets and trains the beginning of the war like it was something glorious and great. Little did they know the hell that was going to break loose in their lives (not only in that war, but also in the following one which was a direct consequence of the first one). I'm not saying this is a war, but it will be the degradation and destruction of what you currently know as Europe. The Europe of 2050 or 2060 will be something VERY DIFFERENT than what it was in the 70s 80s 90s. The new generations of 2050 and 2060 wont notice it obviously, they will think its normal, but the older people will see the change with frustration since they wont be able to do anything anymore because it will be too late.

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Sep 21 2015 01:21pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234569Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll