d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Charlie Hebdo Massacre - Reactions From Muslims
Prev1234522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,252.72
Jan 9 2015 10:22am
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Jan 9 2015 11:17am)
they arent organized enough for that, but this also make them dangerous too, harder to trace them, various groups.

i dont really like regilions forcing people to not eat speficic things, like islam (as example...)

...the surge of Muslim immigrants into the Marseille area has almost reached the boiling point , something has got to give .
Gold: 32,161.71
Jan 9 2015 10:24am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 9 2015 11:20am)
...as few as possible , they live in their own communities by choice . Many small business owners in our area refuse to even deal with them anymore when they venture into town because they refuse to adjust to our way of selling goods .

Do you have confederate flags hanging by chance at your drug stores?

Regardless your view stinks of ignorance. I am thankful that, like the KKK and the westboro church, they are the minority views in this country.

This post was edited by Bazi on Jan 9 2015 10:28am
Jan 9 2015 10:31am
Quote (Bazi @ Jan 9 2015 11:24am)
Do you have confederate flags hanging by chance at your drug stores?

...what a silly thing to ask .

They go into McDonald's and try to barter down the price a fish sandwich for crying out loud while everyone else stands in line waiting .They refuse to adjust to Western culture and invite resentment by their actions . If I see one in line I go across the street to Burger King .
Gold: 0.00
Jan 9 2015 10:31am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 9 Jan 2015 16:20)
...as few as possible , they live in their own communities by choice . Many small business owners in our area refuse to even deal with them anymore when they venture into town because they refuse to adjust to our way of selling goods .

Your way of selling goods? What does that even mean?

You give them money, they give you a product... what's the issue?

Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 9 Jan 2015 16:31)

They go into McDonald's and try to barter down the price a fish sandwich for crying out loud while everyone else stands in line waiting .They refuse to adjust to Western culture and invite resentment by their actions . If I see one in line I go across the street to Burger King .

Bullshit. Nobody haggles at macdonalds...

If it even happened it was likely an isolated incident.

So fuckin racist I don't even...

This post was edited by Scaly on Jan 9 2015 10:35am
Jan 9 2015 10:36am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 9 2015 11:31am)

You sure they weren't Hindus rofl because they have a stronger history of bartering

If you move to this country you must respect the culture and laws of said country. This encounter you have described shouldn't be happening... but it is a leap to suggest these same humans would support acts of terrorism based on their attempt to barter for a fish sandwich

Fact remains most educated humans regardless of religion denounce these acts and Muslims themselves feel ashamed of the actions of these barbarians. Just as an educated black person might feel ashamed of the MO riots
Jan 9 2015 10:43am
Quote (Bazi @ Jan 9 2015 11:36am)
You sure they weren't Hindus rofl because they have a stronger history of bartering

If you move to this country you must respect the culture and laws of said country. This encounter you have described shouldn't be happening... but it is a leap to suggest these same humans would support acts of terrorism based on their attempt to barter for a fish sandwich

Fact remains most educated humans regardless of religion denounce these acts and Muslims themselves feel ashamed of the actions of these barbarians. Just as an educated black person might feel ashamed of the MO riots

...tell that to them !

Groups of Muslims walk around London every night intimidating native women for their style of dress or any person who is drinking alcohol in public . And of course they are demanding sharia law in their own communities which flies in the face of respecting the laws of the new homeland . This is NOT going to go away , it is only going to grow like a cancer on western civilization....mark my words .
Gold: 500.00
Jan 9 2015 10:44am
i hate how it's hard to maintain a middle ground without being associated with one side that's overly accommodating of extremist muslim viewpoints or being associated with the racist dimwits on the other side

This post was edited by duffman316 on Jan 9 2015 10:44am
Jan 9 2015 10:48am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ 9 Jan 2015 16:43)
...tell that to them !

Groups of Muslims walk around London every night intimidating native women for their style of dress or any person who is drinking alcohol in public . And of course they are demanding sharia law in their own communities which flies in the face of respecting the laws of the new homeland . This is NOT going to go away , it is only going to grow like a cancer on western civilization....mark my words .

Hurr fucking durr.

Are we still talking about the Muslim patrols that lasted a period of about 6months in one small area of London back in 2011-2012?

Oh look - a few random Muslims did something I disagree with ages ago, that means they are doing it every night in every borough of the biggest city in England. Do you seriously have no idea how ridiculous, ignorant and bigoted you're sounding right now?
Jan 9 2015 11:03am
Fucking catholic Irish trash coming into our Christian nation, refusing to assimilate to our customs and beliefs!

All those ginger fucks do is hooliganism and incite gang violence. They will be the downfall of American society.

Am...am I doing this right?
Jan 9 2015 11:14am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Jan 9 2015 11:43am)
...tell that to them !

The same MINORITY that wants sharia law would likely be the demographic of Muslims that sympathizes with these acts of terrorism.

Not only are these minorities sporadic and few in western culture, there are widely condoned by the rest (MAJORITY) of the Muslim population. The same majority that calls these acts of terrorism for what they are - terrorist attacks against the free world.

I think if you expanded your social circle to encompass some educated Americans who are Muslims you might change your view and realize not all Muslims are ticking time bombs into becoming terrorists.

This post was edited by Bazi on Jan 9 2015 11:23am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234522Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll