d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Trump 2016 > Trump Vs Clinton
Prev1155815591560156115623169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 18,534.02
Nov 22 2017 08:14am
Quote (IceMage @ Nov 22 2017 09:03am)
It really makes Obama look good... situated between two horrible Republican presidents.

I wish that for just a few months, someone would take away Trump's phone and not let him tweet a single thing. I want to see what people/MSM actually do in response. What would they complain about? How would they fill the evening news? ETC.

I agree with you. He is making Obama look not so bad, and IMO he was a fucking awful president. He was smooth as fuck, though. He could sell you on whatever he wanted, regardless of the consequences.
Gold: 57.00
Nov 22 2017 09:22am
Quote (IceMage @ 22 Nov 2017 10:03)
It really makes Obama look good...

Obama campaigned on behalf of Hillary against then-candidate Trump saying his legacy was on the ballot and to vote (D) - his legacy was rejected. great look losing to someone the lefties and (D)s bash as stupid or whatever :rofl:

Quote (djman72 @ 22 Nov 2017 10:14)
I wish that for just a few months, someone would take away Trump's phone and not let him tweet a single thing. I want to see what people/MSM actually do in response. What would they complain about? How would they fill the evening news? ETC.

I agree with you. He is making Obama look not so bad, and IMO he was a fucking awful president. He was smooth as fuck, though. He could sell you on whatever he wanted, regardless of the consequences.

the media love that President Trump tweets, it means they can talk about it nonstop instead of actually working and reporting the events going on with some semblance of objectivity . Sadly the only shop doing any work lately is the buzzfeed which is reporting the mounting bad behavior by lefty (D) politicians and hollywood wierdos

This post was edited by excellence on Nov 22 2017 09:23am
Gold: 2,617.52
Nov 22 2017 09:27am
Quote (majorblood @ Nov 22 2017 06:36am)
is that a human?

It looks like a character on Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion
Gold: 5,016.77
Nov 22 2017 09:28am
Quote (excellence @ Nov 22 2017 10:22am)
Obama campaigned on behalf of Hillary against then-candidate Trump saying his legacy was on the ballot and to vote (D) - his legacy was rejected. great look losing to someone the lefties and (D)s bash as stupid or whatever :rofl:

I think Trump will go down in history as one of the worst presidents, and Obama one of the better ones. There will always be an asterisk beside the 2016 election because of Russian and Comey interference.... Trump knows that deep down, that's why Hillary still lives rent free in his head.
Gold: 2,617.52
Nov 22 2017 09:29am
Quote (IceMage @ Nov 22 2017 10:03am)
Normal human teenager emotions = being manipulated. Hillary articulated it well during the debates when she said "A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons".

Yes, anyone who thinks the president shouldn't act like a child is a puritan. This isn't about ideology, the main reason I don't like Trump is the way he acts in office. There's plenty of Trump supporters(outside of his cult) who agree with me.

It really makes Obama look good... situated between two horrible Republican presidents.

You were asleep for half of Obamas presidency then
Gold: 90.58
Nov 22 2017 09:48am
Quote (IceMage @ Nov 22 2017 08:28am)
I think Trump will go down in history as one of the worst presidents, and Obama one of the better ones. There will always be an asterisk beside the 2016 election because of Russian and Comey interference.... Trump knows that deep down, that's why Hillary still lives rent free in his head.

lol mahhh russians -.-

This post was edited by JohnMiller92 on Nov 22 2017 09:48am
Nov 22 2017 09:48am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 22 2017 10:29am)
You were asleep for half of Obamas presidency then

I remember all the times Obama lowered the office of the presidency... Dijon mustard, tan suit, terrorist fist bump, etc.
Gold: 57.00
Nov 22 2017 09:55am
Quote (IceMage @ 22 Nov 2017 11:28)

Hillary is the only loser candidate to go on a temper-tantrum tour after losing a presidential election. It's incredibly unbecoming behavior that undermines our country, especially for someone who is so intelligent.
that is why she is the worst biggest loser ever. President Trump pointing this out isn't her being rent-free in his head, nor is there some asterisk like its a hall of fame statistic, no matter how much you 'think' that is the case.

McCain had the good sense at the time after the '08 election to just go back to the Senate, and Romney after the '12 election he just went off and did whatever, made more money or something. Both of them showed more 'fight' against President Trump then they ever did during their respective presidential campaigns - McCain spent half the time crying about his VP pick like a typical misogynist, and the other half apologizing on behalf of then-candidate Obama's parents for giving him the middle name Hussein. And Mittens well he just stopped trying outright after the first debate even though it was a very close debate and he was by no means out of the race, giving President Obama the opportunity to score a big W (similar to how 2016 went for Trump with Hillary choosing to 'fundraise' in California and ignoring those reich-wing southern republican states like Wisconsin and Michigan - maybe the 'russians' hacked her campaign strategy sheet)

Quote (IceMage @ 22 Nov 2017 11:48)
I remember all the times Obama lowered the office of the presidency... Dijon mustard, tan suit, terrorist fist bump, etc.

traded 5 terrorists for a now-convicted deserter

Quote (JohnMiller92 @ 22 Nov 2017 11:48)
lol mahhh russians -.-

drumpf and mahhh russianz. sounds like a mid-90s garage grunge band from Portland Oregon

This post was edited by excellence on Nov 22 2017 09:58am
Gold: 90.58
Nov 22 2017 09:57am
Quote (excellence @ Nov 22 2017 08:55am)
Hillary is the only loser candidate to go on a temper-tantrum tour after losing a presidential election. It's incredibly unbecoming behavior, especially for someone who is so intelligent.
that is why she is the worst biggest loser ever. President Trump pointing this out isn't her being rent-free in his head, nor is there some asterisk like its a hall of fame statistic, no matter how much you 'think' that is the case.

McCain had the good sense at the time after the '08 election to just go back to the Senate, and Romney after the '12 election he just went off and did whatever, made more money or something. Both of them showed more 'fight' against President Trump then they ever did during their respective presidential campaigns - McCain spent half the time crying about his VP pick like a typical misogynist, and the other half apologizing on behalf of then-candidate Obama's parents for giving him the middle name Hussein. And Mittens well he just stopped trying outright after the first debate even though it was a very close debate and he was by no means out of the race, giving President Obama the opportunity to score a big W (similar to how 2016 went for Trump with Hillary choosing to 'fundraise' in California and ignoring those reich-wing southern republican states like Wisconsin and Michigan - maybe the 'russians' hacked her campaign strategy sheet)

Nov 22 2017 10:02am
Quote (excellence @ Nov 22 2017 10:55am)
Hillary is the only loser candidate to go on a temper-tantrum tour after losing a presidential election. It's incredibly unbecoming behavior that undermines our country, especially for someone who is so intelligent.

Hillary shouldn't talk about a historical presidential campaign and a historically bad president cause it hurts my feelers.

-Trump cult
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1155815591560156115623169Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll