d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > Misadventures Of My Sad And Pathetic Life
Prev123459Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 69.51
Dec 31 2012 01:27am
I'm itching for an update
Gold: 33.19
Dec 31 2012 09:56am
Quote (faze @ Dec 31 2012 04:57am)
I'm itching for an update

some things:
last day of walmart i was expecting some shit. at the very least i assumed i'd get a card. at the very best, i assumed i'd get a handjob from a select few people
what i got was neither. literally every boss i ran into said the same thing. 'i thought you were gone?"
oh
i'd then tell them it was my last day, and i'd get an 'ah'
literally 4 managers said that
sorry guys
didn't mean to inconvenience you cunts by showing up on my last day or anything
all the shit i've done and i only get one hug. got a few handshakes. kind of the first time in my life where i've received multiple handshakes. i don't know shit about handshakes. i just let them squeeze and do what they had to do
i'm just not good at them at all.

ok
i fucking got beats by dre for christmas. it was in the back of my mind to tell them not to get them
but they did
and i had to pretend to be excited
i figure they can't be too terrible. dr dre is this big time studio guy. he wouldn't want his name tarnished with shitty headphones. i was wrong.
dead wrong. as far as i'm concerned, he is tarnished. if i ever see him irl, i'm not going to ask for his autograph. i'm going to give him back his headphones and tell him he ruined my entire familys christmas of 2012
i'm not black so i don't think my head is suited for them, but they just are uncomfortable
i would rather wear bricks on my ears than this shit. i would sooner duct tape two cats to my ears than to listen to these fucking shitty ass things
they would hurt my ears after wearing them for an hour, and i'd have to take them off and let my ears rest
looked up the return policy, headphones cannot be returned due to 'hygienic purposes'
i can understand that with earbuds. there's literally a ring of earwax inside my earbuds, but headphones are just nothing
i barely fucking touched them. at the most, i got some greese on them and touched them a few times after a fap
so i have to keep them
and i told my dad
they are fucking awful
and i don't want them and i don't want to pretend to like them
i know it sounds like i'm being an ungrateful little bitch
but i told him i'd give him the 150$ back for the dres, then go out and buy a different pair by myself
so yesterday i bought sennheiser hd 449's, and they are vnice
but my dad felt bad for getting a gift i didn't like, and he didn't want me to spend money out of my own pocket (same)
so he said he'll pay for my new headphones, and that he'll keep the dres and use them
so i was fucking faced with this dilemna:
keep dres, give my ears cancer
give my dad the 150$, throw them in the garbage, and go out and buy a new pair
or fucking
let my dad buy me a new pair, and have him go around public wearing beats by dres
he's 56 and has grey hair
and he's going to be wearing beats by dres
man
it's just something i don't want on my conscience, but i also don't want to spend 150$
so whatever

i subscribed to 2 different girls on youtube last week
they don't have many viewers/subscribers
i was excited when i subscribed. left around 2 comments on like every one of their videos. this was my chance to reel them in.
and it's not like i'm stalking them or some shit. they seem like people i could seriously be friends with
i just want a girl i can talk to so i don't feel like killing myself 24/7. you know?
so i left all these fucking comments. comments that i proof-read at least 5 times. i tried to make them as funny as i could. i think any humour i added was outweighed by the fact that i posted like 20 times, and they now think i'm a big fucking creepazoid serial killer
it just makes me sad. i could have handled the situation a lot better
i posted comments on both of their videos over a week ago. i even pm'd one of them wishing her a merry christmas
and still, nothing
fuck
i was so excited when i first found their videos. a real opportunity to become friends with a girl
BUT APPARENTLY I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM TO REPLY BACK
FUCK

new years eve
gonna go babysit for my sister
and by babysit
i mean put the baby to bed
and refresh youtube all night hoping i get a message
yeah dawg !!

This post was edited by Reginaaccchecker13 on Dec 31 2012 10:02am
Dec 31 2012 03:01pm
Rofl your dad gonna look hella swag

Good luck getting replies :evil: Happy new years eve
Dec 31 2012 11:36pm
Quote (faze @ Dec 31 2012 06:31pm)

jesus christ
i'm babysitting for my sister again
i've done this the last three years. it has become my tradition. it's nice to not be around people this night since they're all shitty and gay.
here's how my evening started this year:
woke up at 11:20. Mom told me I had to drive her drunk friends to the bar. Ok, sure mom. It's not like I was doing anything of crucial importance to my health and general well-being like sleep or anything. It's not like I'm now going to be extremely drowsy while driving on the night where drunk drivers are most susceptible to be out or anything. But I digress. Like I would be lucky enough to get hit by a drunk driver
i don't know why i started using capital letters/proper punctuation up there. it's annoying. i'm going to continue my story like this.
anyway
spent 25 minutes cleaning off the fucking jeep because it's canada and mother nature in canada is one cold-hearted cunt. literally the only times we've had really bad weather/a lot of snow this year have been on december 25 and december 31. i didn't even have to look outside when i woke up. i knew what it would be like. i knew what canada had in store for me.
so i start driving these drunken shitheads to the bar. they didn't want to stay at my parents' for whatever reason. it was rod/glenda btw for those who read my big long post up there. they're actually not bad people, just fuck. i take that back. fuck rod and glenda
so i'm driving them to the bar. this is when i notice we barely have any god damn gas. oh. that's always good
fucking get to the bar. "what are we doing here" they ask
???
mom told me to take them to the bar, but apparently they wanted to fucking go home. oh ok. simple misunderstanding. let me turn around and take you guys home, which is in the opposite fucking direction
by the time i get to their house, it was 12:00. literally. as soon as i pulled up to their driveway it hit 12. i know this because i was staring at the clock, hoping to god it wouldn't reach 12, because i knew i would get a fucking stupid ass hug and kiss
fuck
so i accept this hug and kiss on the cheek. turn around and head to my sisters.
along the way i pass some bars. contemplate running some people over. saw this attractive girl outside wearing nothing but shorts/tanktop. wanted to have sex with her and hit her at the same time.
got to my sisters. pulled in the driveway. low gas warning light came on. the hand is literally exactly on red. not sure if i'm going to make it to a gas station. put in 50$ just two weeks ago. dad likes to use all the gas i buy, then force me to drive somewhere when it's just about empty, so i'm forced to put some gas in. fucking people man. fuck
so i'm at my sisters now
it's 2:03 am. probably not going to make it to a gas station. probably going to sit in the jeep when i run out and just wait for sweet mother nature to freeze my body and to take my life force

just came back from a shit. my fucking sisters apartment sucks
i had to shit and piss. i went in knowing that i had both of these to do. her toilet is so god damn shitty though. it's so small that when i sit down, my dick touches the inner side of the toilet.
i went in and started to piss. it literally ricocheted off of the side and went all over my dick. i had to take a hold of it and turn it sideways to prevent the piss going everywhere. what the actual fuck
man
fuck 2013

update: baby is crying. she is saying 'dead' over and over again
what the fuck
she has an ipod touch. she literally just cries out 'dead' whenever the battery dies
only two years old and she gets me
my sister is winning at parenting

This post was edited by Reginaaccchecker13 on Dec 31 2012 11:54pm
Jan 1 2013 09:26am
dude what the fuck
a single drop of sweat just came out of my armpit
i've literally been sitting still in my computer chair for at least 4 hours now. not hot or anything. then I just feel this motherfucking drop of liquid come out of nowhere
i think as of right now, i officially stink
it was very official
it was just like
woah
Jan 2 2013 11:30am
Quote (faze @ Dec 31 2012 06:31pm)

sigh
got a reply today
she basically wished i had cancer
and the other one just uploaded a video and hasn't replied
so i'm assuming she's not going to
forever alone
Jan 2 2013 02:34pm
Quote (Reginaaccchecker13 @ Jan 2 2013 03:00pm)
sigh
got a reply today
forever alone

wow
I wait 9 days for a reply
am so happy to finally get one
send one back
then I log in just now and see she has uploaded a new video, about how its her last one and how she is quitting youtube
what the honest FUCK
my fucking LIFE
Jan 2 2013 07:31pm
Quote (Reginaaccchecker13 @ Jan 2 2013 01:30pm)
sigh
got a reply today
forever alone

Quote (Reginaaccchecker13 @ Jan 2 2013 04:34pm)
wow
I wait 9 days for a reply
am so happy to finally get one
send one back
then I log in just now and see she has uploaded a new video, about how its her last one and how she is quitting youtube
what the honest FUCK
my fucking LIFE

You really know how to pick em ;)
Jan 2 2013 08:24pm
Quote (faze @ Jan 2 2013 11:01pm)
You really know how to pick em ;)

have a sister?
Jan 2 2013 10:14pm
Yeah, she was the first youtube girl you messaged
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List