d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Charlie Hebdo Massacre - Reactions From Muslims
Prev12345622Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.76
Jan 9 2015 11:21am
Quote (sylvannos @ 9 Jan 2015 12:03)
Fucking catholic Irish trash coming into our Christian nation, refusing to assimilate to our customs and beliefs!

All those ginger fucks do is hooliganism and incite gang violence. They will be the downfall of American society.

Am...am I doing this right?

yes but I fear your subtly will be lost on some of the less sensitive
Gold: 7,252.72
Jan 9 2015 11:24am
Quote (Bazi @ Jan 9 2015 12:14pm)
The same MINORITY that wants sharia law would likely be the demographic of Muslims that sympathizes with these acts of terrorism.

Not only are these acts sporadic and few, there are widely condoned by the rest (MAJORITY) of the Muslim population. The same majority that calls these acts of terrorism for what they are - terrorist attacks against the free world.

I think if you expanded your social circle to encompass some educated Americans who are Muslims you might change your view and realize not all Muslims are ticking time bombs into becoming terrorists.

...radical Muslim activity in any community can be tracked and predicted by their increases in local population numbers . At small numbers at and below 2% they can be contained...at around 5% they are recruiting new converts from the streets and prisons ( the first of the violent element )...at 10% violence against non-muslims rears it's ugly head . The so called " peaceful " members of those communities are now drawn into the fray on the side of Islam and demands for sharia law .
Gold: 68.99
Warn: 10%
Jan 9 2015 11:25am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 9 2015 07:43pm)
Groups of Muslims walk around London every night intimidating native women for their style of dress or any person who is drinking alcohol in public

are you talking of the isolated incident that the local Imams spoke against? (the part which you conveniently left out)
oddly enough i didn't see anything like that in London last time i was there. have times changed since last October? which London have you been in?

or perhaps the imams speaking against it doesn't count because reasons - condemnation isn't actually condemnation because.

This post was edited by Gastly on Jan 9 2015 11:33am
Gold: 32,161.71
Jan 9 2015 11:28am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 9 2015 12:24pm)
...radical Muslim activity in any community can be tracked and predicted by their increases in local population numbers . At small numbers at and below 2% they can be contained...at around 5% they are recruiting new converts from the streets and prisons ( the first of the violent element )...at 10% violence against non-muslims rears it's ugly head . The so called " peaceful " members of those communities are now drawn into the fray on the side of Islam and demands for sharia law .

Basically you are saying that in any area in the world that has a 10% Muslim population there will be violence against non Muslims

Source pls?

This post was edited by Bazi on Jan 9 2015 11:31am
Gold: 0.00
Jan 9 2015 11:28am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 9 Jan 2015 17:24)

Making up arbitrary percentages doesn't make your comments any less ignorant or bigoted.
Jan 9 2015 11:32am
Quote (Bazi @ Jan 9 2015 12:28pm)
Basically you are saying that in any area in the world that has a 10% Muslim population there will be violence against non Muslims

Source

...look to the numbers coming out of Eurabia...the statistics have been verified .
Gold: 32,161.71
Jan 9 2015 11:37am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 9 2015 12:32pm)
...look to the numbers coming out of Eurabia...the statistics have been verified .

Biased in favor of an uneducated demographic which is ultimately my point

I still couldn't verify the stats with a quick google search, mind linking?

This post was edited by Bazi on Jan 9 2015 11:40am
Jan 9 2015 12:08pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 9 2015 09:24am)

The same thing happens with those godless Irish twats. At 10%+ of the population, there's a significant increase in violence from Irish against God-fearing Christians. Then they have the audacity to advocate buildings be named after their false prophets and supposed "saints."

Mark my words, the Irish threat will soon spill over into America after they're done car bombing the shit out of the English.
Jan 9 2015 12:14pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Jan 9 2015 01:08pm)
The same thing happens with those godless Irish twats. At 10%+ of the population, there's a significant increase in violence from Irish against God-fearing Christians. Then they have the audacity to advocate buildings be named after their false prophets and supposed "saints."

Mark my words, the Irish threat will soon spill over into America after they're done car bombing the shit out of the English.

...you wore out that ridiculous analogy the first time you used it :zzz:
Jan 9 2015 12:17pm
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 9 2015 10:14am)
...you wore out that ridiculous analogy the first time you used it  :zzz:

It's not an analogy...it's facts. Just because you won't condemn the IRA doesn't mean radical catholicism won't rear its ugly head.

Why do you hate America and support such terrorist organizations?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345622Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll