d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Welcome To The Beginning Stages > Of World War 3
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 830,942.00
Mar 18 2014 08:22am
*puts tin foil hat on*

If WWIII was to ever happen, I believe it could be sparked between Iran and Israel. With this whole Malaysian Airlines story becoming a big topic, it's hard not to consider the fact that the two stolen passports were Iranian, which could very likely lead Iran to having a hold of the plane in which to use against Israel. Iran may not have a fully functional nuclear bomb ready, but they are close, and "dirty bombs" are not implausible with that sort of knowledge.

Israel is already suspecting that Iran has that plane in some distant corner of the world. They're a bit biased, but neither country likes each other, both have stated they will willingly and without warning, bomb the other. If Iran attacks Israel, the US is behind Israel, whereas Iran is backed by Syria (which in turn is backed by Russia). I'm not saying that each country and their allies will get thoroughly involved, but it is definitely a tense situation. Each day that passes and the plane had yet to be found, is a cause for even further concern.
Gold: 7,252.72
Mar 18 2014 08:50am
Quote (PunkAnarchist @ Mar 18 2014 10:22am)
*puts tin foil hat on*

If WWIII was to ever happen, I believe it could be sparked between Iran and Israel. With this whole Malaysian Airlines story becoming a big topic, it's hard not to consider the fact that the two stolen passports were Iranian, which could very likely lead Iran to having a hold of the plane in which to use against Israel. Iran may not have a fully functional nuclear bomb ready, but they are close, and "dirty bombs" are not implausible with that sort of knowledge.

Israel is already suspecting that Iran has that plane in some distant corner of the world. They're a bit biased, but neither country likes each other, both have stated they will willingly and without warning, bomb the other. If Iran attacks Israel, the US is behind Israel, whereas Iran is backed by Syria (which in turn is backed by Russia). I'm not saying that each country and their allies will get thoroughly involved, but it is definitely a tense situation. Each day that passes and the plane had yet to be found, is a cause for even further concern.

...why in the world would the Iranians need a Malaysian 777 to attack Israel . Seriously , I want to examine the logic behind this theory .
Gold: 830,942.00
Mar 18 2014 09:17am
Quote (WidowMaKer_MK @ Mar 18 2014 10:50am)
...why in the world would the Iranians need a Malaysian 777 to attack Israel . Seriously , I want to examine the logic behind this theory .

That's the only question I have raised in all of the reports I have been reading. Why, if you're trying to remain under the radar, would you take a plane and have a vast majority of the world watching for it? It could be that they don't have the means to exercise a bomb of that scale. Maybe they don't want to use the plane as a whole, but there was a large storage of lithium on the plane which is also used in the creation of a bomb. Iran has had a lot of focus on their weapons program, so maybe it's just another means for them? Israel has heightened their airspace security, and also called the US out for being weak most recently. Perhaps they know something we don't, considering they do probably have people on the ground in Iran and other areas.

I'm not firmly believing in this scenario, but I'm not ruling it out the possibilities. That's all I'm trying to say. I'm not looking to infringe upon peoples own beliefs and whatnot with this suggestion, either.

Keepin' it friendly, good sir!
Gold: 1,261.00
Mar 18 2014 11:02am
Quote (PunkAnarchist @ Mar 18 2014 08:17am)
That's the only question I have raised in all of the reports I have been reading. Why, if you're trying to remain under the radar, would you take a plane and have a vast majority of the world watching for it? It could be that they don't have the means to exercise a bomb of that scale. Maybe they don't want to use the plane as a whole, but there was a large storage of lithium on the plane which is also used in the creation of a bomb. Iran has had a lot of focus on their weapons program, so maybe it's just another means for them? Israel has heightened their airspace security, and also called the US out for being weak most recently. Perhaps they know something we don't, considering they do probably have people on the ground in Iran and other areas.

I'm not firmly believing in this scenario, but I'm not ruling it out the possibilities. That's all I'm trying to say. I'm not looking to infringe upon peoples own beliefs and whatnot with this suggestion, either.

Keepin' it friendly, good sir!

Pretty sure nobody would go to the trouble of stealing a 777 to get a pallet of AA batteries. Besides, there's a global market for lithium and you can easily buy the metal in bulk at like $100 per kilo. A hundred times easier, cheaper, and faster than stealing a plane and then cutting a million batteries to pieces to get the foil out.
Gold: 1,272.50
Mar 18 2014 11:05am
Quote (Sorceresss @ 17 Mar 2014 09:06)
That is not a valid argument.

Neither is your topic title and OP.
Gold: 5,895.00
Mar 24 2014 02:44pm
Quote (Sorceresss @ Mar 17 2014 10:56am)
Discuss.

Gold: 0.00
Mar 24 2014 05:04pm
op is one of the biggest trolls i have ever seen on this forum...at least top 5
Gold: Locked
Warn: 20%
Mar 24 2014 05:18pm
Quote (PunkAnarchist @ Mar 18 2014 07:22am)
*puts tin foil hat on*

Gold: 285.00
Mar 28 2014 10:40am
Quote (stimpy6298 @ Mar 24 2014 06:04pm)
op is one of the biggest trolls i have ever seen on this forum...at least top 5

He's B-team in these parts.
Gold: 10.01
Apr 27 2014 08:13am
ww3 is already started.....

If you are still thinking on the lines of medieval approach lets officially declare war. Which means 2 opposing forces will commence battle and then there will be finish date
after the battle then you are mistaken.

21st century there is no black and white. The only color is grey.

And the weapons are varried.
Depression
Medical care
Hunger
physical battles
Monetary slavery
religious/political diversions
genetic manipulation
corporate ownership of the world
etc etc

Take your pick....

If anything WW3 is aproaching to an end. You missed ww3 imo
We are slowly recovering and approaching the age of growth/spiritual understanding and finally sorting thousand year old shit that has plagued mankind.

Lol
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll