d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > I Have Never Seen It This Low > Just Sad Imo
Prev12345620Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 68,076.27
May 8 2015 02:14pm
Quote (pwb3 @ May 8 2015 03:06pm)
People like Toughguy will keep bumping their threads into oblivion, or at least until they realize there are better things to do with their time (or finally cave in and lower the prices). It's all up to them which they want more: fg or items completely useless to them.

Quote (pwb3 @ May 8 2015 03:06pm)
Hopefully one day you'll finally understand.

Hopefully one day you'll understand that you have zero power or leverage in this situation. Speaking personally, and you can probably extrapolate that to many others, I couldn't care less if you think my prices are fair or not.

When I quit I gave all my best stuff to my good friend to use because I knew it would take forever to sell and I'd rather he get use out of them and enjoy himself than undersell to a whiner like you.

And unfortunately for you, I'm rich and don't need FG, so good luck outlasting me and people like me until we wise up and realize how the market truly works.

Gold: 70.00
May 8 2015 02:34pm
Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ May 8 2015 03:14pm)
Hopefully one day you'll understand that you have zero power or leverage in this situation. Speaking personally, and you can probably extrapolate that to many others, I couldn't care less if you think my prices are fair or not.

When I quit I gave all my best stuff to my good friend to use because I knew it would take forever to sell and I'd rather he get use out of them and enjoy himself than undersell to a whiner like you.

And unfortunately for you, I'm rich and don't need FG, so good luck outlasting me and people like me until we wise up and realize how the market truly works.

lol lol u sold me a bunch of items for a very very reasonable price pwb is a troll he wont sell me his essences because i was mean to him
May 8 2015 02:41pm
Quote (d4rkw1nd @ May 8 2015 04:34pm)
lol lol u sold me a bunch of items for a very very reasonable price pwb is a troll he wont sell me his essences because i was mean to him

I don't know anything about him and he don't know anything about me, but he seems to think he does.

The funny thing is that the majority of my stuff has been sold. It took about 4 years, but it sold nonetheless. And at prices I was comfortable with.

And if I ever decided to come back and play, I'd drop 750k fg again and do what's necessary because I understand the market and I'm not a crybaby.

This post was edited by ToughGuy_TJ on May 8 2015 02:42pm
Gold: 11,485.18
May 8 2015 03:10pm
Let me help this topic out just a tad bit.
I am looking to play some slasher anyone interested in busting some heads in the catas 1-71
Hit me up character is named orbmasters will re-roll if there is a competent party to climb well.

hope ppl come and play now at least more than 9 ppl.
Gold: 52,443.89
May 8 2015 03:41pm
There once was a man named TJ,
im gay
Gold: 8.00
May 8 2015 03:42pm
Quote (iToons @ May 7 2015 09:06pm)
Paul plays on his private servers. So it wont show when he was last played it. Paul has a vision with his game and implements what slahsers want if he feels its 100% necessary. I've tried time and time again over the last couple years with suggestions and what not but he refuses to do anything. I told him it doesnt matter what he wants, its what the players want . Im already passed my breaking point with this game an will probably never play it again until majors changes occur in the game..which is pretty safe to say it will never happen at this point...as history repeats itself.

#drunk #dontcarenomore

This this and fucking this
May 8 2015 04:19pm
Quote (KakeWalk @ May 8 2015 05:41pm)
There once was a man named TJ,
im gay

ilu
Gold: 2,206.30
May 8 2015 04:41pm
#1 - People can, are allowed to, and will sell items for what THEY want to sell for, no need to beat a dead horse and keep crying over this.. its done.

#2 - Thinking that the game/game mechanics is the ONLY thing keeping players away is called denial, Part of the problem comes from the atmosphere and how many "handle" themselves (or dont in some cases)

Now that we have that out of the way, does anyone have CONSTRUCTIVE things to add here?
If crying is what you want to do, please use the PM function, its a nifty little tool, and others dont have to listen to it :)
Gold: 50,038.91
May 8 2015 04:49pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (d4rkw1nd @ May 8 2015 04:34pm)

I'm not a troll tho. You are, however, an ass. No wonder you're friends with TJ.

Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ May 8 2015 04:14pm)

Quote (ToughGuy_TJ @ May 8 2015 04:41pm)
I don't know anything about him and he don't know anything about me, but he seems to think he does.

The funny thing is that the majority of my stuff has been sold. It took about 4 years, but it sold nonetheless. And at prices I was comfortable with.

And if I ever decided to come back and play, I'd drop 750k fg again and do what's necessary because I understand the market and I'm not a crybaby.

Thanks for the good laugh.
Gold: 119,903.34
May 8 2015 04:51pm
Quote (bodierox @ May 8 2015 06:41pm)
#1 - People can, are allowed to, and will sell items for what THEY want to sell for, no need to beat a dead horse and keep crying over this.. its done.

#2 - Thinking that the game/game mechanics is the ONLY thing keeping players away is called denial, Part of the problem comes from the atmosphere and how many "handle" themselves (or dont in some cases)

Now that we have that out of the way, does anyone have CONSTRUCTIVE things to add here?
If crying is what you want to do, please use the PM function, its a nifty little tool, and others dont have to listen to it :)

It's not denial. And there really hasn't been any crying here.

And there has been constructive things posted in this thread. Instead of trying to attack people for their opinions and labeling them as crying , add to the discussion and expand on why you think the game isn't in need of work. Any time Paul updates this game, he gets plenty of feedback and plenty of people are happy he has decided to dedicate his time to do so. The last update was a great showing of this. There's just a majority concern that the current design in regards to drops and gearing within a gear based game will hinder growth.

Also my point that seasons may last too long is not negative at all. I believe shorter seasons would equal more activity. Most people play until they get bored when they get stuck on a higher class. Re designing the odds to make seasons shorter and to obtain higher classes easier would be good for the game.

Don't try and paint a majority of the community as negative just because people like Rex get drunk and rage type on their keyboard about things they don't agree with.

This game could use some changes, the community is fine. New players get help all the time and people are willing to help. Everything isn't perfect but the community isn't holding people back.

But sure, we'll have another thread in a week about someone sad a group of 5 friends decided to climb without them and they sit there unable to solo at any pace similar to grouping.

Some people just seem to think just because people are disagreeing or putting some emotion into their thoughts, it means they are not being constructive. Discourse can remain constructive as long there is respect. And for most people , respect is there.

This post was edited by sir_lance_bb on May 8 2015 04:54pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12345620Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll