d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Europe Is Weak And Suicidal > Especially Sweden
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 633.87
Sep 20 2015 11:25am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Sep 20 2015 12:21pm)

too complicated for you, just go vote for trump

I'm always astounded at how far you guys go to blame the West for everything and anything that goes wrong in this world.
Gold: 0.00
Sep 20 2015 11:28am
Quote (Gastly @ Sep 20 2015 12:36pm)
are you familiar with how Sweden counts cases of rape? it's a bit different from most other countries. the concept of sexual assault is also a bit larger in the Swedish judicial system. the only actual jump in dem statistics came when the way that sexual assault enters Swedish statistics was altered.

Rape is rape my friend. Why were those "rape reports" almost zero during the 90s, and why did it increase at the same time Sweden started opening their country with no control?. Rape and sexual abuse increased with the undesired immigration. Thats a fact, no matter how you want to twist it.

how about the communities that Christian Aramaics have formed? and i'm very sure that they don't have "Islamic rules" apart from that one case in Britain a few years back in which those few converts went around placing stickers on stuff.
also "Zone urbaine sensible" isn't a no-go zone, idk where that rumour started from. are you sure that the police can't enter Rotterdam, Haag or Birmingham?

I have seen many news articles, video documentaries and I have friends living in Europe, that can confirm to me that there are islamic-rule zones in european cities in which the police doesnt even dare to enter because its dangerous, and the police forces arent allowed to enforce the law to avoid "offending" the islamic religion-customs (for example, a lot of people praying in the streets of Paris blocking the traffic. They were breaking the law but the government doesnt allow the police to enforce the law because it would offend the religious people etc). There are many more examples.

everything seems to be about Venezuela to you.
lol no tho.

I'm just using my country because the parallelism is impressive.
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Sep 20 2015 11:46am
Quote (Golden_Order @ Sep 20 2015 08:28pm)
Rape is rape my friend. Why were those "rape reports" almost zero during the 90s, and why did it increase at the same time Sweden started opening their country with no control?. Rape and sexual abuse increased with the undesired immigration. Thats a fact, no matter how you want to twist it.

uh, there's actually a one on one correlation with the changes in the Swedish law and crime statistics. it seems like you're not familiar with the system - Sweden categorises all instances of rape separately, so if someone has been raped repeatedly for a year they'll count all of the rapes as individual cases as opposed to most other countries where the cases would be lumped together. http://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

also, 1985 was the year that the Swedish system of granting asylum was changed and the 80's/90's already saw loads of asylum seekers going to Sweden. idk where you got your info about the 90's from.

Quote (Golden_Order @ Sep 20 2015 08:28pm)
I have seen many news articles, video documentaries and I have friends living in Europe, that can confirm to me that there are islamic-rule zones in european cities in which the police doesnt even dare to enter because its dangerous, and the police forces arent allowed to enforce the law to avoid "offending" the islamic religion-customs (for example, a lot of people praying in the streets of Paris blocking the traffic. They were breaking the law but the government doesnt allow the police to enforce the law because it would offend the religious people etc). There are many more examples.

yeah there was that one claim from Fox News, to which actual Britons laughed their arses off. the 10th area of Paris has some nice restaurants if you ever happen to visit - i guess i must've just missed out on the Islamic rulings though. didn't see any in the countries that you mentioned regardless of the city.
the zus actually receive increased police attention and funding, which kind of goes contrary to what you said.

This post was edited by Gastly on Sep 20 2015 11:52am
Gold: 581.00
Sep 20 2015 12:33pm
In 1944 Sweden agreed on very short notice to accept 100,000 refugees from Finland and during September & October there were about 3000 refugees entering the country on a daily basis, with a total of 56,000 during these 2 months. And if we were ever faced with a similar situation you have to ask yourself and as a nation, would you save them or close the border and let them suffer? The price of in-action is not a price that anyone can pay.
And I can't say our ability to take in refugees today is any worse than it was back then, and during the baltic crisis we had a similar level of refugee intake as we have today and looking back at all this, for us it has been a story of success in pure economical terms. It has also been found that the level of eduaction has never before been so high as today among refugees.

I recently read that between 1995 to 2005 in the USA more than 25% of all new science & technology startup companies had atleast 1 foreign-born founder and 2005 they accounted for $52 billion in revenue and employed more then 450,000 people. In Silicon Valley the same period it was found that 52% of Silicon Valley's new startups had a foreign-born founder.

Gold: 83.30
Sep 20 2015 12:36pm
Quote (Gastly @ Sep 20 2015 05:46pm)
uh, there's actually a one on one correlation with the changes in the Swedish law and crime statistics. it seems like you're not familiar with the system - Sweden categorises all instances of rape separately, so if someone has been raped repeatedly for a year they'll count all of the rapes as individual cases as opposed to most other countries where the cases would be lumped together. http://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

also, 1985 was the year that the Swedish system of granting asylum was changed and the 80's/90's already saw loads of asylum seekers going to Sweden. idk where you got your info about the 90's from.

yeah there was that one claim from Fox News, to which actual Britons laughed their arses off. the 10th area of Paris has some nice restaurants if you ever happen to visit - i guess i must've just missed out on the Islamic rulings though. didn't see any in the countries that you mentioned regardless of the city.
the zus actually receive increased police attention and funding, which kind of goes contrary to what you said.

Scaremongering is a successful tactic it seems.
Gold: 500.00
Sep 20 2015 01:08pm
Quote (bogie160 @ Sep 20 2015 12:25pm)
I'm always astounded at how far you guys go to blame the West for everything and anything that goes wrong in this world.

not surprised at your unwillingness to take responsibility for your actions

the rise of isis is a direct consequence of meddling in the middle east
Gold: 260.11
Sep 20 2015 01:44pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Sep 20 2015 01:08pm)
not surprised at your unwillingness to take responsibility for your actions

the rise of isis is a direct consequence of meddling in the middle east

There can be arguments made that the region would still be a shit hole without our intervention, but ISIS was clearly a result of us. Conservatives like to overcompensate with the personal responsibility talk because they know they are the first to leave problems for everybody else.
Gold: 10.00
Sep 20 2015 02:01pm
Send all the refugees back to Syria
Gold: 285.00
Sep 20 2015 02:38pm
Being uneducated is fixed within one generation. You just hate their brownness and are mad that some brown boys are gonna dog out the Aryan princesses you wish you could bang.
Gold: 6.66
Sep 20 2015 02:56pm
Quote (Skinned @ Sep 20 2015 10:38pm)
Being uneducated is fixed within one generation. You just hate their brownness and are mad that some brown boys are gonna dog out the Aryan princesses you wish you could bang.

Second generation immigrants tend to have problems fitting in. Maybe that's the point of dogging out the Aryan princesses? Their kids are gonna be white and then you'd have no way of knowing whom to discriminate against. What a shame! :lol:
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll