d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Wealth Redistribution > How Bad Would It Be Really?
Prev18910111214Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 25.00
Oct 13 2014 07:17am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 13 2014 07:55am)
provided you have a job or are self employed you already do, the idea here is the more you rake in the more you give back

Sorry should have been more specific,

Like hell I'm giving some lazy fucking hippy kid even more than the retarded amount of money they already drain from me while hes busy protesting society on the side of the road

The problem with shit like this is the assumption that rich people are fucking idiots.
They didn't get rich by drooling and scratching their ass.
They won't just let you up and yank millions and millions of dollars from them.

What ends up happening is EXACTLY what happened with taxation.
The rich can afford to pay people to find ways around losing massive amounts of money.
While the "rich" Aka the people who earn 100-250k a year, get raped over the coals and just borderline abused by the system.

This post was edited by Mangix on Oct 13 2014 07:17am
Gold: 500.00
Oct 13 2014 07:48am
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 13 2014 08:17am)

Like hell I'm giving some lazy fucking hippy kid even more than the retarded amount of money they already drain from me while hes busy protesting society on the side of the road

The problem with shit like this is the assumption that rich people are fucking idiots.

The rich can afford to pay people to find ways around losing massive amounts of money.
While the "rich" Aka the people who earn 100-250k a year, get raped over the coals and just borderline abused by the system.

it sounds like you're saying we should give up on trying to get rich people to pay their fair share since they'd just find ways around it like they do right now?

This post was edited by duffman316 on Oct 13 2014 07:48am
Oct 13 2014 07:55am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 13 2014 08:48am)
it sounds like you're saying we should give up on trying to get rich people to pay their fair share since they'd just find ways around it like they do right now?

Or find an intelligent way to go about it instead of raping the middle class in pursuit of them.
Oct 13 2014 08:23am
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 13 2014 08:55am)
Or find an intelligent way to go about it instead of raping the middle class in pursuit of them.

well what do you think of the fining mcdonalds or other large corporations a percentage of w/e their employees use up in government assistance idea ?
Gold: 0.76
Oct 13 2014 08:53am
Quote (Mangix @ 13 Oct 2014 08:17)

I have trouble figuring out whether you are identifying yourself with those earning the millions and millions
or what I'm assuming you consider the middle class earning 100 to 250k @ year
But what the OP was asking was redistributing the a portion of the wealth from the ones with the millions and millions
so unless you fall into that group why are you worrying that greedy little brain of yours
Oct 13 2014 08:54am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 13 2014 09:23am)
well what do you think of the fining mcdonalds or other large corporations a percentage of w/e their employees use up in government assistance idea ?

I don't necessarily think a company is responsible for how many children an employee has. Mybe if theres a more specific way to go about that, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

If they didn't do something like that though, I imagine you would see a lot less people who have families finding work... Because why on earth would you want to hire a mother of 3 who will cost you 4x the amount of the single lady over there, and probably be requesting more days off, and what not.

Quote (Valhalls_Sun @ Oct 13 2014 09:53am)
I have trouble figuring out whether you are identifying yourself with those earning the millions and millions
or what I'm assuming you consider the middle class earning 100 to 250k @ year
But what the OP was asking was redistributing the a portion of the wealth from the ones with the millions and millions
so unless you fall into that group why are you worrying that greedy little brain of yours

Because you neanderthal, the people with millions and millions don't end up falling for the payment traps you envy-brats try to set up for them, and instead the people within my income range get absolutely mouth fucked.

This post was edited by Mangix on Oct 13 2014 08:55am
Oct 13 2014 09:07am
Quote (Mangix @ Oct 13 2014 09:54am)
I don't necessarily think a company is responsible for how many children an employee has. Mybe if theres a more specific way to go about that, it wouldn't be a bad idea.

If they didn't do something like that though, I imagine you would see a lot less people who have families finding work... Because why on earth would you want to hire a mother of 3 who will cost you 4x the amount of the single lady over there, and probably be requesting more days off, and what not.

is it not illegal in the states to inquire about family/marital status at job interviews?

Oct 13 2014 09:08am
Quote (duffman316 @ Oct 13 2014 10:07am)
is it not illegal in the states to inquire about family/marital status at job interviews?

All it takes is 2 minutes on google to find out if someone has kids now days.
After that all it takes is a simple "the position has been filled".

What I'm doing here is pointing out ways people will try to get around falling for these "tax increases". Its going to happen. So if you implement some sort of tax hike, it needs to be either extremely basic so that it can't be dodged or extremely specific and well thought out.

This post was edited by Mangix on Oct 13 2014 09:10am
Gold: 2,407.00
Oct 13 2014 09:21am
I used to work with a guy who thought we should completely redistribute the wealth so everyone had the same amount of money. His rationale was "the people that deserve more money would just get rich again."
Gold: 0.76
Oct 13 2014 09:29am
Quote (Mangix @ 13 Oct 2014 09:54)

Because you neanderthal, the people with millions and millions don't end up falling for the payment traps you envy-brats try to set up for them, and instead the people within my income range get absolutely mouth fucked.

I certainly don't envy your greed I don't place the importance on money that you seem to, as far as you thinking that mouthfucking you means taking something from you, rest assured You'd be getting a deposit honey.

caught you b4 the edit

This post was edited by Valhalls_Sun on Oct 13 2014 09:32am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18910111214Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll