d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Europe Is Weak And Suicidal > Especially Sweden
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 21 2015 01:27pm
Quote (Golden_Order @ Sep 21 2015 01:18pm)
Hatred?, I'm not blinded by hatred, I'm speaking about facts. If talking about facts in a clear direct way is called "hatred" and "lack of compassion" according to you, then that means the education system and media in your countries have manipulated your minds during the last decade(s) through light (almost unnoticeable) but constant brainwashing, to make you think that talking about facts is hatred and lack of compassion. I can assure you I'm not blinded by hatred, I'm actually a very happy man with a good life. I'm just warning you people of the abyss you are starting to enter to willingly.

You people remind me of the images and videos of the european people right when WW1 started, when they were marching and celebrating on the streets and trains the beginning of the war like it was something glorious and great. Little did they know the hell that was going to break loose in their lives (not only in that war, but also in the following one which was a direct consequence of the first one). I'm not saying this is a war, but it will be the degradation and destruction of what you currently know as Europe. The Europe of 2050 or 2060 will be something VERY DIFFERENT than what it was in the 70s 80s 90s. The new generations of 2050 and 2060 wont notice it obviously, they will think its normal, but the older people will see the change with frustration since they wont be able to do anything anymore because it will be too late.

If you want to talk about facts lets do that. Please explain how this fact will result in the destruction that you claim is coming for Europe.

1/2 of Syria's population (which has been displaced by the war) is equal to about a .6% increase in Europe's population.

How exactly is the .6% going to have the detrimental impacts on Europe that you claim? Especially when we consider many would return to a stabilized Syria if that day comes.
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Sep 21 2015 02:50pm
Quote (Golden_Order @ Sep 21 2015 08:09pm)
You sure that you are not trolling, are you?.... if you get raped 10 times, it counts as 10 rapes, in what part of the world, being raped 10 times counts as one?, are you sure you are not trolling in this topic?.

as you obviously didn't read the article i'll quote it for you here.

Quote (Brottsförebyggande rådet)
In Sweden there is a comparatively broad definition of what constitutes rape. This means that more sexual crimes are registered as rape than in most other countries. A comparative victim survey between European countries does however not put Sweden at the top of the list.
Rape is a crime that strongly violates integrity, and must be taken very seriously. Therefore we must also be responsible when using figures that describe rape. Currently, there is a discussion about the level of rape in Sweden compared to other European countries, where the discussion is based on statistics about reported crimes.

Within established research about levels of crime and crime development, people are agreed that it is not possible to evaluate and compare the actual levels of violent crimes (such as rape) between countries by comparing the number of crimes reported to the police. This is because there are significant differences between the judicial systems of countries and systems for creating statistics showing crimes reported to the police.

Broader definition and extensive registration
Firstly, in Sweden there is a noticeably broad definition of what constitutes rape. This means that more acts in Sweden are regarded and registered as rape than in the majority of other countries. Secondly, in Sweden a lot of effort is made to register all cases that can be suspected to be rape. As this is done at a very early stage of the process, cases are included that later turn out to be some other sex crime, or even no crime at all. In addition to this, all individual acts are registered — not just the latest occasion or the main crime. In many other countries cases like these are filtered out and do not show up in the statistics.

And it is not only in the area of rape where these differences are noticeable. Sweden stands out within the entire area of crimes against the person in particular, because the registration of crime is more extensive than in the majority of other countries in Europe. This forms the background to, for example, the fact that ten times as many cases of assault are registered in Sweden as in Greece.

Exposure to sex crimes average
Instead of looking at the statistics for crimes reported — which in any case merely show a proportion of the actual number of crimes — criminologists instead recommend comparisons between countries based on large surveys of the general public, so-called victim surveys. Sex crimes, such as rape, are in themselves not easy to investigate using victim surveys, as they relate to sensitive experiences and because the attitude to sex crimes varies between countries.

But in the victim survey that exists that permits basic comparison between levels of exposure to sex crimes in ten European countries, Sweden does not top the list, as in the reporting statistics. Instead, Sweden is around the average mark, which is also the case for assaults and threats, despite the fact that compared to other countries, we have many such crimes reported. However, the fact that we are not any worse than many other countries does not mean that the situation is good. If any rape is committed, the level is too high.

now, according to Uppsala University quoting Brottsförebyggande rådet (The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention)
"Vid åtta av tio anmälda våldtäkter är förövaren bekant med offret. 32 procent av de polisanmälda våldtäkterna har enligt statistiken skett inom en nära relation"
in eight out of ten cases in reported rapes the rapist was previously known to the victim. according to the police's statistics 32 percent of rapes are committed by people in close relations.

this, combined with the changes in what defines as sexual assault and how repeated sexual assaults are put into statistics (which, as i told you are behind the clear spikes in the statistics. you are familiar with the trends there, aren't you?)
in most countries familial rape that continues for, say, a year all of the individual rapes aren't classified separately.

Making ridiculous arguments like this makes me think you are just trolling

i asked you to familiarise yourself with the subject, which you did not. in fact it seems like you didn't even read the post to which you were replying to, which is an odd way to approach any discussion at all.

Quote (Golden_Order @ Sep 20 2015 08:28pm)
I have seen many news articles, video documentaries and I have friends living in Europe

oh, but that's pretty much the only time i've heard about such claims being made by any news agency. i actually tried googling it a bit but i only found some neo-nazi and fringe-right websites. should i interpret what you're saying as something along the lines of "you Europeans who live in Europe and who have been to the places in question are in fact brain washed by the state / mass media!". i don't see how Neo-Nazi websites are any better than whatever this "mass media" that you think i follow is. why is it that they claim that the 7xx zus are "no-go zones" when that is quite clearly and demonstrably not the case?

you claimed that there are towns where Europeans and the police don't go. now it's time for you to name them. Den Haag wasn't under Sharia, neither was Lyons, nor was Birmingham, nor was Amsterdam nor Berlin nor Munchen nor Bonn nor... where are these towns? sure, there's loads of crime that correlates with poverty in, say, Malmö, but the times i've been either there or in Stockholm i've never once met anything at all that even faintly resembles a shariah zone. have you some better sources on the subject?

Someone said, it can be fixed in one generation. Well, no it cant, because you will be overwhelmed and like I said before, they reproduce like rabbits, and then their children will also reproduce like rabbits too, so they wont have the mindset of a responsible man with a normal family, instead, they have children with different girls, and at the same time girls have 7 children of 7 different guys/boys, and the whole thing happens again in the next generation.

actually the birth rates drop already by second generation and "generation 1.5". there have been actual studies about this y'know, and the effect is pretty well known - the drop's especially strong with improving education and jobs, but it's still there even when there isn't that much of a massive change in socio-economical status (at least in Germany - in Sweden the rates are unchanged if education and employment don't improve). why have you not familiarised yourself with them before making your claims? or have you got some other sources than German / Swedish figures/research? the French ones won't help, but if you've got statistics on how the birth rates have developed beween generational changes in British immigrants i'd be more than interested to hear about them.

0/10 thread & 0/10 posts, 100% d2jsp quality up here.

This post was edited by Gastly on Sep 21 2015 03:18pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 21 2015 03:52pm
as you obviously didn't read the article i'll quote it for you here.

now, according to Uppsala University quoting Brottsförebyggande rådet (The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention)
"Vid åtta av tio anmälda våldtäkter är förövaren bekant med offret. 32 procent av de polisanmälda våldtäkterna har enligt statistiken skett inom en nära relation"
in eight out of ten cases in reported rapes the rapist was previously known to the victim. according to the police's statistics 32 percent of rapes are committed by people in close relations.

this, combined with the changes in what defines as sexual assault and how repeated sexual assaults are put into statistics (which, as i told you are behind the clear spikes in the statistics. you are familiar with the trends there, aren't you?)
in most countries familial rape that continues for, say, a year all of the individual rapes aren't classified separately.

i asked you to familiarise yourself with the subject, which you did not. in fact it seems like you didn't even read the post to which you were replying to, which is an odd way to approach any discussion at all.

I didnt bother reading the article because I dont have time to waste reading articles in this moment. If you want to make a point, this is what the post option is about. Make a point with your own words or make a quick review about what the article is talking about. I dont have an obligation nor is my job to read an article nor do I care if you listen to what I say or not. I speak what I have read/seen/studied/told by close people, and I make the comparison to what has happened here in my country. I explained it with my own words, if you want to say Sweden's rape rate has not increased because of technicalities or some other BS, if you want to say undesired uneducated immigration has improved Sweden, then go ahead, I'm not stopping you. I dont care about Sweden, is not my country, I'm just pointing out the fact how weak and "ball-less" they have become for the reasons I already explained. You made your point trying to minimize or hide the increasing raping in Sweden, you made your point saying Sweden has become a better place now, I made my point that is all the contrary. Period.

oh, but that's pretty much the only time i've heard about such claims being made by any news agency. i actually tried googling it a bit but i only found some neo-nazi and fringe-right websites. should i interpret what you're saying as something along the lines of "you Europeans who live in Europe and who have been to the places in question are in fact brain washed by the state / mass media!". i don't see how Neo-Nazi websites are any better than whatever this "mass media" that you think i follow is. why is it that they claim that the 7xx zus are "no-go zones" when that is quite clearly and demonstrably not the case?

Nazi this nazi that nazi bleh bloh blah blah blah blah... sorry you lost me here.

you claimed that there are towns where Europeans and the police don't go. now it's time for you to name them. Den Haag wasn't under Sharia, neither was Lyons, nor was Birmingham, nor was Amsterdam nor Berlin nor Munchen nor Bonn nor... where are these towns? sure, there's loads of crime that correlates with poverty in, say, Malmö, but the times i've been either there or in Stockholm i've never once met anything at all that even faintly resembles a shariah zone. have you some better sources on the subject?

There are thousands of towns in Europe, how can I know the names of these towns?. I havent researched the names of these towns because I dont care about Europe. So It is not my job to go search and make a thesis investigation about the places, names and statistics of the towns taken over (by imposing their law) by radical islam. It isnt my obligation to go search for names of cities of countries I give a shit about. I'm just warning about what I have seen in documentaries and what friends and families (in Europe) have told me. I believe them. Like me, they have seen the end result of undesired and uneducated immigration in our country, but they left the country, I stayed because I chose to stay, because this is my home as shitty as it is. They see the parallelism with what is happening there with what happened here. You dont see it because you are naive and you havent experienced it. Thats why I said in another topic that for naive people like you (naive because of years and years of brainwashing and mind conditioning), it takes 20 or 30 more years to realize the truth, when the reality of what you were warned decades ago hits your face hard, and when that happens it will be too late.

actually the birth rates drop already by second generation

Bullshit.

and "generation 1.5".there have been actual studies about this y'know, and the effect is pretty well known - the drop's especially strong with improving education and jobs, but it's still there even when there isn't that much of a massive change in socio-economical status (at least in Germany - in Sweden the rates are unchanged if education and employment don't improve). why have you not familiarised yourself with them before making your claims? or have you got some other sources than German / Swedish figures/research? the French ones won't help, but if you've got statistics on how the birth rates have developed beween generational changes in British immigrants i'd be more than interested to hear about them.

0/10 thread & 0/10 posts, 100% d2jsp quality up here

Bullshit again. Who makes these "studies"? people with ties with economic interests and corporations that need cheap labor/workforce (from the uneducated immigration). This is the core of everything, they need the cheap labor/workforce without giving a shit about how they are destroying their countries. Of course they are going to lie and bring "studies" made by who the fuck knows, with the purpose of promoting their agenda, so people brainwashed like you eat it all completely, thinking you are bringing refugees for humanitarian and good reasons "oh supreme defender of the weak and poor, all hail you", yeah right. They are using the middle east chaos to bring soon-to-be cheap labor/workforce (and people who will eventually give them political support in some cases), and claim is all for humanitarian reasons. Funny thing is that thousands of those "refugees" are from countries with no wars at all lol.

Try to fool your fellow brainwashed europeans with this trash. You wont fool anyone elsewhere.

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Sep 21 2015 04:03pm
Sep 21 2015 04:18pm
Gastly, I want you to answer me the following questions with a "YES" or "NOT".

1) Have raping rates increased in Sweden with the entrance of uneducated/undesired immigrants? YES or NOT
2) Is it safe to walk (especially young girls) in Sweden near neighborhoods filled with these uneducated/undesired immigrants? YES or NOT
3) Have life conditions improved in Sweden since the massive uneducated/undesired immigration started? YES or NOT

Can you answer them with a YES or NOT?, please no need for "nazi this nazi that" blabbering and no articles BS here. Just YES or NOT.

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Sep 21 2015 04:20pm
Gold: 0.76
Sep 21 2015 04:36pm
Quote (Golden_Order @ 21 Sep 2015 17:18)

1) Have raping rates increased in Sweden with the entrance of uneducated/undesired immigrants? YES or NOT
2) Is it safe to walk (especially young girls) in Sweden near neighborhoods filled with these uneducated/undesired immigrants? YES or NOT
3) Have life conditions improved in Sweden since the massive uneducated/undesired immigration started? YES or NOT

Can you answer them with a YES or NOT?, please no need for "nazi this nazi that" blabbering and no articles BS here. Just YES or NOT.

You and your questions aren't worth the time, You don't read other people's views yet you write walls of fucking text expecting people to waste their time on your bigoted hate filled lies and misconceptions? GTFO rando
Sep 21 2015 05:04pm
Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Sep 21 2015 06:06pm)
You and your questions aren't worth the time, You don't read other people's views yet you write walls of fucking text expecting people to waste their time on your bigoted hate filled lies and misconceptions? GTFO rando

Enough said.

Three simple questions whose answers can be "YES" or "NOT. Instead of answering with YES or NOT, this man decides to insult the person making the fair easy questions, then proceeds to "throw me out of my own topic" with the words "GTFO rando", all of this because the truth is too hard to grasp. Nice.

By the way:

You don't read other people's views

Oh yes I do, and I respect them. I just told him that I didnt read the article he linked me to, I did however replied to his and everyone else's posts, as long as they write them with their own words. Like I said before, write with your own words your own points of views, dont lead me to articles written by who knows who with what intentions following who knows what agenda. Defend your point of view with your own words, its that simple.

No need for insults. The insulting just shows you dont have anything else to reply, because the truth is too hard to grasp and admit I guess.

This post was edited by Golden_Order on Sep 21 2015 05:11pm
Gold: 0.76
Sep 21 2015 06:29pm
Quote (Golden_Order @ 21 Sep 2015 18:04)
Enough said.

Three simple questions whose answers can be "YES" or "NOT. Instead of answering with YES or NOT, this man decides to insult the person making the fair easy questions, then proceeds to "throw me out of my own topic" with the words "GTFO rando", all of this because the truth is too hard to grasp. Nice.

By the way:

Oh yes I do, and I respect them. I just told him that I didnt read the article he linked me to, I did however replied to his and everyone else's posts, as long as they write them with their own words. Like I said before, write with your own words your own points of views, dont lead me to articles written by who knows who with what intentions following who knows what agenda. Defend your point of view with your own words, its that simple.

No need for insults. The insulting just shows you dont have anything else to reply, because the truth is too hard to grasp and admit I guess.

Quote (Golden_Order @ 21 Sep 2015 18:04)
Someone said, it can be fixed in one generation. Well, no it cant, because you will be overwhelmed and like I said before, they reproduce like rabbits, and then their children will also reproduce like rabbits too, so they wont have the mindset of a responsible man with a normal family, instead, they have children with different girls, and at the same time girls have 7 children of 7 different guys/boys, and the whole thing happens again in the next generation. They dont get education, they wont have the resources to educate themselves nor their children, nor will they be able to rise their children with moral and values, most of those children dont even meet their fathers, since those "fathers" just got the girls pregnant and went away to get another one pregnant and so on. At the end its all a fucking mess and the result is that you have generations of people with no values and no morals and no nothing, if they dont care about their own lives, what makes you think they will be role model citizens that will contribute with society?. Please think. It happened here, so we already experienced it. You guys just dont want to accept the truth.

It's your continued hate filled bigoted rants like the ones up above that make you very insultable
Gold: 129.89
Sep 21 2015 11:37pm
Quote (Golden_Order @ Sep 20 2015 09:48am)
I would like to ask swedish people (the rest of the europeans are welcome to join the discussion) why do they welcome undesired-uneducated immigration with open arms even if evidence is showing that your country is slowly falling down in terms of quality of life. Undesired-uneducated immigration didnt work in Venezuela and we are all hispanics here, what makes you think it will work between two societies totally different? (Africa+Middle Easterns cultures vs Swedish/European culture) is not going to work, it never works not even when the cultures are the same.

At the end of the 50s decade, we reached the point in which we used to be the most prosperous and stable country in Latin America (many europeans came to Venezuela during the 40s and 50s and helped turn Venezuela into the most prosperous country of Latin America). Then the neo-socialist populist governments of AD and COPEI decided to bring the worst of the society from our neighboring countries so these undesired immigrants would vote for them in the elections (the lazy, the uneducated, the criminals escaping their countries, etc etc, who then reproduced like rabbits and their children continued reproducing like rabbits with no responsibilities) of Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and Bolivia flooded Venezuela in the 60s, 70s and 80s, which ended in a disastrous result: Our identity, decency, morals, and so many more aspects of life like security, education, etc, faded away because those who came never felt part of this country, so they didnt respect the law and didnt care about our national customs etc. Eventually Venezuela became something very different to what it was in the 50s (I'm not old but if you talk to anyone over 70 years old, they cal tell you how different and shitty everything is now compared to those years and if you read Venezuelan history you can confirm this), hence becoming a shithole with ignorant-less-smart people who eventually became easily manipulated to fall under the lies and deceits of Hugo Chavez who finished the job AD and COPEI started (finished to destroy the last remains of a working society and turned us into slaves). Now our people are just slaves, but my point is that it began with bringing undesired immigration is large uncontrolled quantities like its happening right now in Sweden and many other european countries.

Why are you allowing this to happen?, why are you so weak?, why are you "suiciding" yourself like this?. Having love for your country and your culture is not racism, is has nothing to do with nazis or facism. Man up and defend what is yours!, thats not racism!, this happened to us already and we lost our country and 40-50 years later we have been subjugated and we are now a neo-slave society, I would hate to see this happen to successful countries (especially in Europe).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

Or is it that you guys hate yourselves or what the fuck is wrong with you?

because if they dont welcome them, they would be considered racists duh :)
Gold: 678.00
Sep 22 2015 01:39am
Quote (Golden_Order @ 21 Sep 2015 19:23)
For now, because its starting. But as times goes on, it will get as worse as how it is down here with the very poor zones. Its just a matter of 2 or 3 decades.

Or how about I don't accept a random prediction from someone who clearly is very against helping refugees?
Especially when they already produced false information about my country...
Gold: 678.00
Sep 22 2015 01:42am
Quote (Golden_Order @ 22 Sep 2015 00:18)

He actually made some good points, which you expressly stated you would not read.

Why would he reply to you any further?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1345679Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll